• ...
10
 93
 4,010

24. Dazzling Confessions

Frizzle really had to ask that question? She couldn't have just kept her mouth shut? All the girls in the room look at each other, none of them wanting to go first or spill their secrets. All seven of them had their own little crush on someone but they weren't willing to tell everyone at once.

"Well, should we choose sticks to see who should go first? Whoever gets the biggest stick goes first and the smallest go last, should we do it like that?" Frizzle asked.

"We don't get much of a choice now do we?" Phoebe asked looking at Phoebe.

"Nope, now come on let's pick sticks." Frizzle said pulling out a cup with seven sticks in it. "Once you pick a stick you keep that stick, no second chances."

Each of the girls picks a stick and looks at the other girl's sticks. In the end, they find out who's going in what order. The order was first Joy, Frizzle, Athena, Phoebe, Aria, Adagio, and last, was Sonata. Sonata was over the moon she was going last but Joy on the other hand dreading the moment.

"Well, Joy what do you have to tell us?" Frizzle asked looking over at Joy with a smirk on her face.

"You shouldn't be talking you're right after me." Joy said looking at Frizzle a bit annoyed by Frizzle's teasing.

"I know, but I'm not afraid like you are. Now good ahead tell all of us." Frizzle said still smirking.

Joy sighed as she looked down with a small blush on her face. "Well do you girls remember Lance? Leon's older cousin, with brown hair and light blue eyes?"

"Yeah. He was pretty nice, he sure is like Leon." Adagio said giggling as she thought about him.

"Y-yeah, that's who I like and all of that other stuff." Joy said still looking down in embarrassment.

"Well, Frizzle you put us into this and now you got to tell us who you like." Athena said smiling as she looked over at Frizzle.

"I'm not afraid, I like Valex. He's nice and a very good friend." Frizzle said with a confident smile.

Phoebe nodded her head. "That's understandable, it's the same thing for me."

"Who do you like Phoebe?" Aria asked as she looked over at Phoebe.

"Isn't it obvious I like Leon? He's always there when I need his help." Phoebe said looking over at Aria tilting her head.

"I thought Leon was your brother?" Sonata said confused.

Phoebe shook her head. "No, no. We've just known each other for our whole lives."

"Oh, sorry." Sonata said feeling guilty.

"Don't be. Everyone thinks that at first when they see us. We're just really good friends, and I just happen to like Leon." Phoebe said with a smile.

Frizzle smiled at Phoebe but then her attention turned over to Athena. "Well, Athena. It's your turn."

"Yeah, I want to hear all about your little crush." Adagio teased Athena.

"Yeah whatever Adagio. I like Derek, ok? He's nice, funny, and just fun to be around. Unlike his little brother Dean who isn't the best when he tries new things." Athena said not knowing that Sonata was hurt by that.

"Dean tries his best to be like his brother. His brother is his role model, he wants to be just like Derek he just falls one step short." Frizzle said as she thought about Dean. "He's special in his own way."

"It takes a lot of strength to get up even when he falls down, that's what makes Dean, Dean I guess." Phoebe said smiling at Dean's tenacity.

"That I think we can all agree on." Frizzle said nodding her head.

"Well, I think it's Aria's turn to tell all of us who she likes." Athena said turning the attention away from her.

"Why I'm I getting involved in this? I don't have to tell any one of you who I like." Aria said crossing her arms as she looked away.

"Aria answer the question before I hit you upside the head." Adagio said glaring at Aria who looked uncomfortable.

"Fine, I-I like B-Bael. There are you happy now?" Aria said as she looked down blushing.

"I knew it. I knew from day one that you had a thing for Bael but you said didn't. Who's right now Aria?" Sonata said teasing Aria.

"Sonata you better be quiet. After Adagio's turn, you're going up next. Let's see if my little guess about who you like was right or not. Then we'll see who's right then." Aria said glaring at Sonata.

"Fine, I bet you won't guess who I like thought." Sonata said with a smirk.

Frizzle saw the two starting to fight and decided to intervene. "Ok, girls calm down. We don't want to start a fight now, do we? Now, Adagio tell us who you like."

"Do you guys remember Venus? Valex's brother, the one that likes space, grayish hair?" Adagio asked everyone.

"Oh, yeah... he sure does like space." Athena said thinking back to Venus.

"He is very nice and he sure does know his manners. Unlike most of these boys, we have to hang out with all the time at school." Phoebe said smiling.

"Their boys, Phoebe. Their loud, rude, smelly, but yet for whatever reason we like them." Adagio said shrugging her shoulders.

All the girls shake their heads in agreement. Unknown to Sonata all of the girls were giving her a look. Sonata looked at all of the girls, she didn't have a clue why they were looking at her.

"What is there something on my face?" Sonata asked while she started to touch her face.

"No, but it's your turn to tell everyone who's your crush." Adagio said smiling at Sonata being Sonata.

"Yeah, even though all of us know who you like." Aria said smirking.

"Well if all of you know who I like then tell me, who do I like?" Sonata said crossing her arms and smirking. She felt confident that no one knew who she liked.

"You like Dean, Derek's little brother." Aria said without hesitation.

"H-how did you know that? I've kept it in I didn't even tell you I liked him." Sonata said surprised that Aria knew who it was.

"You constantly look at him wherever we're at. Lunch, class, anywhere. And by how you act when you get partnered with him. You can barely talk when looking at him. All I want to know is why you like him so much?" Aria said looking at Sonata with a confused face. She had nothing against Dean or anything, she was just wondering why Sonata would like him.

"Just what you girls were saying earlier. Dean wants to be just like his brother, he looks up to his brother so much. He wants to prove to his brother and to everyone that he can one-up his brother, at least in something." Sonata said smiling as she thought about Dean.

"I'm sure with enough time and effort Dean will surpass his brother. Dean has more confidence than probably most of our class combined. Dean's a good guy, he just needs to learn from his mistakes and not take them too personally." Adagio said smiling.

"If I had to guess, you like him because you feel the exact same way. You want to beat Adagio and Aria in something but you never can seem to find a way to beat them. Am I right?" Phoebe asked looking over at Sonata.

Sonata nodded. "Yeah, me and Dean have the same goals. We're just helping each other achieve those goals in beating our older siblings. He looks up to Derek and I look up to Ari and Dagi, in a way, we're the same."

"You may not be the smartest or the strongest but you are the cutest, Sonata." Adagio said as she gave Sonata a side hug.

"I am?" Sonata asked looking at Adagio confused.

"Sure you are. Mom says it all the time before she takes us to school. She always tells us something along the lines of, now girls I want all of you to know that all of you are my cute little babies. If anyone thinks otherwise then they're wrong." Adagio said mimicking Sunset's words.

"She calls all of us the cutest, not just me." Sonata said looking over at Adagio confused.

"Exactly so it's a tie. You didn't beat us and we didn't beat you." Adagio said looking over at Sonata and smiling.

"I guess you have a point." Sonata said putting her hand on her chin as she thought about it.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say I wish the best of luck to all of you. If we all keep having a positive mindset then I'm sure we'll get what we want. Who knows maybe they'll like us as well." Frizzle said choosing to keep things on the bright side.

"Now that would be a miracle if all the boys like us. The chances of that happening are pretty low." Joy said as she looked down sadly thinking about the low chances.

"Did you not just hear me say that you should have a positive mindset? Believe it to achieve it, that's what they say." Frizzle said, trying to make Joy feel better.

"I know but I'm just stating the facts here." Joy said looking over at Frizzle.

Both Joy and Frizzle both had good points, which made the Dazzlings think. Now it was true that the chances of the guy they liked, liking them were low, but it didn't mean it was impossible. All the Dazzlings knew was that they were going to keep hoping that the guys they liked hopefully liked back. But that wasn't their main priority for right now. Their main priority was their mother's wedding coming up.

The wedding was coming closer and closer. Soon the wedding would be here and their mother would finally be getting married. Now that was a day they were looking forward to. Seeing their mother get married after all these years without no one, was a dream come true.