• Member Since 3rd Jan, 2012
  • offline last seen Sep 24th, 2014

JustaninnocentPony


T
Source

After failing time and time again, Twilight Sparkle has had enough. No matter how hard she tries, she cannot show a certain cyan mare how she feels about her. Everything she attempts is always to no avail and there seems to be nothing left for her to do.

Well, nothing but turn to the most trustworthy source there is, a book.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

*Rated teen for a part towards the end (Not sexual, don't worry).
Thank you to Jiropracter and Aelan for pre-reading!
Coverart by http://colinmlp.deviantart.com/

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 17 )

loved it, it was great:twilightsmile:

and first!

She had only agreed to go out in the first place because she wanted to have fun while comforting Twilight’s odd feelings.

Comforting Or confronting?
The story is good, but the ending seems off to me. Dash doesn't show any outward signs of attraction prior to her declaration, Rainbow's thoughts looks like they point toward a rejection, “I don’t even know how much you like me and I could care less at this point. Goodbye Twilight.” fells like anything but something you'd say toward someone you like, and then just after a simple confession all is forgotten, have a kiss and a "I like you too." To me it looks like it came out of nowhere. Toning it down a little like proposing a second date, or saying something like she is willing to give it a try, would be more fitting with Rainbow's previous actions, or at least that is my impression. Is not like I want an unhappy ending, it just seems to big of a change in attitude.

A good TwiDash story always deserves a D'aaaaaawwwww :twilightsmile::rainbowkiss:
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m365oaSAgf1qlz8iao1_500.png

A few misspellings in this story. I don't think you meant to write 'token' or 'selfless-steam'. This not the best Twidash I've seen, nor is it one of your best works, but overall it's not bad.

Twi for most of the Story:

a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1556494589/Angry_Twilight_Sparkle_av2.png

Could have done with more conflict towards the end but I liked it. Also it's from Twi's perspective mostly so any conflict in terms of Dash and Pinkie talking through the issue at hand was pointless and only needed to be mentioned (as it was in the story).
All in all a good story, makes a change from the other stories that I have been reading, having Twi as the hugely oblivious one. :twilightsmile:

I liked it a lot. The only thing: it felt like Dash only returned her feelings for the sake of a happy ending. I would've either had her not like Twilight back, or more likely, include more foreshadowing and development that leads to liking her back. That's what I did in my TwiDash.

Have a thumb. :twilightsmile:

I enjoyed this story much.
But I'd have loved to see Vinyl and/or Octavia at the club. :twilightsmile:

Who did Twi kiss rape at the club?:rainbowhuh:

oh my god that was amazing. very nice.

This is a great example of a perfect TwiDash. :heart: Outstanding job!

Twilight... You are so adorkable! She gets all the girls! :twilightsmile:

TwiDash isn't my favorite ship, but I still enjoyed this little story. Keep an eye on your spelling and grammar, I think I noticed a few errors, but they were small and in between. Great job on the story. :pinkiehappy:

Nice story,
Caught a typo tho

a faint blush appeared on her cheeks as his eyes bulged open.

This was in the talk between Pinkie and Twilight, no males around as far as i am aware.
Thanks for the read, and upvote of course.:twilightsmile:

drunk twilight is best twilight :twilightblush:

aCB

I enjoyed this. The overall story and writing were spot on. The only thing that felt off to me was how quickly Rainbow's mood changed at the end.

And I know you didn't say it, but my fanon for your fanfic is that twilight kissed colgate in the club. :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment