• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 478 Views, 11 Comments

Sombra’s Babysitting Sevice (Wait What?) - Badguy400

  • ...
 11
 478

Chapter Two: A Rough Playdate

King Sombra is led into Flurry Heart’s room by the royal family. Reason is because Sombra had something to plan out for the infantized mane six’s activity, and so that way he can be supervised for just in case.

“So”, he began; “what’s say y’all to a friendly game of dodgeball huh? What do you think?” Twilight was about to answer, when suddenly she was hit with a plushie. Usually; it wouldn’t hurt. But since Twilight is an infant again, it did to her, and she began crying. “Why’d you do that?” Pinkie asked Sombra in a high pitched voice. “Simple”, he began; “I’m bored, you guys are bored, and so I’d figure; why not this? Right?” Twilight Sparkle stopped crying, and whines while rubbing her head; “maybe... but dat stiww huwrt.” Sombra sighs, and says; “it’s not supposed to hurt; see?” He then took the plushie that he threw at Twilight, and hits himself on the head with it. “See, it’s soft; here.”

Twilight was very hesitant at first, but gave in and took the plushie from Sombra. Her eyes went wide as a foal’s, and she then hugged it very tightly with a smile. “It so soft. Thank you.” Twilight said whilst hugging the plushie again. “No prob”, said Sombra. “Now then, what are we gonna do now?” All of the mane six thought for a moment, before Flurry Heart raised her hoof in anticipation. “Yes?” Sombra pointed out. Flurry Heart then babbled something, and then giggles. Sombra; having just translated all that, blushed, shook his head, and says; “no! There’s no way in hippogriffland that I’m gonna let you babies put me in a dress. No way at all! Got it?” Flurry Heart and the main six whined and looked at King Sombra with puppy eyes. He sighs, then says; “okay, fine. But what I say goes, got it?” All of the babies nodded in agreement, and raised their hooves. “Okay then”, said Sombra; “let’s begin.”

With that, Sombra was being dressed in a tuxedo that’s just nothing more than a poorly drawn sketch of one on a piece of paper, a hat that’s also on a piece of paper, and a plastic cane to go with the outfit.


“So?” began Twilight Sparkle; “how is it?” Sombra looked at himself in Flurry Heart’s bedroom mirror, and says; “I look ridiculous.” Pinkie Pie then said; “yeah, but at least you look gweat, wight?” Sombra then says; “I guess. But isn’t it a little tacky to wear something that’s entirely made out of paper? I mean; couldn’t y’all have covered me in blankets, and made me into a creature of sorts? I mean, why not right? I think it’d be nice.” Applejack then got close to King Sombra, and says; “maybe; but we’we playing dress up, not costume party; right?” Twilight responds with; “maybe, I don’t know. But what I do know is that we’re stuck like this, and I don’t know how long it’s gonna last.” Sombra replies with; “me either”, as he then took off his entire outfit, and tossed the plastic cane aside. “I mean; I don’t know how long y’all are gonna be like this. But eh, as long as y’all don’t cause any trouble, (like the royal baby would have), then I’m sure it’s fine; okay?” Flurry Heart whined at that statement, but decided to ignore it, and sat back down on the ground.

“Okay then”, Sombra began. “Anything else you fillies wanna do? Or do y’all just wanna sit here like a pile of plushies?” Flurry Heart again raises her hoof, but then pauses as she hears her stomach growling. Then; as if on cue, all of the babies’ tummies start growling too. “I guess I can do that, but I need some help.” Flurry Heart babbles Sombra a question as a response to his statement. He then replies with; “well, your parents and staff of course; if the staff aren’t brainwashed anymore that is. Let’s go.” With that; Sombra then leaves the bedroom, and follows the royal couple to the kitchen. As soon as they were about to arrive, Applejack whispers into Twilight’s ear; “you sure that he can be trusted?” Twilight nodded in affirmation, and says; “of course. I mean...”. The doors of the kitchen swung open, and then Twilight finishes; “... what’s the worst that can happen?”