• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 3,529 Views, 54 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen - SOUNDBLASTER_SUPERIOR



Some guy wakes up in equestria with the powers of darkness and chaos, what could possibly go wrong

  • ...
33
 54
 3,529

Chapter six

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, but here it is. Chapter six ready to go, I know there's a bit of skipping, but it's all I could think of at the time. All in all, I think it turned out rather well.

---Mamoru POV---

Just before I passed out I heard Twilight yelling "Nooooooo" in despair, so I turned into a shadow form and hid within Twilight's shadow so I could heal myself better. "Where did he go?" Asked Twilight. But I passed out before I could hear an answer.

---later in Ponyville---

I look around and see Twilight walking to her treehouse sulking. 'Woah she's gray, that means she lost the first round and her friends left' I thought to myself as she opened the door. I silently checked myself to see if I was fully healed. 'Ok, I'm all good' I said internally. She walked up the stairs and into her room. And now spike is belching up a bunch of scrolls. 'Im just gonna wait until Twilight gathers up her friends before showing myself' I thought.

---later---

'Ok, well that was fast' I thought, watching as Twilight and her friends got the elements and were heading back to Discord for round two. I began by leaving Twilight's shadow and, staying in my shadow form, going ahead of them.

I finally made it to the right spot and began searching my phone for the right song. 'Oh, this one is perfect' I thought to myself while selecting 'my enemy by hans zimmer'.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygdi4g6ZkSU

I began my appearance in between Twilight and her friends and Discord with a dark swirling vortex of storm clouds and began to shift my form from shadow to human form. Making a huge spectacle the whole time.
Once I had fully formed I stretched my arms and legs a bit to loosen up. Not stretching like plastic man, just stretched like a normal person.

"Ah, it feels so good to be back, oh hello all" I said as I finished stretching. Twilight looked at me with tears in her eyes, Discord however seemed indifferent. "Yes, yes, so you're still alive, whoop-di-doo" said Discord.

"Well now that we all know that I'm alive, why don't we get on with this, Twilight I believe now is the time to use the elements, we can be all touchy-feely later" I said moving out of the way.

Im pretty sure everyone knows what is about to happen so I'm going to fast-forward to later.

---Later---

"Mamoru you're ok!" Exclaimed Twilight. I looked over to her and smiled. "It'll take a lot more than an invisible stake to the heart to take me out" I said while striking a heroic pose (standing straight with fists on hips).

"Now since this is all over I have to get back to Canterlot, later girls" I said as I took off into the sky, stopping a moment to wave goodbye and shooting off leaving a trail of shadowy darkness behind.

---Twilight POV---

I watched as Mamoru took off toward Canterlot. "Hey, wait a minute I've seen that sky trail before, I saw it flying around Ponyville, a long time ago" said Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow dash, darling, that couldn't have been Mamoru flying over Ponyville that day..... could it?" Rarity said unsure of herself. "Oh it was definitely me" said Mamoru. Wait, Mamoru? We all looked from where the voice came from and sure enough it was Mamoru leaning against a nearby house. "What? I thought you left" I said with confusion. "Technically yes, but right now I'm also standing here" said Mamoru.

'This makes no sense he can't be in two places at once.... can he' I thought to myself. "I am in Canterlot right now, but I can project myself in shadows, so what you're seeing right now is a shadow, pretty cool right" said Mamoru. "That's kind of scary" said Fluttershy. "I think it's awesome!" Said Rainbow Dash putting a hoof through Mamoru's chest and back out. "Oooooo, let me try that" said Pinkie putting her hoof through Mamoru's leg.
"Ok, that's enough, I can still feel that and it tickles" said Mamoru stifling a laugh. "Anyway, I'll be back for real later, until then keep up the good work" said Mamoru as he dissipated into the shadows. "That guy might be the weirdest thing in Equestria, next to Discord o'course" said Applejack. Then we all walked off to get ready for The next day.

---Canterlot---
---Mamoru POV---

"Honey, I'M HOOOME!" I yelled to Celestia, and hearing the echo. "Welcome back Mamoru I assume this means Discord has been dealt with" said Celestia. "Yup, he's a statue again" I said. "Something seems different about you, you're magic seems off" said Celestia looking at me. "Oh.... yeah.... that, that wold be my magic converting the chaos magic I absorbed from Discord" I said matter of factly. "WHAT!?!" Yelled Celestia. "My magic is changing from DARK magic, to DARK-CHAOS magic" I said to Celestia. "That can't be possible" said Celestia. "Well it's happening, and since my magic was already pretty powerful, now my power should have less limits" I said with a grin.
Celestia was not pleased. "Now I can change shape into a pony without this necklace" I said taking off the gold necklace.

I changed into my pony form only instead of me being a colt I was fully grown. I was still wearing the same clothes only this time I had steel horseshoes on all my hooves. I looked myself over "Sweet, although.... I'm an adult now" I said. "Hmm.... I suppose we could tell everypony who asks that I was working on an anti-aging potion that backfired" I said rubbing my chin with a hoof. "Oh, Mam. Er. Shadow Star what am I to do with you" said Celestia with a half smile.

"I have an idea, you could send a letter to Twilight saying that I will be staying with her at her treehouse for a while" I said looking at Celestia. "However spike might not enjoy getting another letter, last time i saw him he looked like he was going to literally puke his guts out" I said with a chuckle making Celestia blush. "I may have overdid it with all those scrolls" said Celestia with a giggle. "I'll get to writing the letter immediately" said Celestia as she walked off with me following close behind.