• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 478 Views, 11 Comments

Sombra’s Babysitting Sevice (Wait What?) - Badguy400

  • ...
 11
 478

Chapter Three: A Messy Mealtime

Sombra; who’s now surrounded by the mane six, (and Flurry Heart), in their highchairs; starts thinking as to what to feed them, and how to feed them without causing too much of a mess to do so. He thought long and hard for a while. But after a few minutes; he gave up.

“I give up”, he began. “I don’t know what to feed y’all. You gals have any ideas?” All six infants thought long and hard for a bit, before being cut off by Flurry Heart babbling something excitingly. Twilight replied with, “maybe. But Flurry; we can’t eat cake. It’s not good for you; okay? And even if we could eat cake; we’d be too full to eat some after our meals; sorry.” Flurry Heart; having understood what is being said; starts slamming her hooves on the highchair tray, and then starts whining; “nooo. Me want cake noowww!” After that, Flurry starts crying and throwing a tantrum. Sombra; who’s having none of it, grabs a pacifier from the kitchen table, and then shoved it into Flurry’s mouth whilst saying, “shut it, got it?” Flurry Heart nodded, and starts sucking on her pacifier; afraid that she’ll get punished for throwing a tantrum like that. “Alright”, Sombra said whilst calming down. “Anyone else have any ideas?”

The infants thought hard, but frowned as they too gave up. Flurry’s belly starts to growl loudly, and then she starts saying; “me hungwy.” Sombra then asks, “well what do you wanna eat?” Flurry Heart thought for a minute; before replying, “me want miwkies pwease.” Sombra blinked, chuckled, and said, “you want some milk?” Flurry Heart nodded her head, and Sombra says, “okay then; coming right up.” Unfortunately; as soon as he began to walk off to get her a bottle, the rest of the mane six agreed with Flurry Heart, and ordered some too. With that; Sombra groans, and went to get some bottles of milk for all the infants. Usually he can handle making one bottle, but more than one; that’s where it gets too far.

After a few minutes, all of the infants got their bottles of milk, and starts drinking from it. However; Flurry Heart seems to can’t drink from her milk due to her pacifier being in the way. With that, she gets all sad because she can’t eat, and starts crying again. Sombra sighs, and says, “you know; you can just take off your pacifier and drink from your bottle; right?” Flurry Heart nodded, but then starts to reach up to Sombra. Sombra backs up a bit and says, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea kid; I wouldn’t wanna hurt you you know.” Flurry Heart starts to cry again because she’s not getting what she wants. Sombra sighs again, and then says, “okay, fine; I’ll feed you. But just this once; got it? I’m usually not the ‘caring’ type of villain you know.” Flurry Heart stops crying, nods, and reaches for Sombra whilst still having some tears in her eyes. He sighs again, picks up Flurry Heart, and then starts to calm her down first.

“You’ll be fine”, Sombra says softly. “You’re a princess right? So why’re you crying?” In response to that, she begins to cry again. Sombra then pats Flurry on the back, and then brings her her bottle. “You’re alright”, he says in a slight annoyed tone. “Don’t worry about it; you’re fine.” Flurry Heart nodded, and then takes the bottle from Sombra. “Feed me pwease?” Flurry Heart said with big baby eyes. Sombra sighs, then says, “okay, I will. Just don’t cry no more, Kay?” Flurry Heart cries a little more, then says, “sowwy. Me can’t hewp it. Me baby and aww.” Sombra sighs, then says; “understandable then. Now drink up; your bottle’s gonna get cold.” With that; Sombra brings the bottle close to Flurry Heart so she can feed from it. She grabs it, looks at King Sombra with a slight smile, and then starts drinking from her bottle while Sombra’s still holding it. Sombra sighs, then says, “you’re lucky that you’re cute”, before going back to focusing on feeding Flurry Heart.

After a few minutes, the mane six seemed to be done with their meals, but now they’re bored. Flurry Heart isn’t done yet because she’s shifting between snuggling up to Sombra, and drinking from her bottle. So; after a few minutes of nothing, there’s something.

“Food fight!” Pinkie screamed; as she then starts to blast Rarity with her bottle. With that, everyone had a food fight; even Flurry Heart; surprisingly. Unfortunately, this didn’t bode well with King Sombra, and he looks like that he was gonna blow.

“Uh oh”, said Pinkie Pie. “I don’t like where this is going.” “Me neither”, Twilight said. “And I think this is bad...”.