• ...
10
 93
 4,056

13. We Are The Future

It had been almost two in a half years since Aaron had come into the dimension. Since then he had helped with many things. New technology had been made, the world has truly become a better and safer place. People loved Aaron, to them he was a true hero. Aaron had become second in command of Tom Industry.

Even though it had been almost two in a half years Sunset still had second thoughts about Aaron. She will admit that the technology Aaron made was incredible. The difference between their dimension and the dimension Aaron came from was huge. Thanks to Aaron, Tom Industry's became the world's biggest business. People from all over the world came to Canterlot to see Tom Industry.

It was another day at school for the Dazzlings. The Dazzlings were in second grade and school couldn't be any better. Sure doing homework was a pain but other than that school was great. Playing, meeting new people, and learning new things every day, was what a normal day at school was for the Dazzlings. Today however was going to be a different day at school. Today the school was expecting someone, someone that was going to talk to the kids. The Dazzlings were excited, they wanted to know who the "special" someone was.

The Dazzlings were currently in class learning about Math. However, the Dazzlings weren't paying attention to the lesson. It wasn't like they didn't like math or anything it was just that they wanted to see the special person. The special someone wasn't coming for another few minutes, but to the Dazzlings, it was a whole century.

"Ok now, can anyone tell me what five times four equals?" The teacher asked the class as he looked around. He turned to see Sonata. "Sonata can you tell me what the answer is?" The Dazzling's teacher asked.

Sonata looks at the teacher. "Uh, is it nine?" Sonata didn't have a single clue what the answer was. Multiplying numbers was not her strong suit.

"That's adding Sonata, but nice try. Can anyone help Sonata?" The teacher asked looking around the room.

Adagio and Athena both raise their hands. Both Adagio and Athena were still as competitive as ever, that was something that never changed since Kindergarten.

"Let's have Adagio answer this one." The teacher said with a smile.

"Five times four equals twenty." Adagio said with a smirk on her face, she knew she was correct.

"Thank you Adagio, that is correct." The teacher said with an impressed smile on his face.

Athena looks at Adagio and smiles. They may be competitive and somewhat rivals but in the end, they were good friends. Adagio smiles back at Athena, one day they were going to prove once and for all who the better one was. While Adagio and Athena look at each other the school's intercom goes off, a new device Aaron had made.

"Attention students and teachers it's that time of day. Our special guest has come. Teachers, please bring your students to the gym. There you will meet our special guest, we hope all of you kids enjoy meeting this special guest. That is all have a good day." The principal said as the intercom goes off.

"You heard our principal let's go meet our special guest. Now before we go I want all of you to remember to be on your best behavior. Please get into a single file line and we can get going." The teacher said as he made his room to the classroom door.

The kids get up and start to get into a line. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata line up next to each other like they always do. A little while later the teacher takes their students to the gym. The students take their seats and sit down on the gym floor. The Dazzlings look at the front of the gym. The special guest was Tom and Aaron! Kids' cheers could be heard from all over the gym, people really liked Tom and Aaron. Well, they were legends after all. They truly did make a revolution as Tom had said.

The principal talks to Aaron and Tom for a second and then gives Tom the mic. Every kid stops talking and starts to pay attention to what Tom and Aaron had to say.

"Hello my name is Tom, and this is my assistant Aaron. If you don't know us we work at my company, Tom Industry. We are here today to give all of you a speech. Don't worry it's not going to be one of those boring speeches. It's going to be a confidence speech. Now I'll let Aaron take over this one." Tom said giving the mic to Aaron.

"Thank you, Tom. You may not think about it now but all of you all very important in the future. You may be little for now but you will get bigger and smarter. You are the next generation, meaning all of you will help in the future. The future will soon be up to your generation. My generation, Tom's generation, even your parent's generation, once are generation is over it'll be up to all of you to make this Earth a great place. I will now give the mic back to Tom." Aaron said as he hands the mic back to Tom.

The Dazzlings look at each other. What were they talking about? Generations and all of that. Their mom would probably know what Tom and Arron were talking about. The Dazzlings look back at the front of the gym.

"In the end what we're trying to say is that all of you are important. We're all given life for a reason. No one's a failure, in life we are all equal. I want to end this speech with something a teacher once told me and my class, a long time ago. All of you, every last one of you in this room right now... YOU ARE THE FUTURE, this earth will be in YOUR hands one day. I hope you all learned something today, and we hope you enjoyed our little speech. Thank you for your time and for having us at your school." Tom said as he hands the mic to the principal.

"Let's give Tom and Aaron a round of applause." The principal said.

Every kid in the gym started to cheer and clap for Aaron and Tom. Tom and Arron bow and leave the stage, probably back to Tom Industry. The Dazzlings were amazed, that speech really put a fire in their souls. They were the future, the world they lived in was up to them. But what they didn't know was that the world was REALLY going to be in their hands, but that's for another time.

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata were the future. Tom had said it himself, they were all important. Nobody's a failure, they were all born with a reason, and they were all equal. Whatever the reason may be, everyone was important in life. No one is "better" everyone is equal. The Dazzlings planned on accomplishing that goal. They were going to make the earth an even better and safer place to be. The earth was going to be in good hands with them around.

After all, they were the future.