• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 1,247 Views, 22 Comments

The Littlest Goddess - Art Inspired



Flurry Heart has many things on her mind like when she'd next spend time with Twilight, and how she'd go about befriending somepony as vile as King Sombra.

  • ...
1
 22
 1,247

Prelude: A Delightful Breeze

Happy daytime birds chirped over Flurry Heart's colorful, swirling mane. A strong and fragrant scent of lavender, and other assorted flowers wafted through the air. The light shining down on the Crystal Empire was as bright as it could've ever been. Flurry Heart wandered outside of her home town, and while feeling the soft grass underneath her petite hooves, she smiled a simple, but lovely grin. She loved coming out to this field every single day just to admire the crystals that remained there while listening to the soothing sounds of nature. She could even sometimes see, and taste the magical aura that lingered loosely in the air.

The young filly was grown by now, but still, she hadn't yet received her cutie mark. She had tried practically everything that she could think of, and she was running out of ideas. This didn't stop her from trying, though, and ever since leaving the Cutie Mark Crusaders stumped, she's had to resort to other activities. Ever since Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo gave her a surprise visit, she had also mostly tried cooking, and baking, and even though it's something that she liked doing, and she was fairly good at it, she still hadn't gotten her cutie mark. Raising a hoof in thought towards what she could do next in order to keep herself entertained, she saw a purple, and silvery thread of magical aura whisk by her muzzle, and she told herself in thought, "I wonder what that was!"