• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 4,418 Views, 120 Comments

Prince Martin Willis Two. Official Unofficial sEventh Member (LOL!) Of The Mane Six - apple short



After the owl of twilight casts a spell i journey with the mane six to fix it.

  • ...
106
 120
 4,418

Chapter 4

Zecora’s cave was the best most evil looking good guy cave with mountianish eyes that stole the bowls of seals and perpetuated nightmares in the fears of the best of corrosive vats made to destroy the ugliness of creatures.
“effing this is my cave and you can see that sh’t is everywhere that hat can be.” she was totally depressed so I squeezed her but cheeks together and licked her stripe.
“It is ok because i am pRince Martin Willis and we have all come for directions to the cave of twilight’s brother and Cadence in the ice kingdom.” I kissed her assuredly and stroked her zebra hair and spike joined in and rubbed her legs while
“This is a pet for you and enjoy it you.” Zecora handed me a dugong and it meeped. “His name is Louie the dugong and he is awesome and long.” She rhymed like an expert and we made love with celests help on the floor and I whipped her hair across of her face and Lessy rubbed her boobs and she zebra screamed in pleasure and we all orgasmed. “Wow you are good at making love I wish we could make love all day and just make love.” She slicked back the sweat of her with her thumbs and stood up casually. “the dugong has a help for you when you need him too.”
I thanked her when suddenly spike burst in and he was flaming mad! “Effing I cannot take this bullcrap anymore willis.” I thumbed him up as best effing friends but he was totally depressed and fired off results at me and told me it was a useless effort like screaming into the back of a licherious mechanical vibration. He screamed with the rage of a violent neanderthall pony with blood in his eyes that smoked air into circles. “Effing i hate being small and Nightmare Moon told me to be her slave because i am her tiny fashion disk!” He raged like violent thunderclouds emitting whips of sunshine through the hair of his misdirected feats of vertical illusion. “Willis use your magic of portles and lengthen me to the epicness of ponys like to be as you are to lengthened.” HE clawed his face apathetically and tortured his vision with the boo hooing that caused even the teaseful Nightmare to blush. I smacked her plot assuredly and told Lessy my current GF to go ahead and please her to being calm again like it was before the blow of spike scarraw.
Suddenly zecora had a potion and it was filled with blue ooze that pussed out of it and licked up the wood of the floor. “He must eat this to be tall but it will suck and he will see that being tall is not for him to be.” She opened his mouth by the tickles nad stuck the bottle through his throat. He screamed a cry that caused his tears to croak from between his smoking face and his hands wrenched upward to ward the vileness of a potion from his throat in his lips. “EFFING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” it was as he had worst feared wit hclearance to the piranha squeels and he floundered through the fright of his screaming squares of crietene.
“Effing no!” He screeched with shocked miasma and roared away with the bling of a billion maracas. “It is not in me to be tall anymore just find out where we are going because my size is perfect and we should find the cure to undick the mane six.” He cried emphatically and celest nodded. “My students this is a rip roaring good thing to be ideating for.” She winked with magic and spike rubbed his tongue across her cutie mark and through her plot and into the sparkles of her mane. She blushed and they made quieting love while I also loved the Nightmare Moon to soften of her to be the goodest most gryphon girlfriend of spike.
“Zecora nodded and pleasing herself she touched her boobs till we all orgasmed in joy that exstacied ourselves skyward to float like thunderclouds across the sky to shoot out lightning with pleasure as our bolts of violent wheezing deep in love that realized our fears of being alone with a complete oneness allowing us to be procured. She spoke with heavy. “They are straight north like for a day.”
So we left with pocketini, Prince Martin Willis, Celest, Nightmare Moon, and my pet Louie the dugong.
Next chapter we meet the brother of twilight and fight with cadence and i learn to uncast dickus creatus and i discover the secret of my new cutie mark powers that have yet to be discovered by the amazingness i know.