• Published 10th Jan 2021
  • 474 Views, 16 Comments

Spiders and Loyalty: Deadly Vengence - Alvaxerox



Spider-Tsundere comes to Equestria, and will soon face a familiar foe along with the villains of Equestria

  • ...
8
 16
 474

Chapter 4: Feline fight

"Kit!" Spider-Tsundere shouted as she sees her old enemy. "You look different."

"I can say the same for you." Kit said as she sees Spider-Tsundere as a pony. "Never thought I see you as a talking horse."

"Hey, that's pony to you." Rainbow Dash said, feeling offensive.

"This can't be a coincidence Kit. How are you here?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

"Eh, long story short, spider. I have been hired by someone to collect some... Certain parts. And I attend to get payed with a lot of gold coins that are in this world." Kit explained. "That's all you need to know. But I just so happened to find recognized a familiar scent when I was searching Ponyville, and that's when I happen to find out it was you."

Rainbow Dash got into a fighting position. "Spike, go get Twilight. Quick." She said.

"Don't wait your luck dragon boy". Kit said. "You won't make it anyways." Kit was a lynx werecat, and she moved pretty fast and smacks Spike to a fruit stand.


"That's it lady!" Rainbow Dash said as she got angry seeing her friend knocked out in a fruit stand. "You asked for it!" Rainbow Dash screamed as she flap her wings to charge at Kit, and landed a strong punch.

But unfortunately, Kit blocked the punched and lands a kick on Rainbow Dash. But luckily Rainbow Dash quickly dodged it. She flew up high and taunted Kit. "You think staying in the air will save you from me slashing you into delicious sausages." Kit said as Rainbow Dash felt disgusted. "Yeah that's right. Where I come from. We eat creature like you for lunch and dinner!" Then Kit leaped up to air to Rainbow Dash's surprise, her face was pale and green. "And I think I'm hungry right now." Kit landed an air kick and Rainbow Dash fell to the ground. "Of course, your just an appetizer. Spider-Tsundere is my main course."

"Venom smash!" Spider-Tsundere used her venom shock on both her hooves and smacked Kit with her venom smash attack. The impact flew Kit to a tree. Kit shook her head, and looks her the unicorn. "All talk, no action. Come on pussy cat, you want me, I'm right here. So come get me!"

"If you insist." Kit said as she runs at Spider-Tsundere and attacks her with some slashes from her claws.

Spider-Tsundere managed to block them and Kit's punches and kicks. And even dodges her slashes. Spider-Tsundere adds in her punches and kicks, and her venom powers. "Your centainly a lot tougher since the last time I fought you. But last time I checked, you were Drillcat, a psycho cat with drill paws."

Kit remembers that time she went to Paris and got akumatized from Dark Volpina to transform into Drillcat. But then she remembered how she was defeated when Spider-Tsundere and her friend Arashi dropped her in cement. "I don't need no stinking magic butterfly to give me an extra boost Spider-Tsundere!" She said. "I'm still the deadliest mercenary alive. And I've been working out harder then ever to prove." Kit got into all fours. Her hands and legs and ran at Spider-Tsundere roaring.

Spider-Tsundere ran at Kit as well as she screams like a banshee. She used her hyper sense to run faster since Kit was moving faster as well. But then... Rainbow Dash slammed to the ground. And the impact pushed Spider-Tsundere away.

Rainbow Dash got back up and feeling really ticked off. Spider-Tsundere walked up towards Rainbow Dash. "Wow. That was awesome." She said. "What was that?"

"The sonic rainboom." Rainbow Dash said.

"Wow." Spider-Tsundere was in awe. "Your power is speed. Just like your human counterpart."

"I guess?" Rainbow Dash said. "And you weren't so bad yourself. That electricity, and that super speed. Do the Power Ponies exist in your world?"

Spider-Tsundere shook her head. "I never heard of them. And they don't exist in my world."

"Oh well. You were awesome. And so was I." Rainbow Dash said. "Next time, we'll have to challenge each other. I know an expert Pegesus name Spitfire who would be interested in seeing your set of skills."

"I look forward to meet her one day." Spider-Tsundere said.

While Rainbow Dash and Spider-Tsundere were laughing and talking. Kit was getting back up. But she was too weak. "This... Isn't... Over... Yet...!" Spider-Tsundere and Rainbow Dash got back into their fighting position for round 2. But then, as Kit was about to attack, some rope appeared and started tighten up the werecat.

Rainbow Dash knows that it was Discord's doing. He then appeared out of nowhere. "This outta hold her." He said.

Then Rainbow Dash and Spider-Tsundere heard groaning, and as they turn their heads, they see Spike recovered from his attack from Kit. "Well, Spike's okay." Rainbow Dash said. "Now for some answers."

"Okay Kit, how did you get here to Equestria. I was invited, but what about you?" Spider-Tsundere asked. Kit only hisses. "Hiss all you want furball, that won't save you."

"I'm not talking. And there's nothing you can do about it!" Kit exclaimed.

"Let's take this cat back to Celestia. She's still in Twilight's castle." Spike suggested.

"Good idea." Spider-Tsundere said as she carries Kit on her back. Rainbow Dash was shocked. "What. I have super strength."

"Ah. Okay." Rainbow Dash said.

To be continued...