• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 3,565 Views, 54 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen - Rob_Rhapsody



Some guy wakes up in equestria with the powers of darkness and chaos, what could possibly go wrong

  • ...
33
 54
 3,565

Chapter twenty-one

Author's Note:

Here's a new chapter enjoy! Feel free to comment.

It is now that Twilight feels uncomfortable in her new castle, in other words it the episode: castle sweet castle. Right now I'm On my way to find Discord, but I don't know where that is, so I'm headed to Fluttershy's cottage to ask her to see if she knows where he lives.

"FLUTTERSHY ARE YOU HOME?" I call out. I wait a few minutes. I wait two minutes. "Ok, I'm going to knock on the door and if you don't answer it I'm breaking it down!" I say. I knocked on the door once and immediately the door opens with Fluttershy standing timidly in the doorway. "W-w-what d-do you w-want?" She asks looking like she's about to faint. I kneel down to get on eye level and try to seem less threatening. "Hey, Fluttershy, I'm trying to find Discord but I don't know where he is, I wanted to put an idea of mine past him, and I can't find him" I said in a soft voice. She looks at me. 'I'm so glad I'm wearing my goggles, cuz I bet if I weren't she'd pass out because of my eyes' I thought. "Well, we are going to have a tea party, and you can join us if you want, but you don't have to, if that's ok" she said in her normal way. "A tea party sounds lovely" I say. 'I better be on my best behavior, I don't want to make her cry, faint, or freak out' I think to myself.

"Alright come on in, he should be here in an hour or so" she said. I slowly stand up and walk into the small cottage. "Thank you" I say. She directs me to her couch. I gently take a seat and clasp my hands together and twiddle my thumbs. I look around and hum a tune while I wait for Discord to arrive. "So, Fluttershy I hear you like animals" I started so I can get the ball rolling. "Yes I do, do you like animals" she answered. "I like to pet soft things, and I love the fluffiest ones, but I also like reptiles too, I also like the more creepy animals like spiders and scorpions, although last night I had a nightmare that I was covered in scorpions, and they kept stinging me, anyway yes I like animals" I said somewhat making her uncomfortable. "I do have a spider friend would you like to see him?" Fluttershy asked.

"Maybe some other time" I said. I couldn't help but notice that she still seems uncomfortable around me. I then begin to think of what form I could take to make her less afraid. Then it hits me. A cat. So I concentrated hard and turned into a small black cat. Fluttershy wasn't looking so she didn't know I changed. She turned her head and was surprised to find a cat sitting there on her couch.

"Oh, hey there kitty, where did you come from" said Fluttershy. I said nothing, instead I made a blank look on my feline face. Then I slowly spun my head 360 degrees around. Once my head was back were it was Fluttershy just looked at me shocked. Then I puked a huge jet of black slime. The jet hit angel and the stream kept going for about 6 minutes before I stopped and coughed up a hairball. I then looked at Fluttershy and made my cat eyes turn into my eyes. "Sorry, I've been having stomach problems all day" I said.

Fluttershy looked at me in realization. "Mamoru? Is that you?" She asked. "Yup, I turned into a cat since you were having trouble looking at me, and I knew you like animals, so I turned into a cat, to make you more comfortable" I said looking up at her. "That's nice of you, Mamoru, but you don't have to change yourself just for me" said Fluttershy. Before I could respond Discord popped in on the couch, startling me and making me meow and jump off and run around.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UTd98iMBok

I run back to the couch and look up at Discord with cat eyes. "What are you looking at whiskers!?!" Said Discord looking at me. I changed back to normal surprising him. "You tell me, you're the one who looks like one of Dr. Victor Frankenstein's failed projects" I say with a smirk. He just stares. "Ha, ha, very funny" said Discord with sarcasm. "Good, I was worried that would go right over your head" I said with a grin. "You want something, what is it?" Asked Discord looking at me suspiciously. "I just had a great idea that you might enjoy helping me with" I said. "Pass" he said quickly.

"Now Discord, listen to what he has to say" said Fluttershy while giving Discord a stern look. "Fine!" Said Discord relenting. "What is your great idea?" Said Discord. "First we go somewhere a little more private, then we can talk" I said crossing my arms. "Fine, lets just get this over with" he said sounding deflated. Discord snapped his fingers with his eagle claw. Both me and Discord end up in his living room. I look around. "You really need to refer me to your decorator" I said making Discord roll his eyes.

"Just tell me your idea, I have better things to do you know" said Discord. "No you don't, you just sit around all day and eat ice cream" I said with a smirk. "Who told you" he said grabbing me by the shoulders. "You did, just now, and I must say, that is just sad, anyway my idea is about Equestria's lack of media" I said with my signature sharp toothed cheshire grin. "What do you mean?" Asked Discord as he was getting interested. "Equestria has no television, they don't even have radios, the only news they have are newspapers, so I was thinking, if we magic up a bunch of TVs, set up a few towers here and there, put a few satellites in space, and dress up in suits, you and I could be anchormen, we would be able to let ponies know about the news live, on TV, we would be the center of attention for everypony!" I said holding my arms out to the ceiling in triumph. "Hmm" Discord said stoking his chin.

"So you're in" I said in my cheshire grin. "Why not, I don't have much to do anyway" said Discord. "Most Excellent" I said in my best bill and ted impression, with clothes to match, and did an air guitar riff with a double of myself, then dismissed the double. "Ok, you work on the technical stuff, I'll get Rarity working on our suits, and come up with locations, weather reports and big events, agreed?" I said putting out my hand. "Agreed, this is going to be so fun!" Said Discord shaking my hand. "My thoughts exactly" I said with a grin.