• Published 22nd Dec 2020
  • 301 Views, 8 Comments

A New Equestrian - Bevon_1_Nub



Princess Celestia is a tyrant that needs to be saved by Twilight and her friends, under the guidance of Princess Flurry Heart, the last princess.

  • ...
 8
 301

4- Applejack

As we exited the throne room and I closed the door, I turned to Pinkie to ask, "Where are we going?"

Pinkie replied with a "Huh?" And I elaborated, "How do we get to the... place where we need to go?"

"Oh! That is easy. We just need to go to the west of Equestria, and cross the border into Outcast Island. The Princess' castle is located there," Pinkie answered.

"So, lead the way, Twilight," Fluttershy said, and I lead them out of the castle.


Once we reached the gates, something came to my mind. "Hey, do you want to keep a diary of what happened on this trip?" I asked the others.

"Ok, but where do we get one?" Fluttershy asked.

"I might know a place," I said, and led them to a shop next to the castle that sold books and notepads. After buying one, we departed for the island, and, on the way, I wrote about what happened. I have a very good memory, so I can keep track of what happens with great detail.


While writing about these past events, I noticed an orange blur in the sky, which was going in the direction of the end of the road, and the entrance to the castle grounds from the largest city in Equestria, Canterlot (the city).

The others noticed me following the blur, and followed it too. We arrived at the gates to the entrance to this majestic city, and the blur was lost, and was last seen going down the mountain, presumably to Ponyville, the village next to the Everfree Forest, the most dangerous Forest in all of Equestria. We ran down as fast as we could, in the direction of Ponyville. I don't know why I was running, but it might be something to do with the blur.

After an hour of travelling, we stopped at the front of a farm near the outskirts of Ponyville, where the blur stopped in front of a sign, and started to take the shape of a floating orange, red and yellow sludge, and into the vague shape of a unicorn with an orange coat, and red and yellow hair. A few seconds later, itt dissolved into must, which I curiously touched.

And it was probably the hottest thing I touched in my life. Sure, I touched a few hot things, on accident, of course, but this was the hottest by far! But before I could make comparisons, the heart ended, and I felt darkness seep into the edges of my vision.


The next thing I knew, I was floating in a black area, with a light somewhere in front of me. That light then dimmed, and transformed into the same pony as before, but this time she was clear. She was an Alicorn. I didn't know there was another Alicorn alive, so this one was a mystery. And she was the same pony as before.

Then she said, "Find the Elements," and started dissolving.

"Wait! What elements? What do they look like? Where do I find them? How do I find them?" But, by the time I finished asking those questions, she had completely dissolved.

Then her voice, from somewhere... no, everywhere, said, "Wake up," and I suddenly felt tired, and closed my eyes.


When I opened them again, I was lying down on the grass, as I can feel it. Suddenly, two heads popped into my field of vision, the first one saying, "She's up!" Presumably to Fluttershy.

"Yes I can see that," Fluttershy replied next, "Are you ok?" She then asked.

"Yes, I think so," I replied.

"What happened?" Pinkie asked, while they gave me room to stand.

"I am wondering the same thing," I said.

"I think you passed out," Fluttershy said.

"What happened?" Pinkie asked.

"After I touched the midst, which was surprisingly hot, I found myself in a black plane, with the pony we saw earlier floating as well, I think. She was an Alicorn, and she told me to 'find the Elements', and I asked what they are, where to find them, and the like, but she didn't answer, and told me to wake up, and I found myself like this." When I was done, I waited for somepony to say something, and it was Fluttershy who asked, "There's another Alicorn out there?"

"By the looks of things, yes," I replied.

"So we need to find the 'Elements'? But what Elements?" Pinkie asked.

"I think she meant the Elements of Harmony," Fluttershy said.

"So we need to find the elements?" I asked for clarification.

"Let's just find them and see what happens," Fluttershy suggested.

"Great idea!" Pinkie exclaimed. She then pointed to the distance and asked, "What about her?"

We looked at where she was pointing to and saw an orange Earth Pony pulling cart files with what looked like... apples? It was hard to look at from this distance. We walked over to her, and Fluttershy greeted her by saying, "Hello.”

I could finally see her properly, and she was an orange Earth Pony, with light yellow hair , both pulled into a ponytail, and she was wearing a Stetson and her cutie mark was of the apples.

“Hello. Do you need something?”

“Yes I think we might,” I replied, while pulling out my map.

When the pony saw the map, she asked in confusion, “What's that?”

“Before any of us can answer that, we need to know your name,” I said

“Ok then. My name is Applejack. What about you?” Applejack asked.

I turned the map to her so she can see all of it, and her name appeared over an orange Element, which said Honesty, and her cutie mark appeared as well.

Author's Note:

I might stop writing about the word count from now on, and maybe also the Author's Notes. Also, I changed the name from 'The New Equestria' to 'A new Equestria'.

I also converted the place that I write my chapters to Google Docs, for offline usage.

Comments ( 4 )

10825718
Heh, I haven't updated my story in a year now because of the pandemic and everything around it, so just know it could be much worse. :twilightoops:

10825733
I started my story because of the pandemic (actually, I joined this site during lockdown, after finishing the entire MLP series), and created the story because I had too many ideas, and wanted to make a huge crossover universe (many random ideas), with worlds that contain different paths, and one world gaining the ability to go to others (maybe this one).

10825756
Cool. Sounds like a good idea for a series/anthology.

10825795
I think it will be a series. As, for the final most important part of the story, someone dies, but that someone won't be in this story, and in another one. And, to go to another world, I should have context, and that means history, which either requires a few chapters in my current story, or a new one. I might just use one story for all my worlds, as I might just use 2 stories anyways. I don't think I can come up with too many story titles.

Also, to make a friend, you need to have at least one conversation with them, and probably know their name.

Login or register to comment