• ...
10
 93
 4,057

16. A Bully V.S The Dazzlings

The Dazzlings went to school with their mom the next day. Sunset went to the office while the Dazzlings went to class. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata didn't pay attention to class that day. All they wanted was for lunch to happen so that they could get revenge for Sonata.

Thankfully their wish was given to them. What felt like a few seconds later, lunch had finally rolled around. The Dazzlings ate their food in a matter of seconds and went out to the playground to look around for Sonata's bully.

"Now then Sonata what did this person look like? Is she in our class? Tall? Small? Does she have glasses? Black hair? Green eyes? Tell me Sonata what did this girl look LIKE." Adagio said clearly losing the cool and calm nature she always had.

Aria puts her hand on Adagio's shoulder, "Adagio calm down, you're scaring Sonata. Look, I'm just as mad as you are but we won't get anywhere if you don't calm down. We'll find out who did that to Sonata but please bring it down by 40%, right now you're at 90%."

"Right. Sorry, Sonata I didn't mean to scare you. Now can you tell me what this girl looks like?" Adagio said looking at Sonata waiting to see what she would say.

"Why should I tell you, when I can show you." Sonata said pointing over to something, or rather someone.

Adagio and Aria look over to where Sonata was pointing at. There was a tall girl, taller than all three Dazzlings. She was currently bullying another kid at the playground. She had black hair, a beak for a nose, and dark green eyes. She looked very scary to the Dazzlings. Adagio holds in her fear and starts to walk over to this bully. Aria and Sonata rush after her to "try" to stop her.

"Come on Adagio calm down. We can't beat someone like that. She can probably eat us alive." Sonata said trying to stop Adagio from doing something she might regret.

"It's a three-on-one. We have the advantage against someone like her. And plus I said we were going to make her pay for what she did and she's going to pay." Adagio said getting closer to the bully.

"It doesn't matter if it's a three-on-one. Momma said she would take care of things. Let her handle things Adagio, please at least do it for Sonata." Aria said also trying to stop Adagio from doing something she might get in trouble for.

"No, this will make this bully know not to bully others." Adagio said she wasn't going to stop no matter what.

The Dazzlings had done it. They were in front of the bully, that gave Sonata a blackeye. The bully turns around and sees three little girls behind her. She looks at the Dazzlings with hatred in her eyes.

"And who are you two supposed to be?" The girl then looked at Sonata and smiled. "I remember the blue one, I gave you the blackeye." The bully smiles. "You two must be her sisters or something? You here for revenge for your sister, don't make me laugh."

"We're going to do more than make you pay. My name is Adagio, my sister Aria, and you've already met Sonata." Adagio said looking back at the bully with the same amount of hatred.

"Well then... my name is Gabby. And if you're looking for a fight I'll take the three of you at once. So come on let's go." Gabby said cracking her knuckles.

"Whenever you're ready." Adagio said getting into a fighting position, Aria and Sonata also get into fighting positions even though Sonata was scared out of her mind.

With that, the fight between Gabby vs the Dazzlings begins. Hair was pulled, and kicks and punches were thrown. Even a bit of blood started to shed. This was the Dazzlings first ever fight but they were doing pretty good if they said so. Kids all over the school ran over to look at the fight. Cheers could be heard from everywhere. Once the teachers found out what was happening they jumped into action. But even when they did get to the fight, it was too late. Three teachers got ahold of the four girls and took the Dazzlings and Gabby over to the office.

Sunset was happily talking to the principal until Adagio, Aria, Sonata, and Gabby all came into the principal's office looking like they just got out of war. Sunset was in shock, what had happened?

"Principal sir, these four kids were caught fighting. We don't know what happened but all we know is that both Adagio and Gabby laid the first punch." The teacher said as they spoke to the principal.

"Thank you, girls have a seat." The principal said pointing toward the chair.

"And what are you three doing here?" Sunset said clearly upset that her girls were in the office.

"Mom, that's the girl that gave Sonata the blackeye, we were only getting revenge for what she did." Adagio said happy for what she had done.

"Me and Ari had nothing to do with it. Adagio was the one that thought of the plan." Sonata yelled out scared that she was going to get in trouble for something Adagio had caused.

The principal looks at the Dazzlings and then at Gabby. Gabby just turned away not caring what was going on.

"This makes this the fifth time this month I've gotten word about you Gabby. Can't seem to stay out of trouble now can you." The principal said as he looked over at Gabby.

"Whatever." Gabby said as she turned away from the principal.

"Ms. Sunset it was a pleasure talking to you. I'll make sure this girl gets what she deserves. As for your kids, I'll have to ask you to take them off school campus for the rest of the day." The principal said sternly.

"Yes, sir thank you, sir. Come on girls, let's go." Sunset said as she got up from her seat.

"Ok, momma." The Dazzlings said as they followed Sunset.

Adagio gives one last look at Gabby, and Gabby does the same. A new enemy had just been made that day, and the Dazzlings had no clue. The Dazzlings walk behind their mother and get into the car. Sunset stays quiet she couldn't believe what her daughters had just done.

"Do you three have any idea what you just pulled? Why would you do that, I told you don't worry about anything and to let me handle it. ME, not YOU, Adagio I know you were trying to help but this wasn't the way." Sunset said as she got into the car.

"I-I'm sorry mom." Adagio said, now she was scared of Sunset.

"We're sorry too." Sonata and Aria said as they looked down.

"Have you three learned something today? And do you promise that something like this will never happen again?" Sunset said as she looked back at the Dazzlings.

"Yes, momma." The Dazzlings said.

"Good. Now come on I want to take to an old friend about this situation." Sunset said as she started up the car.

The way Sunset said old friend made the Dazzling's spines shiver. Just who was their mom talking about? Pinkie Pie? Rainbow Dash? Rarity? Tom?

"Where are we going momma?" Aria asked her mom.

"Somewhere." Sunset said as she then started to drive.

Sunset continues to drive, and after a while, they get to a rundown place. The ghetto, that's what it was. Trash was everywhere, no one was walking outside, and it looked like a ghost town. The Dazzlings were scared about who Sunset possibly met here of all places.

Sunset stops the car in front of a house and walks up to the door. She knocks on the door and waits for an answer. The Dazzlings hid behind Sunset mostly because they were scared. The door opens it's a tall woman, with a beak as a nose just like Gabby.

"Sunset? Who would have thought you would come around here again." The woman said as she took a sip of her drink, she didn't smell so good to the Dazzlings, as if she hadn't taken a bath in weeks.

"It's nice to see you too Gilda." Sunset said with a fierce expression.

The Dazzlings had a bad feeling about this woman. And the talk had only just begun.

Author's Note:

Part 2 is complete, part 3 will come out tomorrow.