• Published 19th Nov 2020
  • 4,515 Views, 59 Comments

The Snuggling - The Sleepless Beholder



Sunset’s powers go wild during a sleepover at Rainbow’s house. Now, her friends must escape the snuggles.

  • ...
4
 59
 4,515

Code Fluffy! We have a Code Fluffy!

It was already nine pm by the time Twilight, the last guest for the sleepover, arrived at Rainbow’s house. The lavender girl rushed to the door, covering her head with her bag to protect herself from the cold rain that had been falling for the last hour, but before she could knock, it opened on its own, and a familiar red-haired girl poked her head out.

“We were about to call you. What happened?” Sunset asked, leaving the entrance open so her friend could come inside.

“Sorry, I had a last-minute emergency,” Twilight explained as she entered, clearly winded from running.

Sunset closed the door and locked it before giving her friend a towel. “You could’ve texted us if you couldn’t make it. We wouldn’t be mad, especially with this rain.”

Twilight looked around to make sure the two were alone. “It was Spike’s bladder, I had to take him to the vet. I didn’t want to tell you because Fluttershy would’ve come all the way to my house in an instant if she knew.”

Sunset looked up at the bedroom where the rest of the girls were. “Yeah, I remember the last time. Is he okay?”

Twilight nodded as she dried herself. “Hopefully he will recover with time. But I don’t want Fluttershy to worry.”

“I think it’ll be worse if you hide it from her,” Sunset said as she escorted her friend upstairs.

Twilight sighed, knowing that Sunset was right. “I’ll tell her in the morning. I don’t want to ruin the sleepover like four weeks ago.”

Sunset gave her a sympathetic smile. “Don’t blame yourself for that one. You had no idea that teddy bear was possessed.”

Twilight looked away. “The fact that it worked without batteries should’ve clued me in.”

“We all made that mistake.”

The two made their way towards Rainbow’s bedroom, which had the door opened and they could see the flickering lights of the TV. When they finally entered, they saw the rest of their friends in their usual sleepover activities. Rainbow and Applejack were competing in some game, Rarity and Fluttershy were taking selfies, and Pinkie was checking her social media on her laptop.

“Sorry for the wait,” Twilight said to announce her arrival.

“You’re here!” Pinkie shouted excitedly. “Now the sleepover can go into full swing.”

“Oh, darling you’re soaked,” Rarity said, immediately going to her so she could fix her wet hair.

“I’ve some spare pajamas in the closet,” Rainbow said pointing to the furniture at the other side of the room. “Glad you could ma– hey! I wasn’t looking!”

Applejack chuckled as she got the advantage in the game. “Ya would’ve done the same.”

Twilight chuckled at their antics and walked up to the closet, taking the spare pajamas. When she closed the door and turned around, she found herself face-to-face with Fluttershy.

“How’s Spike? Is he doing better?” The shy girl asked, clearly worried about the dog.

Twilight evaded her friend’s eyes as she answered. “He’s doing fine, much better than before.” Fluttershy narrowed her eyes a bit, making her more nervous.

“Come on Twi, you need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold,” Sunset said, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her away from Fluttershy. “Let’s go to the bathroom so you can change.”

Fluttershy was about to say something, when a bright flash of light came from the window of the room, and the shy girl quickly covered her ears. Just a second later, a very loud thunder resonated around the house.

“Wow that was a big one,” Pinkie said before hugging her pink-haired friend to help her calm down.

Meanwhile, Sunset and Twilight walked back downstairs to the ground floor.

“Thank you for the save,” the purple girl said.

Sunset smiled. “Don’t worry, I got your back.”

They eventually reached the bathroom close to the bottom of the stairs. Sunset stood next to the door waiting as Twilight changed.

“Did I miss much?” Twilight asked as she got out of her clothes.

“No, Pinkie put most of the activities on hold until you came back.”

“Sorry about that.”

“Don’t worry. The night’s still young, and now that you’re here, we can–” Another loud thunderclap interrupted Sunset, and the lights went out. “Play in the dark, I guess. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll just use my lantern,” Twilight said before shaking her phone, making it emit a bright light through its flash. She set it on the sink’s edge and continued pulling up her pants. She then started pulling the shirt over her head but stopped for a moment when she heard the door to the bathroom open.
“Sunset I’m not done yet,” Twilight said as she turned around, and immediately froze.

The light of her phone wasn’t illuminating the figure of her friend, but Sunset had her own light showing some of her features. However, this light wasn’t coming from her phone. It was coming from her necklace. And her eyes.

“Sunset… what are you feeling right now?” Twilight asked, slowly backing away from her friend.

The redhead took a few slow steps forward as her eyes stopped glowing, until the light from Twilight’s phone finally showed her face. Her cute, smiling face, with big shiny eyes filled with excitement. Sunset raised her hands, ready to pounce on her friend, and said one word that filled Twilight with dread…

“Snuggles!”

Twilight screamed as the redhead jumped her, but she managed to deliver a shove with her foot that sent her assailant back. Sunset hit the sink, making the phone clatter to the ground, falling face up and leaving the room in darkness save from the white glow of the redhead’s necklace.
Twilight took her chances and sprinted forward, keeping as much distance away from Sunset until she managed to get out of the bathroom, feeling her friend’s fingers scratching her back. She then bolted for Rainbow’s bedroom while shouting at the top of her lungs. “Code Fluffy! We have a Code Fluffy!”


A few seconds before this happened, the rest of the girls were dealing with the sudden blackout as best they could. They had turned on their phones’ lanterns and arranged them in a circle equidistant to each other but with one slightly askew so they wouldn’t repeat the incident of three weeks ago.

“Ah hope Sunset and Twilight don’t get their toes smashed against the furniture on their way back,” Applejack said as Rainbow sulked with the game lost due to the lack of electricity.

“I’m sure they will be fine,” Rarity said while she hugged Fluttershy, who looked even more scared of the storm now that it had plunged them in darkness.

“I bet they’re making out,” Pinkie said with a smile.

“Pinkie! You’re not supposed to say those things,” Rarity chastised her.

“Come on, Sunset was waiting for her at the door, went to the bathroom with her, and now they're alone in the dark. They have to be making out,” Rainbow said, but before Rarity could give her retort, they all heard someone screaming.

“Code Fluffy! We have a Code Fluffy!”

The girls immediately went into alert, and as soon as Twilight got inside, Rainbow locked the door and Applejack moved the closet to barricade it. “Are you sure it’s Code Fluffy?”

“Yes! She even said snuggles,” Twilight responded, catching her breath.

“Where’s your body pillow?” Rarity asked, looking at Rainbow.

“I… it’s not here.”

“What?!” Pinkie exclaimed just before they all heard soft impacts against the blocked door, along with a muffled ‘Snuggles’.

“My mom was going to clean my room, and I didn’t want to explain why I had a body pillow of Daring Do, so I hid it in the attic,” Rainbow explained.

“How are we supposed to stop Sunset then?” Applejack asked.

“Look, my parents aren’t coming back until the end of the weekend, the whole house is locked, and we’re all here. We can just wait it out,” Rainbow explained, trying to keep everyone calm.

“We don’t know if she will calm down on her own without something to snuggle with. It could even get worse!” Twilight exclaimed.

“How much worse could it get?” Rainbow asked, tempting fate.

“Girls!” Fluttershy shouted, having been trying to get their attention for some time now. “Sunset’s gone.”

They all looked at the door, keeping quiet to try and hear if her friend was still on the other side. The only sounds they could make out were from the rain against the roof and the rumble of thunder in the distance.

“What could’ve distracted her?” Rarity whispered.

“Yeah, she usually just bolts for Twilight first,” Rainbow said, nodding towards the purple girl.

They suddenly heardd something sliding before coming to a stop with a dry thud, but no more sounds came after that. “What is she doing?” Fluttershy asked, her knees trembling.

Twilight took a few steps away from the door, expecting Sunset to suddenly break through it, getting closer to the wall separating Rainbow’s room from the outside. As her back almost touched the wall, she heard the same slide and thud, but much louder this time. And it was coming from behind her.

She turned around, and realized the sound was of a window being slid open.

Another flash of lightning outlined the figure of Sunset, crouching on the windowsill with a beaming smile and big, shiny eyes.

“Snuggles!” The redhead shouted before pouncing on Twilight, throwing her friend to the floor and making her glasses fly off, falling next to the phones.

“Get her off me! Get her off me!” Twilight screamed desperately as Sunset started snuggling against her, rubbing her face against hers while giggling. Suddenly, Twilight’s eyes shined with a bright white light, and she hugged Sunset before exclaiming in a cute voice. “Snuggles!”

The rest of them screamed in horror. Applejack shoved away the closet before kicking the door down so they all could escape. They ran down the hallway and turned left to get out of view of Sunset and Twilight.

It wasn’t until they were completely in darkness when they realized that, not only had they left their doomed friend behind, but also all their phones, leaving them with no way of calling for help or illuminating their surroundings.

“Do you have a flashlight somewhere?” Applejack asked Rainbow.

“No, I just use my phone if the lights go out.”

“Seriously? Not even some candles?”

“Who still uses candles nowadays?” Rainbow questioned.

“Romantic types,” Rarity responded casually.

“And don’t forget birthday cakes!” Pinkie exclaimed before Applejack covered her mouth with a hand. They all heard giggling coming from Rainbow’s room.

Their friends were now looking for them.

“Do ya have some birthday candles?” Applejack asked, and Pinkie nodded before pulling some out of her hair.

“Do you have a lighter?” Fluttershy asked, and Pinkie shook her head.

Applejack let out a frustrated huff and let go of the pink girl’s mouth. “Okay, Rainbow said her body pillow was in the attic, so our best bet is to go up there and use it against Sunset.”

“What about Twilight? She could try and take it from her,” Fluttershy questioned.

“We’ll have to subdue her. As long as we don’t let Sunset touch us, we should be okay,” Rainbow explained, pulling down the sleeves of her pajamas so they covered her hands. “Keep as much of your skin covered as you can.”

The girls nodded and they all walked in single file with Rainbow at the head, leading them to the entrance to the attic. It wasn’t so easy though, besides the darkness forcing them to walk slowly so they didn’t hit anything that could make noise; the door they needed to enter was at the end of a corridor that started right after Rainbow’s room. Sunset and Twilight would be close by, if not blocking the entrance, and they didn’t really know how smart they were in their current state.

They quickly arrived at the corner of the small hallway that led to Rainbow’s bedroom. The blue girl signaled the group to stop. She could see one of her friends walking towards them in the dark, trying to find them so she could engage in dangerous affection.
The possessed girl suddenly turned left and hit the wall face first, letting out a giggle despite the pain.

Rainbow quickly deduced that it was Twilight and alerted the group. “Twilight’s in the hallway, bumping against everything.”

“Without her glasses and with everything dark she probably can’t see anything,” Rarity deduced.

“How are we going to get past her?” Fluttershy asked, biting her fingernails.

“Ah got it,” Applejack said before turning down the hallway, carefully sneaking up on Twilight.

The purple girl was currently nursing her foot after she hit it against some furniture, so she didn’t notice the farmgirl until it was too late.

Applejack put her hand over Twilight’s mouth and hugged her with her arm, lifting her off the ground with her supernatural strength so she couldn’t fight her and make noise. After that, she signaled the rest with her head, and they continued advancing towards the hallway with the captured Twilight.

“Should we tie her up?” Rarity asked, watching her friend struggle against Applejack’s hold to try and hug her.

“I got something for that,” Pinkie said before pulling a rope of handkerchiefs out of her hair.

“Why do you even have that?” Rarity questioned, but before Pinkie could respond, Rainbow shushed them. She pointed to her bedroom, and they noticed that there was some movement inside. Keeping an eye on the door, they started to pass by it one by one, being careful to not make any sound.

Twilight, somehow feeling that Sunset was nearby, started to struggle even more, forcing Applejack to stop so she could get a better grip on the girl.

It was then when Fluttershy, too nervous looking at the door to notice her surroundings, accidentally hit her foot against the door that Applejack had kicked down. She clenched her teeth, trying to hold back her scream, letting out only a low meep.

But that was enough.

“Snuggles!” an excited voice exclaimed, and seconds later Sunset was charging at them, holding something in her right hand.

Applejack acted quickly and unceremoniously threw Twilight at her, making them fall on the floor, the two giggling as if it was a game.

“Run!” Rainbow shouted before sprinting to the end of the hallway, and her friends quickly followed. Sunset managed to pull herself up from the ground and threw the object she was carrying at the closest of the retreating girls.

Applejack felt her legs get entangled in something, causing her to fall to the floor, and when she looked back, she discovered that Sunset had tied together the two controllers she and Rainbow were playing with, forming an improvised bola.She tried to untangle herself, but Sunset wasted no time and jumped on top of her, trying to hug her. Applejack managed to grab her arms to stop her, but she accidently made contact with her skin, and could feel the magic worming into her mind, filling it with fuzzy feelings.

“No! Ah won’t go down without a fight!” she declared, resisting the effect of the magic with sheer stubbornness.

Noticing the girl’s scowl, Sunset’s excited face turned sad. Pouting her lips, she gave Applejack the biggest, brightest puppy eyes as she whispered softly and dejectedly. “Shnuggwes?”

“Gosh darn it,” Applejack exclaimed before her eyes glowed.


Meanwhile, the rest of the girls crossed the door at the end of the hallway. Rarity turned back to see if Applejack had made it, but instead she saw Twilight sprinting at top speed with a wide smile on her face. The fashionista lunged for the doorknob and shut the door right in Twilight’s face, putting her back against it to keep her possessed friend out.

“They got Applejack! We need to move!” Rarity shouted as she felt Twilight pounding on the door, begging for hugs.

Rainbow raised her arms and tried to find the short cord that would make the ladder descend, but the darkness of the room was making it difficult. Fluttershy and Pinkie joined in, continuously bumping into each other as their arms flailed about.

Rarity was sweating, feeling the constant pounding against the door, until it suddenly stopped.

“Got it!” Pinkie exclaimed just before two arms smashed through the door and hugged Rarity. A country accented “Snuggles!” was all the warning the fashionista got before Applejack pulled her into the hallway along with the door.

“Hurry!” Rainbow shouted, prompting Pinkie to pull the rope, making the ladder extend next to them.

Rainbow climbed at top speed, quickly followed by Pinkie, but when it was Fluttershy’s turn, the shy girl hit a gem-looking barrier.

“Fluttershy come on!” Rainbow shouted for her friend to move, but when she looked down, she saw her being pulled out of her view along with a scream.

Pinkie quickly closed the latch, pulling the cord up inside, and moved some boxes on top of it. “We need to find that body pillow!”

“What’s the point? They’re too many now,” Rainbow exclaimed, but searched for it regardless. However, when she arrived at her hiding spot, instead of a body pillow, she found a small yellow note. She picked it up and read it. “Rainbow, since your grades keep dropping, I’m going to confiscate this pillow until you­– Oh come on mom!”

“What do we do now?” Pinkie asked, stepping away from the latch that was being pounded by their possessed friends.

Rainbow looked around, trying to find a way out, and saw her father’s old guitar next to an amplifier. “Buy me some time!”

The latch and boxes suddenly flew through the air as an orange hand impacted it, and the possessed girls quickly climbed up to the attic.

“Okay! You want snuggles?” Pinkie shouted determined as she zipped up a giant pink bear costume. “Come and get ‘em!” She charged the group, trapping them in a giant bearhug.
The girls immediately started snuggling against her, rubbing their faces against the soft fabric.

Rainbow searched for the cables to the amplifier and connected them to the guitar.

Meanwhile, the possessed girls were running into a problem. Even with how big the costume was, there wasn’t enough bear for all of them. Frustration started to pile up, until Fluttershy had had enough and tore off a large piece of the costume, sending filling flying through the air. “Dashie hurry up!”

“Almost ready!” the rainbow-haired girl shouted as she adjusted the guitar’s cords.

Noticing Fluttershy’s actions, the rest of the girls started to tear into the bear costume in what would be a horrifying spectacle were it not for it being a false bear and their adorable smiling faces. “Dashie do it no–”

“I think I got it!” Rainbow exclaimed looking back at Pinkie, noticing her smile and shiny, affection starved eyes. “Oh god, please work.”

Rainbow took a deep breath and strung the guitar, sending a magic surge through the instrument to the amplifier, the resulting soundwave forcing her friends to stop and cover their ears. She then started playing like her life depended on it, preventing them from getting closer as her body started to shine.

Fluffy pony ears and a pair of wings sprouted from her body along with her hair extending, making Sunset almost salivate at the sight. “Must… snuggle!” She whimpered as she tried to fight the soundwaves, but when Rainbow finished her transformation, she flew to the ceiling to then fall as she played the last note, causing a miniature Sonic Rainboom.
The harmonic magic expanded all over the house, making the lights turn back on, and more importantly, making the eyes of the possessed girls shine brighter before they all collapsed on the floor.

Rainbow walked carefully towards them, holding her guitar in a defensive stance, until she saw a grimace on Sunset’s face when she came to. “Ugh, my head. What happened?”

“Code Fluffy. You got almost all of us, but I used my awesomeness to cure you all,” Rainbow explained proudly as she twirled the guitar in her hands.

“Where are my glasses?” Twilight asked standing up, and the rest of the girls soon following suit.

“Why does that keep happening?” Fluttershy asked.

“I don’t know, and Twilight hasn’t come up with a solution yet.” Sunset said before looking at her friends. “Sorry for putting you all through this.”

“Don’t worry sugarcube, we’re here to help ya. It would be worse dealing with it on yer own.” Applejack reassured her with a smile. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

“Thanks girls, you’re the best friends I could ask for,” Sunset said with a smile before going for a group hug. “You know, sometimes I wonder how each of you would be if­–”

Pinkie immediately put her hand over Sunset’s mouth. “No. Sequel baiting!” She warned menacingly, and the redhead nodded apologetically.

“Hey, where’s Twilight?” Rainbow questioned, noticing the lack of purple in the group.


Twilight entered Rainbow’s room carefully to not bump into anything again and got on her knees to search for her glasses. Luckily, it didn’t take her much time to find them and put them on to regain her full vision. Unfortunately, she noticed the slightly askew phone on the ground, and her OCD managed to pull through the huge warning her subconscious was screaming.

She aligned the phone along with the others, and immediately the lights of their flashlights turned red, and a strong wind entered the room through the window, forming a small shadowy tornado in the center of the improvised pentagram.

Twilight immediately ran for the attic while shouting at the top of her lungs. “Code Silver! We have a Code Silver!”

Comments ( 59 )

This was adorable and hilarious! Well done! :rainbowlaugh:

What code sliver?

10539824
Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for :pinkiehappy:

Hnngh!!! Those puppy eyes!!! SO CUTE!!! I would definitely give her infinite snuggles!

I really enjoyed this adorable and hilarious snuggle story. xD

I think the horror tag is a bit much. Worse case scenario, they would have ended up in a snuggle pile until the spell wore off. And I fail to see how that's a bad thing. All in all, a most enjoyable read.

10539957
It's more of an ironic thing since it's written in that sense despite being adorable

I'd be running, I don't like snuggles

Edit: I read the story, What the Hay have I seen...

I need a complete list of all Codes.

Oh, this was good! Had some laughs.

Noticing the girls scowl, Sunset’s excited face turned sad. Pouting her lips, she gave Applejack the biggest, brightest puppy eyes as she whispered softly and dejectedly. “Shnuggwes?”

You would have a be an inhuman monster to resist that.

And even they might fail to fight it.

10540068
Adorableness it’s the biggest weapon known in existence

Incoming snuggles!

*kerpounce!* :rainbowkiss:

Make more like this story

Please is so cool

I’ll never understand how people see these guys as cute for the life of me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Spike is gonna be ok right?

10540201
Yes, he will get better over a few weeks

First: great story
Second: you realize you have to make a squeal
Third: I wonder how many warring codes the girls have

Who knew that snuggles could be so dangerous.

go ahead, call the principle, she cant un-snuggle you.

Isn't that thumbnail one of DrakeyC's derpibooru images?

10540402
No idea who that is, I found it on Google while looking for references to draw Sunset

apparently it's normal for this to happen to Sunset XD

I'd snuggle Sunset.

10540411
https://derpibooru.org/images/2241231

No worries, I consider it an honor to inspire someone to write. :twilightsmile:

10540584
Thanks man, I will add you to the description as soon as I come back to my computer.

And who could resist that face :rainbowkiss:

10540665
Only a heartless, soulless bastard.

10540305
Well we have
1: code fluffy
2: code silver
3: ???
Yes. Please make a sequel!!! :fluttercry:

This was so silly and so adorable! :yay::heart: I honestly don’t see what the girls were so scared of. I’d give that absolute cutie all the snuggles she wants!:yay::heart:I love Sunset so much!:heart: Also, her magic goes haywire, causing this to happen on a regular basis? Where else do we see this happen, and is it really such a problem? Sounds great to me, just more of an excuse to snuggle this adorable sweetheart! :yay::heart:

And another thing, summoning a demon teddy bear? When did that happen? Was that in another story or just randomly thrown in there? If there’s a story about that, I’d like to read it. And one more thing, I agree with everyone else, there should be a sequel to this!

Fitting. As a point of note the origin of the traditional zombie apocalypse scenario actually came from the smurfs. In 1963 a smurfs comic where one smurf became purple and ornery and started to spread those symptoms to others came out.

10541044

her magic goes haywire, causing this to happen on a regular basis?

Not regularly, more like thrice a full moon at random intervals.

Where else do we see this happen, and is it really such a problem?

The problem comes more in the fact that you lose control of yourself and as shown in the story, you don't have much self-preservation. Also, they still don't know exactly what makes it stop, so the risk of being permanent coud be real.

Maybe, if they manage to control it, they could have snuggle sessions during sleepovers.

10541052

summoning a demon teddy bear? When did that happen? Was that in another story or just randomly thrown in there?

It was thrown in there to show that this kind of thing is not that uncommon for the girls.

As for a sequel, if i come up with some good idea I will do it, but for now this is a oneshot.

Funny that they have alert codes for all of this stuff. Kinda curious what triggers a Code Fluffy, and how often they've had to deal with it.

That was the cutest horror story I've read in quite some time.

what the hell did i just read

10541509
Just an inocent slumber party with posssession and demon summoning

10541165
papa smurf with a shotgun, that would be a sight.

wow. what other codes do they have??

“Code Jenny! We have a Code Jenny! It's eight, six, seven, five, three, oh, nine~!!”

Yes, I'm that kind of monster. If my co-workers talk about annoying songs to stick into people's heads I'll belt that one out. Roxanne if I want to be a horrible person. Hate that song.

“Ah hope Sunset and Twilight don’t get their pinkie’s smashed against the furniture on their way back,” Applejack said as Rainbow sulked with the game lost due to the lack of electricity.

That's... Oddly specific. How does one smash their pinkies against furniture? Did you mean toes? :rainbowhuh:

“My mom was going to clean my room, and I didn’t want to explain why I had a body pillow of Daring Do, so I hid it in the attic,” Rainbow explained.

Oh my. :rainbowkiss:

“Rainbow, since your grades keep dropping, I’m going to confiscate this pillow until you­– Oh come on mom!”

Mother knows best. And hey; be glad she's not the kind to judge you wanting to snuggle or possibly spoon your fictional idol. :rainbowlaugh:

Wonder how many other codes there are.

Overall, it was fun as hell with the horror-movie tropes of being picked off one-by-one by an unseen monster and the "virus" trope of everyone becoming snuggle-obsessed... hug zombies(?) that seek to spread the snuggles to everyone else. Could do with a once-over regarding wording and grammar in a few places, and I have to question how Rainbow could use the amp without electricity. I'm guessing, say, she started playing without it and her magic cause it to turn on, if thinking back to the Friendship Games shorts.

I sensed some Sci-Set shipping from certain remarks, to which I must tip my hat to you. Any Sci-set or Rarijack is an instant plus. :twilightsmile:

10543041

Did you mean toes?

Corrected it

Oh my. :rainbowkiss:

:rainbowderp: I have it for Code Fluffy emergencies only, I swear!

Mother knows best. And hey; be glad she's not the kind to judge you wanting to snuggle or possibly spoon your fictional idol. :rainbowlaugh:

I imagine Rainbow's mother to be a very open minded individual

Yeah the guitar thing is always a thing to discuss in the EG movies/shorts. Maybe that universe invented guitars that don't need electricity

Glad you liked it! :twilightsmile:

Twilight sighed, knowing that Sunset was right. “I’ll tell her in the morning. I don’t want to ruin the sleepover like four weeks ago.”

Sunset gave her a sympathetic smile. “Don’t blame yourself for that one. You had no idea that teddy bear was possessed.”

Twilight looked away. “The fact that it worked without batteries should’ve clued me in.”

That's a prequel that NEEDS to be told.

10539855

Wouldn't they be scurrying away from Sunset then considering her...little boo boo.

10543477

Wouldn't they be scurrying away from Sunset then considering her...little boo boo.

Sunset defeating demons by snuggling them into submission? That sounds like a great idea

10543491

....That could be a silly possibility.

What I meant to ask was this: if Sunset was a demon, would she be the candidate for the person who would become a demon again?

10543495
Oh! yeah, that's Code Obsidian, but they just hug Sunset and let the rainbow do its thing.

10543503

Oh well that's....

pretty straightforward.

Oh wait...so the demon has made comebacks several times....

Wow...

Man, everything you say is a good idea for a new story.

10543514

Man, everything you say is a good idea for a new story.

That's how I keep my library full of stories :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment