• ...
10
 93
 4,065

22. Aria The Girly Girl

There were only three days left until Tom and Sunset's wedding. Everything was getting planned out and everyone was helping them make the wedding as great as it could possibly be. Everyone who lived in Canterlot had heard about the wedding. The wedding was going to be one of the biggest weddings ever.

Meanwhile, the Dazzlings continued to do what they always did. They were currently on Spring Break so they had a whole two weeks off of school which was a blessing to them. But ever since Tom's and Sunset's wedding plans started it was just boring. Celestia was also helping get the wedding planner and she also didn't have time to have fun with the Dazzlings. That was how it was probably going to be until the wedding happened. Sure the Dazzlings were happy their mother was going to get married but they wished something fun would happen.

The Dazzlings were currently laying on the couch bored out of their minds. Well, two of the Dazzlings were laying on the couch bored just watching TV. Adagio and Sonata were watching cartoons as they had been for the last two days. Where Aria was, was a mystery to them. Aria hadn't been around with the other two for the last couple of days. But at the same time, it was also a relief to them, Aria could be a little much for them at some points in time.

"Adagio, I'm bored. There's nothing to do here. Isn't there something we can do?" Sonata asked Adagio.

"Sonata what can we do? We played soccer, watched TV, and played almost every single board game in this house. What else is there in this house that we could do?" Adagio asked Sonata.

"We could go find out what Aria's been up to for the last couple of days." Sonata said with a sneaky smile on her face.

"And what could Aria be doing that's so fun? She's not into girly things remember? Aria's probably in her room doing who knows what. For all, we know she could be sleeping." Adagio said with a bored expression.

"Well do you have any other ideas on what we could do? Cause I don't see you have any good ideas like you normally do." Sonata said as she got up from the couch.

"You know what? You're right? It'll be nice to see what Aria's been doing for the last two days. She might have been doing something fun and not told us about it. Come on Sonata let's go find out what Aria's been doing." Adagio said getting off the couch.

"How fun. We're going to be like secret agent's on a secret mission." Sonata said jumping up and down.

"Sonata be quiet. We don't want to be caught before the mission even starts now do we?" Adagio said as she quietly made their way to the bottom of the stairs.

"No." Sonata said as she stopped.

"Good. Now let's go upstairs and see what Aria's up to." Adagio said as she looked at her sister.

Adagio and Sonata start to walk up the stairs as silently as ninjas. As they start to walk up the stairs they start to hear noises coming from Aria's room. Not just any noises it almost sounded like, singing? Sonata and Adagio shot a look at each other in confusion. They continue to walk up the stairs, they were almost up the stairs when they heard another noise. This time it sounded like someone was dancing. Adagio and Sonata look at each other again, who would be dancing? Was Auntie Celestia in Aria's room and they were playing some sort of game? Finally after a little while longer Sonata and Adagio get up the stairs and right next to Aria's door. Aria's door was kind of closed but you could still look through and look into her room.

Adagio and Sonata look into Aria's room, and what they saw was a surprise. Aria was in her dress, the very dress that Tom gave her when Tom proposed to Sunset. Aria was also dancing with all of her plushies around her. For once in Adagio's and Sonata's life did they ever see Aria look so happy before? Aria had the biggest smile on her face, she was truly having the time of her life. Sonata was about to open the door but thankfully Adagio stopped her, Adagio takes Sonata and brings her around the corner.

"Sonata what are you doing? You know good and well if Aria finds out that we caught her acting like a girly girl that she would kill us. Were you trying to get us killed? Why were you about to open the door?" Adagio said clearly confused by Sonata's actions.

"I was going to ask if I could play with her. Come on Adagio, you know that you're bored. Aria looks like she's having fun and is nowhere near as bored as we are. I'll rather get killed trying to ask to play than be bored for the next few days. Now, I'm going to open Aria's door and ask her if I can play with her. If I die then I died trying." Sonata said starting to walk to Aria's door.

"Wait Sonata! Do you have any idea what you're planning? Aria doesn't like girly things, we just caught her acting like one. She will literally kill us if she finds out that we were watching her act like one." Adagio said scared that she was going to lose a sister.

"Well, if she tries to kill us then we can yell for Auntie Celestia's help. Now, do you want to be bored or try to ask to play with Aria?" Sonata asked Adagio.

Adagio sighed. "Fine! But if Aria tries to kill us I'll throw you under the bus." Adagio said.

"What bus?" Sonata asked Adagio tilting her head in confusion.

Adagio's hand smacked against her forehead. "Forget it. Let's just go."

Sonata and Adagio get to Aria's door. Adagio then walks up to the door and knocks on the door. Once Adagio knocks on the door, the room went quiet. Adagio and Sonata look at each other, they already knew what was happening. The door opens and they see Aria, well only Aria's face. The whole rest of Aria's body was behind the door.

"What do you two want? I'm kinda doing something right now." Aria said with her normal expression although Sonata and Adagio knew she was hiding something.

"Can we play with you? We heard noises from your room and we saw you playing in your room." Sonata said with a smile.

Aria's face turned bright red. She had no idea both of her sisters saw her acting like a true girly girl. Aria didn't know what to say, she didn't know if she should be mad or just let them play with her.

"U-uh... I-I guess so. J-just promise that you won't tell anyone about this." Aria said clearly embarrassed by the whole thing

"Oh, Aria we wouldn't tell anyone about you actually liking girly things." Sonata said hugging Aria.

"Sonata's right, but you shouldn't be afraid to show your true self to others. No one's going to treat you differently just because you like girly things." Adagio said hugging Aria as well.

"Fine, but I'll rather keep this to myself until I feel like telling them." Aria said hugging them back. "Now come on. You two put on your dresses and then we can go play."

"Alright." Sonata and Adagio said running to their rooms to get their dresses.

Aria didn't like the fact that her sisters now knew her secret but she knew that they wouldn't tell anyone. Aria walks back into her room to get the place cleaned up before Adagio and Sonata, well more Sonata could mess the place up.

Adagio and Sonata ran back into Aria's room so that they could all play. For the next few hours Aria, Adagio, and Sonata had the times of their lives playing together. No longer did Adagio and Sonata feel bored, and no longer did Aria feel as though she had to act like someone she wasn't. They were all sisters and they could tell their other sister's anything.

After all, that's what a true bond between sisters was.