• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 3,557 Views, 54 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen - SOUNDBLASTER_SUPERIOR



Some guy wakes up in equestria with the powers of darkness and chaos, what could possibly go wrong

  • ...
33
 54
 3,557

Chapter eighteen Rainbow Rocks special

Author's Note:

New chapter enjoy.

its been a while since then now I am this worlds most wanted man, however I am still able to remain a ghost to them. I'm the best Assassin in the world, able to strike out of nowhere and disappear without a trace. like I said before I now make filthy rich seem like a hobo. By now Tirek has been defeated and Twilight has a castle now, but now its time for the sirens to arrive at CHS. Hopefully I don't screw anything up.

My alarm went off in the morning. I kept trying to turn it off but couldn't reach. Until I realized that I didn't have one. I opened my eyes and saw Sunset with her phone. She was smiling while I was not. "Very funny" I said getting up. "Not so funny now, when it's you is it?" Said Sunset. "I'm going to be joining you for school today, I have a feeling something will be off" I said. "We are preparing for the talent show, what could be off" she asked as I put all my gear on. "My feelings have been right about a lot" I said. I went to the closet and opened the door, then opened a secret compartment to the right. Inside were a pair of Mossberg 590 Shockwave 6-Shot Shotgun and AR-15 assault rifles.

I put both shotguns in holsters in the back of my belt. Then I get a bullet pouch and hook it to my belt. I grabbed the AR-15s and put them on my back under my coat with butt of the guns by my shoulders. I had made a special mount in the coat on my back so they would fit and not be noticed. I got the magazines for the rifles an put them into their own pocket on my belt. I grabbed a few flash grenades and put them next to the rest, which I found out if I add ammo to the utility belt I never run out unless I unhook their pocket. I got a few EMP grenades and a few hornets nest grenades. I also got a slab of C-4 and a detonator, and remote, all for good measure. Now that the compartment was empty I closed it up. "Do you really need all that?" Asked Sunset with an eyebrow raising. "Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it" I said making her roll her eyes. "Come on lets get going" said Sunset. We left the apartment and headed to my motorcycle.

We got on and rode to CHS. When we arrived, I parked my bike and went into the school. "Hey, Sunset, and Mamoru?" Said Rainbow Dash. "Sup" I said. "What are you doing here darling?" Asked Rarity. "He thinks he needs to be here because he had a feeling" she said crossing her arms. "It's not any different to how Pinkie is able to do the same" I said pointing at Pinkie. "Whatever lets just get to the auditorium so Sunset can feel rejected and unwanted by everyone but us six" I said making them all do a double take. "What?" They all said in shock.

---Later---

As I said before rejected and unwanted. Sunset walked over to us while everyone in the room talked about her. "Ugh, I had no idea the whole school would be here" said Sunset. "I did and didn't tell you" I said helping the girls with the poster. "Why?" Asked AJ. "Revenge for thinking my feelings about today would be wrong" I said with a cheshire grin. "You can't prove you're right" said Sunset. "And YOU can't prove I'm WRONG" I said with a grin. Rarity and Pinkie picked up the poster. "Quite the advertisement if I do say so myself" said Rarity feeling proud of herself. "And it smells like cake" said Pinkie. "It does?" Asked Fluttershy. Pinkie brought the poster to Fluttershy to smell. Pinkie shoved it into Fluttershy's face. "I used frosting instead of paste" said Pinkie.

"Uh, Fluttershy, you got a little somethin' uh" said AJ pointing at her nose. Fluttershy wiped her eye. "Did I get it?" Asked Fluttershy. "Huh, not exactly" said AJ. Sunset got out a tissue and wiped Fluttershy's nose. I decided to leave the room and go up to the roof. Later on I decided to check on the girls.

They were playing in their room. I changed into a shadow and went in through the vent. It wasn't long before I found the room. They were just finishing up on their song when I came in and went from the wall and walked off from it as if it wasn't there. "Nice music girls" I said. They all were ponied up. "I still can't believe that happens when we play" said Rarity.

Rarity began babbling about accessories."I just wonder why It happens, Princess Twilight took her crown back to Equestria, shouldn't that mean she brought all that magic back with her?" asked Applejack.

"Not necessarily, Twilight is in Equestria, yet I have magic, so that means that when the crown was brought here and USED, that allowed Equestrian magic to flow into this world, and could be the reason you all change" I said everyone looked at me. "Ok how about we talk about the music" I said. "Who cares why it happens, it makes my band totally awesome" said Rainbow Dash. "Uh, your band?" Questioned Rarity. "Whatever, the band sucks" I said making them all look at me. "And what may I ask is wrong with it!" asked Applejack. "Oh nothing much, but it's missing something" I said making them look to each other. "What could it possibly be missing?" asked Rarity. "It needs a bit more vocals, male vocals, to get the low notes" I said. "Yeah right, like you could actually try" taunted Rainbow. I just smiled and snapped my fingers on my left hand and aired a guitar. Then the shadows in the room flew to me and turned into an ethereal shadowy electric guitar in my hands, small wisps coming off it. Then I did an epic guitar riff. "Ok so you can play guitar big deal, I'd like to see you sing" said Rainbow putting her foot in her mouth. I just smirked and stood on their little stage. "Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, try to keep up" I said. "Sunset ask me what I want" I said.
"Ok, what do you want?" She asked. "Say it loud" I said. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" she yelled.

"I WANNA ROCK!" I Yelled loud with my super-powered voice, and struck all the strings sending out a shockwave.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qaF0ov1uPzU

During the song, I did a few jumps. A few little dance moves and used a bit of my electric powers.

Unfortunately after jumping around and using my powers I broke a ceiling light and it fell on my head. I woke up a couple hours later, after they defeated the dazzlings. I know it sucks. But now that I'm awake I can go back to Equestria.