• ...
10
 93
 4,011

7. A Dazzling First Day At School

It was the first day of school. Well, the first day of kindergarten that is. The day both Sunset and Celestia had been planning for was finally here. Ever since learning they would be going to school soon, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata couldn't shut up about it for a whole week about school starting. Celestia was currently driving the Dazzlings to school, while Sunset was telling the Dazzlings about how to behave at school and what to do.

After a while of driving, they had finally made it. Rockville School. The school the Dazzlings would be going to until the sixth grade. Celestia, Sunset, and the Dazzlings got out of the car. Celestia walked up to the front desk to sign the Dazzlings for the day while the Dazzlings were running around the room waiting to get to class.

The Dazzlings finally got signed up for the day and headed to their class. Sunset and Celestia happily walked the Dazzlings to their class.

"This is where me and Sunset have to go. You guys have fun today. We will come back in a few hours." Celestia said waving goodbye to the Dazzlings.

"Ok, bye Auntie Celestia, momma." Adagio said hugging Sunset.

"Bye mom, Auntie Celestia." Sonata said waving goodbye.

"Bye." Aria said trying not to sound upset.

Celestia and Sunset headed off leaving the Dazzlings alone. They look at the door and back at each other. The pressure was now starting to get to them.

"Should we head inside?" Sonata asked looking at her two sisters.

"Guess we should, I'll go first." Adagio said as she took charge and walked in first.

Aria and Sonata went behind Adagio. Adagio slowly opened the door, as if a monster was behind the door. The door opens, and the Dazzlings were surprised. The room was full of colors there were kids everywhere playing and having fun. It was a kid's dream come true. A teacher spots the newcomers and walked over to the Dazzlings.

"Hello, little ones. Are you new here?" The teacher asked bending down to be on the same level as the girls.

"Yes. I'm Adagio and these are my sisters Aria and Sonata." Adagio said pointing to her two sisters.

"Well, I'm glad to have you. I'm Mrs. Ortiz and I'll be your teacher. Since today's the first day we won't be doing anything. So the whole day you guys can have fun and play with the other kids." Mrs. Ortiz said.

"Ok, thank you." Adagio said putting down her backpack with Aria and Sonata.

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata all walked around the room. Kids around them played with others like they knew each other. The Dazzlings just looked around the room, looking at all the kids. What they didn't know was that there was a kid coming from behind them.

"There's something in your hair." Someone said.

The Dazzlings turn around to see that it was a girl. She had a violet skin color, she was smiling and looking at Sonata. Adagio and Aria look up at Sonata's hair, there wasn't anything in her hair. Sonata puts her hands to her hair trying to get whatever was in her hair out.

"Did I get it?" Sonata asked.

"Not quite, here let me help you." The girl said.

The girl goes to Sonata's hair. She then instead of taking something out of Sonata's hair pulls a coin out of her hair. Sonata was in shock, how did she not feel a coin on her head? Adagio and Aria had stars in their eyes, this girl had magical powers.

"How did you do that?" Adagio asked looking at the coin amazed.

"My mom and dad know magic. So they taught me how to use magic." The girl said confident in her abilities.

"Who are you? What's your name?" Aria asked the girl.

"Frizzle Bizzle." The girl was now known as Frizzle.

"Wait Bizzle... you aren't related to Keith and Trixie Bizzle, are you?" Sonata asked Frizzle.

"Yes, I am. The best magicians in all of Canterlot. Would you like to meet my friend?" Frizzle asked the girls.

"Yeah sure, my name is Adagio, and these are my sisters Aria and Sonata." Adagio said as she introduced her and her sisters.

"Hi." Aria and Sonata said.

Frizzle nods her head and leads the Dazzlings to her friends. There was a boy and a girl waiting for Frizzle. The boy had a cyan skin color with dark brown hair and little green eyes. The girl had white skin blue eyes and some purple hair.

"What took you so long Frizzle." The boy said as he looked at Frizzle.

"I meet some new friends. Adagio, Aria, Sonata meet my friends. This is Valex he's very sweet, and this is Joy she's a bit hyper at some points." Frizzle said as she introduced her two friends.

"What's up." Valex said with a smile as he looked at the new girls.

"Hi." Joy said extremely happy walking up to the girls.

The Dazzlings shake her hand. Joy was hyper, sure, but she meant no harm to anyone. Valex was pretty cool, he sure acted like it. The Dazzlings wanted to continue hang out with their new friends but they wanted to meet new people and make more friends.

"Hey Frizzle, we're going to see the other kids. We'll see you later." Adagio said as she waved goodbye to Frizzle and her friends.

"Oh, ok bye. Oh, and take it from me, the others are nice." Frizzle said as she too waved goodbye.

The Dazzlings continued to walk around. There was two boys with what looked like superhero capes on. Adagio, Sonata, and Aria decided to see what they were up to. There was another boy and a girl behind help calling for help. They must be playing some sort of game.

Dean and Derek had cyan eyes like the ocean, both had brown skin. The only thing that was different between them was that one had white hair and the other had blonde hair. Bael had red eyes, black hair, and black skin. He looked kinda scary at first glance but he was pretty nice. Athena on the other hand looked like an actual princess. She had long blonde hair, green eyes, and silver skin.

"Hey, guys. What are you doing?" Adagio asked as she saw them all playing around.

"We're playing superheroes. We're the heroes and he's the bad guy that has taken the princess. My name is Dean and this is my brother Derek. The boy playing the bad guy is Bael, and the girl over there is Athena." Dean said showing the Dazzlings who everyone was.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet all of you." Adagio said as she waved goodbye.

"You too. Now come on Derek we have to save Athena from the evil Bael." Dean said ran toward Bael who smiled.

"Yeah." Derek said as he ran with his brother to Bael.

The Dazzlings were having a lot of fun. They were making new friends and everyone seemed so nice. The Dazzlings knew they were going to have a lot of fun in kindergarten. The year had only begun and they were already having fun. At first, they thought school was going to be scary, and hard. But now looking at it, the school wasn't all that bad. Maybe in the future it would, but for now, the Dazzlings weren't thinking about the future, they were thinking about the present.

The Dazzlings had fun that day. Playing with their new friends, coloring, and all kinds of things. It was almost a shame when Celestia and Sunset. Celestia and Sunset were surprised that the Dazzlings didn't want to go back home.

"Hello, girls. Did you all have a good first day?" Celestia asked the girls.

"Yeah, it was super fun." Sonata said jumping up and down.

"Yeah it was the best, I can't wait for tomorrow." Adagio said smiling.

"It was alright... I guess. It could have been better." Aria said trying not to sound happy.

"It's alright to say if it was fun or not Aria." Celestia said looking over at Aria.

"Fine, it was fun. I want to get to know Bael better." Aria said looking back at the room whee Bael was being picked up by his parents. He turned his head to see Aria looking at him and he waved goodbye, Aria smiled and waved back.

"Ooooooo. Aria has a crush." Sonata teased her sister.

"W-What! I do not. I just want to know him better because we got to know everyone so well except for him." Aria said looking away from Sonata.

"She does have a point. We got to know everyone pretty well except him." Adagio said as she thought about it.

"Yes, we don't want to jump to conclusions Sonata." Celestia said in a motherly tone.

The Dazzlings had just got into the car. Sonata was confused she wasn't jumping, nor were there conclusions. "What do you mean Auntie Celestia?" Sonata asked as she looked at Celestia.

"You took a guess without hearing the whole story. That's what we call jumping to conclusions." Celestia said as she looked at Sonata.

"Oh, I'm sorry Aria. I didn't mean to jump to conclusions." Sonata said looking at her sister sadly.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again." Aria said as she smiles at Sonata.

Sonata smiles back. Two sisters getting along. A sight every parent liked to see. Sunset couldn't have been prouder in her life. The school had just begun for the Dazzlings. They were going to have many more adventures at school. But no matter what they would surpass the hard times.

After all, they were Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. Together they made the Dazzlings, an unstoppable team.

Author's Note:

We're back. Chapter everyday except on weekends. I work on other fanfiction.