• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 4,413 Views, 120 Comments

Prince Martin Willis Two. Official Unofficial sEventh Member (LOL!) Of The Mane Six - apple short



After the owl of twilight casts a spell i journey with the mane six to fix it.

  • ...
106
 120
 4,413

one

After the utter and humilating defeat of the discord came a time of peace for Prince Martin Willis and the people of Ponyville. There was much sex and love and also Twilight married Willis but he was allowed to sleep with anything that needed help. This was all going to change when the owl of twilight appeared one day while doing drugs and we were partying and having massive sex.
“My owl is freaking high right now i think” Twilight screeched with the loudness of a million lost hearts and she was aptly upset and she visably cried with unbelievable passion and raw emoticon at the sight of the horror of the owl doing hard drugs like pot not just smoking like cigarettes.
“I always knew I was the better assistant to you!” said spike squeezing her plot and understanding that she was going through a hard time so leaving it at one squeeze. .(ps I let him do that cause we are tight) Openly I disdained him for the comment of cruel and unacceptable misdirection of hatred over his rival and stuck my tongue out for the pleasing of twilights nerves to be much eased. But spike and I high fived because we are buds and that was the truth. And it was funny.
Also guys my cutie mark is no longer a portle gun because I have defeated the discord and saved Equestria with it. So it became the heads of the mane six since my goal is to make them feel sexy. I am still orange with blue stripes and still have all the powers of the gun though. Also I still have one secret power that no ones knows left for special use within the later part of this.
The owl was marked for terrestrial switching since the entry of our world was inside of us all and he understood the power of being awake with knowledge and it was misbegotten with fear of the people that surround us in our every day life of horror and boredom.
I comforted her and secret high fived spike with much winking and motioned if he had gotten lucky with rarity since the summoning and he bunny speaked (we did that now since I traded lessons in love with rarity cat to angel bunny for it) back that ya it was so. and it was so. Then appointing my attention to my wife Twilight whom I love the best I made her understand with a hug and some French kisses and a squeeze below and above on her tingling body that her owl was probably just going thru a phase and that everyone does hard drugs once to see the feeling that it cause for the Aquestria.
“You are so freaking smart Martin” she bowed sexily with her mane and whispered playing with my hair that “is why I love you.” That slightly caused me to be mildly upset and annoyed to a tiny amount of being a little mad but I let it slide because she had had a long morning. Finding the owl (odeed) on pot.
That night we had all the mane six and Celest over for a sleep over at the order of her. And Celest brought Nightmare Moon. “My students fuck off. I must talk to Willis in the deepest of secret aloneness” she decreed with a massive voice of booming authority and a stamp of massive preportions that uncontrollably made us all be controlled to obey. “Willis” she spoke in a sexy voice tickling my ear and guts and tail and mane and hooves and nose and I sheepishly blushed and coyly hugged her.
“hi Lessy.” (Spoken like the word less and then e as in cheese. The s sounds like s not z because she is straight. Lessy is our nickname for her name and she accepts it as so)
“Hi Martin” She blushed back with beet red cheeks and heaving breasts because we always were close just not like Twilight and me. Because Twilight is purple and that is a cooler color than white and even Lessy knew of such things as the hard truth of the matter despite our deep connection and forever love.
“Nightmare Moon is having a bad day and she loves you since you saved the world and wants to be with you super quick if that is ok.” I squeezed her plot and gave her the thumbs up sign with one hand while touching her pony boobs with the other. Which meant we were cool and I asked if spike could come since we tend to share everything. “It will be as you shall want it martin and I hereby command you my student to go make love to Nightmare Moon.”
(Also I replaced Twilight as her favorite because we all agreed that that was better since I really was better than all the mane six combined.
I kissed Nightmare Moons butt and rubbed her other place and all six of her boobs. (she had six boobs because she is a pony nympho) That she got from transfusion and we made love to spikes help. Who licked us both all the way from inside our noses to the outer ring of our hooves sexily.
"OH CRAP THAT IS FREAKING GOOD DUDE." She used the Canterlots voice. And we had the most awesomely extreme and tasteful groupgasm in existence to ever touch Ponyville.
Suddenly the mane six burst through! Followed by celest! “It is freaking terrible martin screamed Celest” weeping and batting her wings and waving her hair while lifting her arms skyward with fear that twisted the joy from our loving and caused us to be deeply depressed with woa. “The owl is awake and he is superhigh and has a freaking spell book! We are royally screwed my students.” she yawned and we cried and I moaned in horror. And Fluttershy Pinkie Pie Rainbowdash shut their ears to withhold the knowledge of sadness from them and Twilight and Fluttershy and Celest hugged and kissed and played with each other and wept. For what appeared to be the final time and Applejack drank some Cider and patted my back and comforted me. While I stared into my hands thinking about the fate of us and shut my mind to the terrible fate that would undoubtedly destroy the future of happiness momentarily.
The owl burst through insanely spitting and he was on the pot and we fell asleep.
My dream happened. “This has come to pass now Martin” my dream spoke in an eerie voice like Ponified Morgan Freeman. “and your days of being at peace with the universe are about to be very changed up. Things will be different in a way that will prevent them from being the same again.”
I woke up sweaty and grapped at the mane of Twilight who slept next to me when the owl had come breathing into it for comfort and because it calmed us both. “This is the worstest news that has ever happened” I cried mightily and screamed like an anguished beast in mortified horror.
“What is the issue Martin?” Twilight sleepily hugging me to comfort. Asked in mild surprise.
“You will not freaking believe this crap I screeched horsely” (Lol!! I know its misspelled but get it? HORSEly XD) “Because I have just had an unbelievable dream featuring the voice of a famous dude who was on the earth back when I lived there and not in Equestria as your boyfriend.”
Suddenly the owl appeared and it was smoking pony diamond shards because weed was no longer eenough. “Hoo” it said somewhat lazily. “and because your dream means that it is going to be a horrible accident in the future.” It smoked the pot hard.
“That is some perfect knowledge I agreed” And Twilight seconded my agreeing with the owl and we kissed him slightly to show our gratitude but without tongue cause he still pot smoked despite our disapproval. I stroked his feathers seductively to tame him and shined his beak with my love of animals and Tehn everything got bad as losing the tournament at PORTAL to my loser friend jack rentonn. Who was mean for no reason even if it was his xbox because he was a dick and I came up with the idea to go there and have a tournament not him! So he should grow up and die because he is a slut puppet. And he only won because I am over PORTAL now and much more into the mane six. Who are not stupid like jack rentonn. Whose last name also sucks.
“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Twilight cried out with ecstacy and strife in a moment of tense horror and her hooves covered her pony place. “What have you done foul second rate typer compared to spike” she screamed!
I wondered the issue and moved her hands. My jaw dropped like thunder and I widened my eyes and cried blood. “Twilight you have a man stick!” I looked around and saw so did the rest of the mane six. Celest didn’t and neither did Nightmare Moon but still it was bad.
“He has done the worst curse spell from my secret book of spells that go towards those who hate you Martin” Ever Twilight she sat down and raised. Her arms her mane and tail lifted up in shame and the worst of all. Lost hope and she greyed like she did in the first episode with discord. “He cast on us all DICKUS CREATUS and I cannot switch it back.”
I hugged her avoiding her unpony and unwife like bulge. The suddenly I really wanted to go see spike because we are bros and can shed tears over this together and just be cool.
Alright so I fixed all the writing problems you guys said from the last one. I joined the writers group learned to separate sentences and when people talk. And capitol the first word in a sentence and edited it all myself so the story should be good now.
Next chapter I will go with Celest who still can be loved and Nightmare Moon who can be loved but is shyer despite her rough personality and we will go to Granny Smith for knowledge about what to do and to fix the spell DICKUS CREATUS and Granny Smith will give me the secret of apple whispering for knowledge. Also I will meet my own pet probably called fluffy because he is an air breathing dolphin that Zecora gave me from her homeland in the other part of Equestria. We meet Zecora maybe too.