• Published 7th Dec 2020
  • 3,276 Views, 119 Comments

A displaced graboid - SOUNDBLASTER_SUPERIOR



Guy dresses up like a graboid, goes to convention, ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
26
 119
 3,276

Chapter 6

Author's Note:

New chapter enjoy!
Art by DarkKing2, Thanks dude!
Sorry if its a little short, I hope you enjoy it anyway!

—A few weeks later—
I woke up in bed. (Since I’m a pony now, I sleep in a bed in Fluttershy’s cottage, a room opposite to hers)
I got up and stretched out my limbs and a few of the spikes in my mane and tail.

‘I should probably make a token, I am a Displaced after all, and now I can speak’

I took one of my spikes out of my mane and channeled myself into it. “Hey, I’m Tunneler and I’m a Graboid, If you need help from someone who can dig underground, fight a bad guy, or just want to hang out, put this spike on the ground in front of you and call out my name and stomp on the ground” I said, then I tossed the spike into the void portal that showed up out of nowhere. I got the spike back a few minutes later. I put the spike on my nightstand and left.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, and saw Fluttershy. “Hey Fluttershy, how did you sleep?” I greeted.

“Oh, good morning Tunneler, I slept fine how did you sleep?” asked Fluttershy.

“Pretty good, I’m gonna go digging around and look for gems, I’ll be back later” I said, about to leave, only for Fluttershy to stop me.

“Oh no you don’t, you’re gonna have breakfast first, before you do anything today mister” said Fluttershy putting me in a high chair.

“I’m an adult, and I’m older than you, I don’t need to be in a ridiculously large high chair” I said to Fluttershy.

“Well you need to eat something before you go” said Fluttershy.

“Fine” I said crossing my hooves.

—Later—

I was digging to Sugarcube Corner and sent my tongues up to grab a pie from the windowsill again. Only this time, Mrs. cake was watching. As soon as I got a pie she grabbed my tongues and pulled. Unfortunately I didn’t have size on my side anymore so she pulled me from the ground and through the window.

We both landed in a heap on the ground. She saw me and I saw her. I quickly got off her and jumped out a window with a spin, and began drilling into the ground.

Leaving behind a confused Mrs. Cake.

—Mrs. cake POV—

I looked as the strange pony dug into the ground and left, I couldn’t comprehend what just happened.

“Who was that?” I said confused.

Comments ( 24 )

Ok, for those of you who like this story, I’m running out of ideas, so I’m gonna need your help to make the next one!

Those of you who have an idea leave a comment and I will see if I can use it, good luck!

10587265 the graboid does his taxes

Hmm well he did burn Diamond brat’s tiara. Maybe have filthy rich come over for a talk? Maybe say that he had been away for some kind of business trip and just got back? Maybe have some kind of attack that he stops. You got a violence tab after all

Also is the pony body a colt?

Tunnels up to canterlot and stealthly pokes celestia when she goes to her garden and then ducks away then does it again and gets caught then licks her in the face like a loony toon then dives back into the ground for a fast retreat,luna finds her and cant stop laughing at celestia's bewieldered face and the slime on it, or something on those lines works to,thas my idea at least.

tunneler the true earth pony

Rough start but it smoothed out a little

If your having ideas problems then I’d suggest updating other stories and letting ideas come to you that may happen when doing other stories. In short take your time and let the updates happen when they may you are an amazing writer so I think I speak for many of us saying we can wait a bit for the next update

I’m only a good writer because I listen to advice, and use it to make my stories a little better. Plus the more I do the better I get. If you like this story try my others and give me a follow.

I have an Idea you could try slipping our grabpony friend into episodes 24,25,and 26 especially the last two because tired v graboid sounds good

So this Graboid is similar to El Blanco, just not an albino. Btw, have u ever thought of introducing Mixmaster into this story? I think it could serve as an enemy for Tunneler and Twilight could help him by finding a cure to reverse the mutation, while only the most dangerous Mixmaster mutants get put down by Tunneler. And I was also thinking that if Tunneler consumes a bit of Mixmaster, the DNA-blending mutation could combine with his magic signature and give him the ability to transform between his pony form and Graboid form at will

10734891
Not a who, a what. Mixmaster is a genetic compound that blends DNA from different species of plant and animal, aka hybrids, making gene-splicing tools look like child's play. Created inside a secret biotech laboratory owned by the Proudfoot Corporation. It has no effect on humans (but u can make it to where it has no effect on ponies or other creatures) but any organism like an insect that eats the genetic cells will have Mixmaster in its DNA and will mix the next animal that eats it (example; grasshoppers with scorpion tails, gila monsters with bat wings). If u watch the Tremors Series episode Project 4-12, Christopher Lloyd's character, Cletus Poffenberger explains Mixmaster's origin and how the government wanted to use it for combat to win the Vietnam War. The biotech laboratory the Proudfoot scientists used to worked in is located somewhere in Perfection Valley, and fortunately the Valley's natural barriers keep Mixmaster from escaping, otherwise it would enter the food chain and spread across the world, and Burt Gummer has been searching for it ever since Cletus told him about it. It is also revealed that Graboids are unaffected and immune to Mixmaster (but I like the idea I came up with for u to where it gives Tunneler the ability to transform between his pony form and Graboid form at will).

Here's the list of Mixmaster Hybrids that appeared in Tremors The Series:

First is Cletus's creation and best pal, Project 4-12: a combination of a rhino (giving him tough skin and a sharp rhino horn between his eyes used for impaling and skewering and also strengthening him to ram through sheet metal), a switchback spider (giving 4-12 enhanced eyesight and x-ray vision), and a wolverine (for speed and high-level aggression), along with skunk, cougar, and panther (giving 4-12 the ability to release a combined chemical mix of skunk entrails, panther urine and cougar excrement that is designed to nauseate a predator like a Graboid if he was swallowed), and silicon bacterial DNA (combined with rhino DNA giving 4-12 a hide tough enough to withstand small firearms). Cletus brought 4-12 to Perfection Valley to cure 4-12 of his mood swings with a rare cactus flower called Blue Diamond Cholla, where the hybrid escaped and went on a rampage for a short time until he was put down with a homemade flamethrower by Burt Gummer, Tyler Reed and Harlow Winnemucca.

The 2nd Mixmaster creation is the Microbe Swarm: a green colored, intensely hydrophilic cloud of deadly bacteria that breaks down water molecules to gain more energy and grow bigger, also looks like a ghost and mostly comes out at night. A silicon based lifeform (like 4-12) that is immune to any toxic bacterial agent developed by the U.S. Military, but vulnerable to intense heat like napalm. Originally created for an organic food processor and was an orange color based on its original data until Mixmaster contaminated the bacteria turning it a ghostly green color, making it stronger than its original predecessor and fused with another deep-sea microbe. It will look for the highest concentration of water it can find, the more it finds the bigger it's gonna get. It was left behind in the lab after Proudfoot was shut down, until it escaped through a ventilation duct in the lab and found the abandoned silver mine (where the baby Graboids the Dirt Dragons made their 1st appearance) and has been hiding there feeding off the moisture inside the mine until some cave spelunkers came across it and got sucked dry of water like Imohtep from the Mummy. Kept on moving at night until it entered Perfection Valley where it was sucked into a toxic waste canister by Tyler Reed.

The 3rd Mixmaster Hybrid is Plantimal: a hybrid mix of plant and animal (or neither, take ur pick). A combination of Amazonian Pitcher Plant (giving it a stronger variant of its digestive acid making it powerful enough to melt and eat flesh to the bone in
10 seconds), Venus Fly Trap (giving it the contracting strength to shoot out the acid), Reptile DNA (giving it a rudimentary circulatory and nervous system, giving it the ability to grow very large). Formally a squash or gourd, its main body looks like an alien plant that came from Mars. It starts off as a seed like a dandelion until it comes into contact with the soil, later on growing into its juvenile stage which are acid sacs able to detect vibration when something gets too close to this living landmine. After some time, the acid sacs then sprout into flower buds which release the seeds at 81 degrees, therefore restarting the life cycle. Discovered by a government team lead by Dr. Casey Matthews (who came to Perfection Valley to study the effects of Mixmaster in the air and on the ground), killing 3 of her colleagues until Burt, Tyler, Larry Norvel (Graboid Fanatic, Sci-Fi Nerd, and a supporting character), and Cletus came and helped her create a pesticide powerful enough to spread and kill it from the main body to its roots where the acid sacs/flower buds grow.

The 4th Mixmaster Hybrid is Jurassic Artemia: a giant Prehistoric Desert Brine Shrimp that went extinct until Mixmaster triggered its Jurassic roots. Not born in Perfection Valley, but was fossilized and dormant in a lagoon on a golf course/resort called "The Oasis" owned by Melvin Plugg aka "The Little Turd" (whom the creature had a grudge with). It laid dormant until Melvin hired a worker to transport water for his lagoon, unaware it was contaminated with Mixmaster and awakened the lake monster. It began feeding in the koi fish, growing to an enormous size to where it can feed on larger prey. It kills one of Melvin's workers and 2 cops, and Melvin dumps gallons of diesel into the lagoon in an attempt to kill it himself (but only pissed it off and cost it its food supply, making it leave the resort and crawl onto land into an aqueduct that leads to a reservoir). Later on after escaping, the shrimp goes through a secondary mutation to where Mixmaster flows through its entire body, making it a living-breathing Armageddon to where if it dies or gets a hole shot into it, its DNA gets released and fed on other insects and animals, spreading through the food chain and the world. Fortunately its plan was thwarted when Tyler, Rosalita, and Twitchell trap it on both sides of the aqueduct and freeze it with dry ice, killing it.

The 5th Mixmaster Hybrid is Termaggots: an omnivorous insect hybrid that is a mix of 3 different species of arthropod: Cicada (giving it the ability to emit a high-pitch, earsplitting screech or chirp that'll deafen ur ears and make 'em bleed, killing the person, and is also loud enough to scare off a Graboid. They use this technique to disorient their prey and can get even louder when they go into a feeding frenzy), Termites, and Maggots (giving it an enormous appetite for both wood and flesh). They appeared in Perfection Valley after El Blanco heard their screeches and tunneled away to get away from the noise, and fed on Rosalita's shed after she appeared (thankfully she was safe inside her car but got a bad case of temporary earshot from the noise after she drove out). The bug swarm fed on a herd of cows and attack 2 road workers (one was eaten alive and the other died with blood coming out of his ears from the noise) in their rampage, and almost got W.D. Twitchell (Department of the Interior) who was saved by Tyler. They even almost devoured Chang's Market but we're lured away thx to a mating call recording using loudspeakers in a car by Tyler, Larry (comes back moving to Perfection Valley and owner of said car), and Dr. Donna Debevic (Mixmaster scientist like Casey). The bugs followed them the 3 all the way to the road where the workers were killed and used road tar to trap the swarm like flypaper and blew them up with an Ass-Blaster lighter.

And last but not least the final Mixmaster Hybrid and Larry Norvel's little friend, The Invisibat: a hybrid bat that had the ability to camouflage (possibly chameleon or cephalopod DNA), and also has hummingbird DNA. It is diurnal and nocturnal and only attacks intruders if it feels threatened with nonlethal hits to scare them away, and is the only Mixmaster Hybrid that is nonlethal and still alive. It has been living in an old barn in Perfection Valley peacefully feeding on rats and mice until Larry disturbs it (giving him a goose egg on his noggin) while catching it in camera. He later returns to the barn with a fishing rod and hotdogs for bait to catch it as a pet, until Frank (an on-the-run criminal hiding from the mob after his failed mission to deliver 20-million dollars in negotiable bearer bonds) and Delores (wife of the late Max, who was devoured by El Blanco and had the vault key where the bonds were located in the episode Hit And Run) entered the barn with a stunned El Blanco and tied up Tyler and Rosalita in a truck, so they could cut open the Graboid with a chainsaw and get the key back, unaware Larry was there. Taking advantage of the situation, Larry uses the hotdog to lure Invisibat into Delores face, making the shotgun in her hands go off, waking up El Blanco and devouring her. Frank runs away again, only to get picked up by a "Good Samaritan" (who was actually a hitman hired by the mob to deliver Frank so they can kill him themselves). Later on, Larry finds the vault key with a metal detector (in Graboid dung) and puts it into a collection jar and walks back to Perfection with Invisibat watching him in a tree.

And that is all my knowledge on Mixmaster and the Hybrids it spawned in Tremors The Series, hopefully this'll help explain everything for u Discworld-mlp. And hopefully u approve of my idea R-E-X

Whever Tunneler makes the "skree" noise I always think of this

Random Ideas

1. Miss cake finding out who that was
2. Cool underground base
3. Hang out with Discord and Twilight ask how discord know his species
4. Help Pinkie Pie Make Food
5. Ask discord if he can transform Back-and-forth as a Graboid or a Pony
6. Play Video Games with Button Mash?

just started and finished the availible chapters, i find this to be quite good but sad there hasnt been an update of new chapters in a long while.

11001929
That’s mostly because I haven’t had any ideas lately for this story. But if you want there to be more, how about we make this into a comment driven story?

11002201
I did throw in my Mixmaster idea for this Graboid story.

10735308
 How is this comment so freaking big

I hope this crossover continues or gets a rewrite bcuz I have never seen a single MLP Tremors crossover like yours before and it is very good. And this time, I hope Tunneler the Graboid and the Mane 6 face not only the common villains of Equestria but also Mixmaster Hybrids from both Tremors The Series and ur own original versions.

More now more now good

11367220
U could try remaking it. I like this crossover. Plus there is still my Mixmaster idea I posted a couple years ago.

Login or register to comment