• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 1,349 Views, 23 Comments

The Fallen Angel - Dragon-In-Black



Why did it take so long to get his wings? This is the true story of why it took so long.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,349

4 - Affection

Spike had noticed many things when he was cast out of Heaven that was affecting him. He tended to have explosive anger, but he did not know why that was. Just the other day, he had found a little colt that had been bruised badly and many of his wounds looked to be infected. When he had seen it, he had exploded in anger and had literally beaten everypony in claw fights, not even caring that his stamina was not as strong as it used to be. The nobles of Canterlot except ponies like Fancy Pants and Fleur De Lis had grown terrified with him and ran away as soon as they saw him enter the market. Luckily, he actually enjoyed the whole thing. When he had found the pony that did it to the poor colt, he had beaten the pony so hard that he believed that brother Lucifer might have heard the screams. Not that he cared anyway. The days became brighter with the scorching hot sun being unforgiving and moving closer towards the time of the year where the mares go into heat while the stallions try the flee the literal planet from the horned crazed mares.

Spike knew that if Lucifer was in Equestria that he would love that bit. He laughed. The ponies and the lustful demons would without a doubt enjoy each other. Spike was planning on flying towards a certain point in Equestria that opens the door between Heaven and Hell. he was going to Hell and was planning on staying there for an entire weak. He was hoping to also speak to Lucifer about the failed rebellion and see what they could do about their terrible loss. But he had an itching feeling that Lucifer did not want to talk about their loss. It was not surprising. Who would want to speak about their greatest mistake?

Spike had also noticed that Luna had a certain look in her eye when she looked at him. Normally he would have gone for the angel of love, but he was not exactly on speaking terms with them, or they would simply ignore his letters and messages overall. Spike had no interest in contacting them as he wanted to prove to them that he could take care of himself without the help of filthy angels. He may be a fallen angel, but that was it. He was a fallen angel, not simply an angel. He had a lot more power and he could easily genocide entire races’ if he wanted to.

He had wanted to genocide the humans, but Spike knew that the humans would genocide themselves in the end because the humans were simply that stupid. Always fighting over something that they technically don’t need but say that they do so it is justified in the end. Spike shook his head. He could see why the demons would love the humans for their sheer lack of care about what they do. Spike also found one thing hilarious. The humans say specifically that incest is morally wrong, yet, they have done many things in history that is more morally wrong than incest. Why Spike thought about incest was because that it was the only occasion that humans actually mention morality. Humans had no morals. End of the discussion, if they did, then why did all those humans murder women and children, genocide their own race, rape and murder other humans for their pathetic gains. Humans were simply not fit to exist at all, they are unfit to even rule nations, to begin with. They are scared of aliens because they are afraid that they will be treated like animals like they do to them.

Spike shook his head as he was marching down the streets of Canterlot, noticing that he received many fearful looks. Not because he was a dragon, but because they had seen him do certain things towards snobbish ponies that had crossed him in a very bad way. The ponies never seemed to be themselves afterwards. He was looking to buy some water that he would turn into wine. He knew that he could simply get water somewhere and turn it into wine, but he was feeling a little bit lazy, so he decided to head towards a mundane shop.

The shop he went to was the biggest one that had many things that belonged to many different creatures culture wise. There were many shelves that were stocked with different mundane products that the creatures around Equestria were addicted to. Spike found the water he was looking for. It was water that was the mundane version of purified. It had not been blessed by a priest, but it had been thoroughly cleaned which was why it was seen as the non religious version of purified water. Spike paid the stallion who worked there and looked at the water intently as he walked towards the caslte, not giving a feather about the odd looks he was getting. Just when he had entered the castle and was about to go to his room, he heard his name being called. “Spike!” He turned to his left and saw the blue-coated alicorn that he so much liked. he did not know why, but the alicorns’ presence always brightened his day. He walked up to her and hugged the living daylights out of her. Luna did the same and she was then put down as she looked at the bottle that Spike had in his hand.

“What you have there? Ordinary water?” Luna asked, as she inspected it. She did not recognize the logo on the front that had two spears crossing each other with the moon rising over the horizon. It had the name: Night Water and it made Luna feel a little bit more happy that there were someponies that cared about her. Spike nodded as he opened a door that lead to a hallway and headed towards his room, his aunt in tow. He wanted to show some of his powers for her, but he did not know how to present them. He would have to figure something out.

When they reached his room, Spike saw the glass that he had been drinking from earlier that day and made sure that it was clean for when the wine was in the glass. His aunt looked at him curiously as Spike open the bottle of water and poured it inside of the glass and saw to her shock that it became red like. . . wine? Spike poured it to the brim and handed the glass to her and she was lost as to what to do. She then took a careful gulp and she was amazed by the taste and texture. It tasted like raspberries and was thick and delicious in its liquid form with alcohol in it.

“I hope you like it. It was a little trick I have thought myself.” Spike said, as he saw Luna look at him with amazed eyes. She knew that it was his angelic abilities, but she knew that he did not want to talk about his past before he ended up in Equestria. She had come to accept the fact that Spike is not a normal dragon and that he is in fact a fallen angel. She did not know how she managed to accept it, but she did and she felt happy. She wanted to know more about him and what it was like to grow up in Heaven with a God and Goddess that ruled over the different dimensions and had their children that were angels that watched over the weaker, herself included as she believed that her nephew was without a doubt the most powerful creature In the whole land of Equestria and could torch the whole lands if he felt like it. She would make sure that that Blueblood made Spike angry enough so she could witness Blueblood get torched. It would mean that she had one less problem to deal with.

“It was delicious, Spike. Where did you managed to learn to turn water into wine?” Luna asked, wondering if she could possibly learn the ability as she was quite fascinated in managing to do so. She would never have to worry about running out of wine in the first place! She could simply pour water into a cup and boom! There the wine was. Spike looked at her with a large hint of happiness, feeling proud of himself. He did not think that Luna would be so easily convinced, but he did not exactly care either. He was more interested in to getting to know her better and learn about her family and learn about how she was loved but her family. She had the one thing he had always strifed for and that was a proper family where they could all be proud of each others achievements. He did not mind the fact that he was a fallen angel creature and that his parents were Gods, but he wished that they had properly guided them to the path that they could potentially take and be supportive. But you could not have everything in life. Spike chuckled, saying life reminded him of his sister who was named Life.

“A magician never reveals their secret~” Spike said, in a teaseful voice that made Luna smirk at him. It was as if she was asking for a dear. Perhaps he was. Luna walked over towards him and she placed the glass on a nearby table so she did not spill out its contents. Luna hugged Spike with playful seductiveness and it made Spike chuckle a little bit. He remembered that his sister, Death, tended to tease the other angels knowing full well that they would be looking at her in a very unholy way. You would think that a Goddess and God punished her severely for it but they did not at all. They weren’t even angry at her and simply told her that it was natural that she had feelings for her brothers and sisters in a different way and did not scold her for corruption as many humans in the human world believed God did.

“Well, now i am really curious. What secret tricks is it that you use to make water turn to wine?” Luna asked, as she looked into his eyes with strong hints of desire that Spike was clueless about. Spike chuckled a little bit at her comment, but did not say anything. He simply looked at her with a playful blank expression until he hugged her and pressed his chest against hers. Luna let out a sound of surprise until she grinned as she felt the feeling of being in the air. She felt Spike’s scaley arms around her as she was spun in a circle.

The moment lasted quite a while as they were simply enjoying themselves and smiling at each other. They looked into each others eyes and felt the warmth of the sun as they leaned closer and closer towards their mouths, but before that could happen, the door to the room was yanked opened and inside stepped a pink-coated alicorn mare with indigo, pink, and gold mane and tail that were in streaks that made the mare look even more beautiful. The mare wor a small golden crown with a purple diamond in the middle and purple dot on the top. Her eyes were purple and she was looking at them with an excited look, but then she looked a little sheepish.

“Well don’t stop your kiss because i am here, do continue!” Princess Cadance said, as she looked at the two, waiting for the scene to unfold in from of her eyes but that did not happen as the Princess of the moon and night started whistling innocently and the fallen angel looked at his imaginative watch that was not there and walked out of the room and headed for whervere he was going. “I messed up didn’t I?”

Author's Note:

And here is another chapter and I am quite happy with this one. I hope you enjoyed it!