• Published 4th Dec 2020
  • 310 Views, 0 Comments

Stopping The Colt - Brony5ever



Hardy avenges his mother and Bellamena.

  • ...
 0
 310

The Avengence

Hardy woke up very early when the rest of his family was asleep. He was going to avenge his mother and Bellamena by killing his father for the lives he took. He packed a case with a gun and a single bullet and teleported to where his father was locked up.

“Hardy, what a suprise. I see Velvet’s been taking good care of you. It really is a shame that your mother isn’t able to see how much you’ve grown.” Hardy glared at his father, he still knew why he planned to do this.

“Shut up. You killed mom and lied about it, you also took the life of an innocent filly and made her into a cupcake. I’ll put an end to this torment.” He snapped at his father.

“Okay, party pooper, but don’t you like parties?” The Colt asked, trying to sound hurt.

“Not your parties, you twisted sicko.” Hardy replied with more hatred. He dropped his bag.

“What’s in the bag, Hardy?” His father asked, noticing the bag on the ground.

“Leg restraints and a loaded gun.” Replied the young colt.

“Who are you going to restrain and shoot?” Asked the Colt

“I’m looking at him. This party game is called going out with a bang.” Sneered Hardy, as he looked at his father. His father glared at him.

“What will killing ME acomplish, you can’t ressurect them!” His father snapped, Hardy gave a smug look at his father.

“I can but first...killing you will let them know that YOU’LL be gone.” He said approaching his father with the leg restraints and a shovel. Hardy hit his father on the head with the shovel, knocking him out cold. When the Colt awoke, he found himself tied to his cell bed.

“Any last words, you psychotic pony?” Hardy asked. He had aimed the gun at his father’s chest where his heart was.

“Why can’t YOU just let this be!” The colt snapped as he glared at his only son.

“I will now.” Hardy said before pulling the trigger on the gun. A loud gunshot echoed throughout the solitary confinement chamber. His fathers head laid next to his lifeless body.

“I’ve finally done it.” Hardy said, he then cleaned the blood off of his coat, teleported back into his room, and went to sleep.