• Published 31st Aug 2012
  • 13,591 Views, 1,318 Comments

M0re Than Gam3rs - P3RROHAMBRE



Gamer Luna and Derpy are best friends, with a love of gaming. Will it turn to something more?

  • ...
51
 1,318
 13,591

Level 12

M0re Than Gam3rs

Level 12

“No Good Deed Goes Unpunished...Little Sister”

Late that night...



Princess Luna sat on the silk sheets of her sisters bed as she patiently waited for her sister to return to Canterlot and discuss whatever ‘punishment’ her sister had in store for her. Actually, she knew that Celestia wasn’t really serious about actually disciplining her. She figured it was just a joke and just to piss off that prick, Swiftwind.

Nevertheless, Luna couldn’t care how long her sister took. Her mind was in it’s own world of euphoria as it couldn’t release the earlier moment of Derpy kissing her cheek.

What was it about such a simple and genuine action that sent this alicorn into such excitement and nervousness? This was a question that repeated in her mind as she tried to figure it out but only one voice, the voice of Cadence, answered her.

I think you're falling in love Luna.

Luna blinked a few times as she tried to comprehend such an answer, though she had heard it more times than she could count. It was something about this reply within her mentality that confused her; baffled her.

I can’t actually be IN love with her. I love her as a friend...nothing more.

She said this but yet it felt hollow. It felt almost painful, leaving a small sting in her chest, to say such words but why now? Why was all this happening now and not earlier? Before she could talk and hug Derpy with no problem at all but ever since last week, it seemed everything just turned upside down for her.

Such simple gestures were now difficult. She couldn’t hug her own friend without blushing. She couldn’t look at Derpy without having her eyes traveling to her supple flanks. She couldn’t even now keep simple thoughts about the pegasus from becoming into make- out sessions and more.

But this kiss...this kiss...something about it lit such an intense feeling within her that her mind would not grant her release from it. Even now as she now laid on her sister’s silken sheets, sheets mind you that she feared of even being near for obvious reasons, she could still feel the gentle touch of the mail mare's lips upon her face.

But what if I am? What if I actually do have the hots for Derpy?

Her mind travelled back to her small talk with Cadence. She said that she was falling for Derpy but how could she even determine that? Yes, love might have been her domain but she wasn’t her. Then again, Luna didn’t know how love felt or maybe...she refused to see it?

Maybe...maybe I need to talk to her again? Wait....

She now thought about if she talked to Cadence about her feelings and the things that have invaded her mind about the blonde mare....and her sister. It was no secret that Cadence and Celestia talked to each other, maybe even more than Celestia and her, and she could only imagine if somehow Cadence told her sister about such feelings if she chose to divulge them to her.

She won’t tell if I tell her not to.

But was that really possible? If Celestia even caught a whiff of Cadence keeping something from her, she would surely find out somehow. Celestia had a way of finding out things. It’s what she did. One could go to Tartarus and lock their secret away and as soon as they are about to lock it up and leave it there forever, Celestia would be the type to already be standing and waiting for you before you could even get there.

Buck that...

You should talk to Perro. He talks about love and all that other sentimental crap...

Luna’s eyes went wide as she suddenly remembered what Vinyl had told her. Her DJ stallion friend that they had met over Live last Saturday night.

I can talk to him. He doesn't know me that well and my sister has no clue about him...Yes! It’s perfect!

Luna’s horn lit up and summoned her phone to her and put in a little digital note to get a hold of Perro by tomorrow. He might be able to figure this out and really tell if she was actually in love with Derpy.

But then what? What if she came to the realization that she might be? What would she do from there? Stay silent about it or profess her love to the mare? What would Derpy do if she went and did something like that?

Maybe her bed... or your bed...how does that sound Luna?

Luna brought her hoof over to the place that Derpy had landed that small peck and gently caressed it. The prospect of her going to Derpy’s bed sounded...good. Her mind began to wander off as her imagination began to take her.

She saw herself with Derpy as they both were on the mailmare’s bed. Derpy was on top of her and looking lovingly into her eyes; their muzzles close enough to feel the hot air from their breath. Slowly Derpy lowered her face and lips until they gently pressed against her dark ones. They were soft, gentle, inviting. She returned her friend’s kiss and pressed more against such a wonderful mouth. But this wasn’t good enough...the dark princess desired more from her. Like some type of force taking over, Luna gently brushed the pegasus’ lips with her tongue and Derpy gladly obliged and allowed access....

She was lost. Reality of the outside world was gone and she didn’t even know that her body was squirming slightly in the sheets as this wonderful mental reality took her over. Even worse, her hoof that was on her face was slowly trailing down her chest and making it’s way down to her stomach.

Their tongues entangled, wrestled for dominance. The sweet taste of Derpy’s wet appendage and saliva was mind numbing. How could a mare have such a decadent flavor? Was it all the muffins she baked and ate? Whatever it was, it didn’t matter to Luna. All that mattered was this mare on top of her, chest to chest, mouth to mouth. She wrapped her foreleg around the back of Derpy’s head and brought her in for even more forceful, lustful tongue play. This heat within her equine body was overwhelming and primal hunger took her.

It was too much. Luna was too lost in this fantasy and as she would usually break herself around this part, that kiss that Derpy had gave her prevented it. She wanted to see it. She wanted to feel it. Luna wanted this fantasy to go all the way...she needed it to go all the way. The burning fire in her demanded it and her hoof was going to quell it as it went lower past her stomach.

After what seemed like blissful eternity, the two mares with heated faces finally broke their lustful kiss with only a bridge of saliva connecting them.

“I wanted this for so long Luna,” Derpy told her as she felt the small mare’s chest heave in and out in deep breath.

“Me too,” she replied.

She watched as the crossed eyes of the mare began to look down her dark sapphire body and Luna knew what this mare now desired from her.

“Do it,” Luna simply said.
Derpy smiled softly and brought her mouth close to Luna’s ear.

“I love you Luna. I’m going to make you feel like the goddess that you are.”

Luna’s heart pounded in her chest and her whole body now ached for the mare to take her; take her to heights that was even beyond her reach. With no more hesitation or delay, slowly Derpy began to descend lower and lower on the princess until...

Luna gasped.

***

An hour later....


Her chest heaved. Her heart pounded. Sweat ran down her face and her tongue hung out of her mouth. No words could describe the high her body was going through right now. She felt lighter than air and her mind was just now only coming back to its senses from its euphoric state.

For the first time ever in her long life, Luna had committed an act she never thought she would do.

I...I...played with myself.

Her mind repeated it but she didn’t need it to. Her body made it very apparent what she had just done as it twitched and tingled. Unfortunately, her brain was catching up and finally beginning to become rational again.

I played with myself...to my friend...in her name...to Derpy.

The ecstasy that had hold of Luna’s body was fading and the more that left, the more of the realization of what she had just done began to set in.

I masterbated...I...on Celestia’s bed...OH SHIT!

Luna shot up like a rocket as she now remembered where the hell she was at. Her head dashed left to right, looking for any signs of a white alicorn. Hell with the fact that she had just masterbated to her friend. She was now extremely worried that she hadn’t notice her sister return during her little ‘session’ and Celestia was simply watching her.

Please don’t be here!

She hopped off the bed and bent down and looked under it. She couldn’t take any chances with her sister.

Nothing...

She brought herself back up and let out a long sigh of relief but it was short lived and her eyes went wide.

She gazed upon Celestia’s silk sheets and where she had been laying. They were ruffled and the pillows were strewn across it but this wasn’t what now put the regal in sudden terror. Right where she had been laying and performing such a dirty activity was a giant wet blotch that went right through the sheets...thanks to her.

“Shit!” she cried.

I wasn’t supposed to do that! I don’t do that stuff! Especially thinking of a friend that way! What the hay!

“I got to get rid of this! Celestia will have a field day with me if she sees this!”

Now any other normal sister would be appalled if they came to their room one night to be welcomed to some giant wet spot on their bed due to the other sister’s indulgence in their own fantasy but Celestia was everything but normal.

“What do I do?!”

Her mind raced. She had to get rid of these sheets but where? There was no way she was going to go out and take them to the Royal Laundry Room. The last thing she needed was some guard coming by her and noticing her carrying wet sheets but what else could she do? She looked over to the fireplace that crackled and popped constantly.

“I can’t burn them...she will notice that sheets are missing. Damnit think!” she said as she pounded her hoof on her head.

Then the most brilliant idea came to her.

“Under the bed! Yes!”

Okay, maybe not the most brilliant idea but it was something. She would hide them under the bed and just put new sheets onto her sister’s bed, as Celestia always kept all her extra pairs of sheets in her night drawers. So what of the sheets that she was going to put in such an obvious hiding spot?

She figured that Celestia would find them but think that maybe she just simply put them there on her own accord after one of her banging orgy’s or something. It wasn’t like Celestia hasn’t put things in weird places before (Yeah, I know what you’re thinking).

With haste, Luna took hold of the sheets with her magic and scrunched them into a ball as hard as she could and launched it right under Celestia’s bed. Then she went over to one of the oak drawers next to the bed and pulled one of them open to reveal fresh silken sheets.

“Thank my stars,” she said, grateful that there were spares.

With swiftness and precision, the dark regal re-made her sisters bed to almost exactly the way she found it. She carefully fluffed the pillows and set them together.

I freaking got off by touching myself! her mind screamed as she did her hasty work, To Derpy! Sweet Discord,I’m becoming like my sister! I got off to my FRIEND!”

She couldn’t comprehend what she had just done. How could she have let her mind take her to such a dirty place and lose control of her own body?? Never, EVER, has she been taken that far by her imagination where it took control of her very actions...and to actually do that to herself!

I’m not in love with her! I’m not in love with her! Only ponies who are in love do that! I’m not!

She repeated it over and over in her head, scorning herself for engaging and indulging in her sinful desire.

Luna straightened out the new sheets and quickly looked over her work. There were some wrinkles and such but not enough to tell that she had completely replaced them.

Granted, this was probably a bit overboard but Luna couldn't risk anything with Celestia. Even though she had seen the side of Celestia that was actually serious and protecting earlier today didn’t mean that her perverted side had simply disappeared either.

She scanned the bed one last time and now the area around it to make sure nothing could give any indication that she was clopping.

Everything looks normal...thank Equestria Celestia is taking her time-

“Admiring my bed are we Luna?”

Luna instantly spun around with the widest, cheesy smile that anypony had probably seen. Her body turned into dead ice.

Bucking hell Tia! Stop popping up like this!

“Oh...heh...yes. I couldn’t help but admire your lovely...sheets,” Luna said as beads of sweat begun to form on her head.

Please....please tell me she didn’t see me...rather be stuck on the moon than her knowing what I did.

“I can’t really blame you for that Luna. Many ponies admire my sheets and the activities that take place upon them.”

Like you clopping on them Luna.

For once, Luna didn’t find herself feeling uncomfortable from her sister’s remark. She was too worried to really care at this point.

“Oh yes! I’m sure they do Tia...so ummm...when did you get here? I didn’t hear you come in or anything.”

She had to know. As much as she feared the answer, she had to know if Celestia somehow was hiding and just playing with her mind.

“I just got here actually. The Cloudsdale Committee needed some...persuading...before we could make any changes to that little law. Then I had to take my student home so she could attend to her assistant and friends. Why do you ask? Were you getting that impatient for me dear sister?” Celestia said as she raised her brow a bit.

Luna shook her head.

“Nope! Just waiting here for you...not doing anything...just waiting and now you’re here,” Luna said as more beads of sweat formed across her brow, “So what was it you wanted to talk about Tia?”

She figured that changing the subject would somehow confirm if Celestia knew about her little earlier activity. Surely if Celestia knew about her committing such an act, she wouldn’t simply let the subject change and try to give her hidden hints that she knew.

“I wanted to talk about your little scene back at Cloudsdale Luna,” Celestia said in dead seriousness.

She doesn't know that I...did that.

Well that was one relief that she could have. She let her mind release such worry and her body relaxed to a point. Now she had to deal with what her sister had in store for her.

“I’m sorry Tia. I shouldn’t have let my temper-” but she was silenced with her sister’s hoof.

“That’s not what I’m upset about. What you did to stallion was justifiable, though I can’t say I would’ve done the same. In all honesty, I think you let him get off too easy but yet I feel that wasn’t your original plan now was it?”

Like how you got off to Derpy....

Luna’s cheeks began to flare as her own mind now began to torture her but she kept her bearing.

“Well...no.”

“Well c'mon,” Celestia laughed a bit, seeing that she couldn’t keep her own serious face for but a few seconds, “Give me details. Tell me what you wanted to do to him.”

The white alicorn plopped her rump and looked up to Luna like some type of foal waiting for story time.

“I was going to chop his balls off, seeing that beating on mares was a cowardly-”

“Cut the bullshit Luna,” Celestia interrupted,”You can’t honestly tell me that you wanted to do that because of some type of moral?”

Luna looked at her sister in confusion.

“What do you mean? Why else would I want to, besides the fact that he utterly pissed me off?”

“You did it for your little friend. Tell me, what did you feel as soon as she told you what was being done to her? Fury? Rage?”

Celestia was right. Luna couldn’t really describe the rollercoaster of emotions but fury and rage would be a good place to start.

“I...I don’t know. Never before had I gotten so angry over something to the point of...” she trailed off as she recalled her transformation into Nightmare Moon.

“Well regardless my dear little sister, I think what you did was called for and that Speedy fellow deserved every bit of his punishment and even a bit more. I have only one problem with this however.”

Luna readied herself for what her sister was going to say. It seemed she approved of what she did, so why was Celestia saying she had a problem with it? Now that she thought about it, why was she here in the first place if Celestia wholeheartedly agreed with what she did, even venturing to say she didn’t do enough to Speedy.

“And what would that be?” Luna asked with curiosity.

Celestia rose up and in some type of foolish whining and with a stomp of her hoof, she replied.

“You ruined my chance with Twilight! I was sooo close too!”

“Huh??”

This was not what she was expecting. She was thinking that she was going to be scorned for destroying property or something of the sort. Basically something that actually had to do with her whole scene from earlier today.

“You ruined my chance with Twilight! I was soo close to rutting that sexy rump of hers and then here you go and get into some trouble! You basically beaver dammed me Luna!” Celestia said as she stomped her hoof in frustration more.

Luna could only bring her hoof to her face and shake her head. Her earlier worries were now completely wiped away seeing that her sister was too preoccupied with this ‘loss’ of hers.

“Tia...really? This is what you wanted to talk to me about? Just because you lost out on your students ass???”

Celestia nodded with no shame.

“Yes! Don’t you see the issue here?? I was planning on finally showing my student the wonders of the body and even tell her how I felt about that bum of hers and then next thing you know, I’m in Cloudsdale instead of having wet, messy endings!”

Is she...getting upset?

Luna was gradually taking notice of Celestia’s tone of voice. It was becoming more and more agitated and even angry. Was Celestia really that upset about it?

“I’m sorry that I beaver dammed you okay?” Luna apologized, though she couldn’t say that she was actually be genuine about it.

I can’t believe I’m actually apologizing for this.

“Oh you will be Luna,” Celestia said in a dark tone,” I can’t tell you how much it’s been bothering me the more I thought about it.”

“What the hay you mean by that?” Luna asked.

“Remember when I said that I would punish you?”

Luna recalled it clearly.

“Yeah but I thought you were only saying that to just play it off to that Swiftwind guy.”

Celestia smirked.

“I was but I did mean what I said. You will be punished, not for what you did to Speedy, but for what you did to me little sister. You know I don’t do well when I don’t get my piece.”

That was more than true. There had been only one time, one, that Celestia went a day without pleasuring her carnal desires and the results were...messy to say the least.

“Look Tia, if I would’ve known that you were planning on doing that with Twilight,” Luna began, now fearing what her sister was going to do to her because of this, “I would’ve just saved my little rampage for later but how could I have known that you were...ya know?” she said with a sheepish smile.

Celestia stayed silent for a few moments with her little smirk on her face.

“You do have a point Luna. There really wasn’t any way of you knowing...”

“Well see, there you go!” Luna said, clapping her hooves together, “No punishment needed. Now I’ll just head off to my room. Bye!”

Luna began making her way to the door but was stopped by Celestia’s voice.

“But there is one thing that I must tell you.”

Luna turned slowly and met her sister’s gaze.

“Yes?”

A wicked smile came across Tia’s face and her eyes went wide to a maniacal level.

“Though you may have not known and I guess I can’t really punish you on that basis, I do have something else that does require such punishment.”

What? What the hay did I do now?

“And that would be?”

Celestia’s horn lit up and to Luna’s horror, the ball of sheets that she had hidden under the bed but moments ago came forth and over to the white regal.

“You, dear sister, were clopping on my bed while I was away.”

“You were watching me?!! You...but you said you just got here!” Luna blurted out of extreme embarrassment and terror, not even taking the time to deny or lie about it.

Celestia chuckled at her and her shock.

“I did just arrive here but the smell of a mare is not something I’m not accustomed to sister. As soon as I entered my room, I already caught the whiff of a mare clopping in here and lo and behold, it’s you.”

How the buck does she do this?!!! She can smell that kind of shit?!!! AHHH DAMNIT!

“I...it was...I didn’t mean...” but Luna couldn’t form any sentence that could explain this. No words could justify what she had done and Celestia was relishing it.

“So how about you tell me what happened in your little fantasy world of yours that compelled you to do such a dirty thing on my bed?” Celestia asked in a sly tone.

Luna began to tremble and she tried to utter words and speak but nothing came. She didn’t know what to say. Her own sister knew that she had been clopping and it was too embarrassing to even describe.

“I...I don’t want to talk about it,” Luna finally answered.

“I think I have an idea. Did it have something to do with a certain cross-eyed mare of yours?”

She already knows! She has me figured out! Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit!

Luna shifted her body and looked down to the floor with violent, red cheeks.

“I don’t want to...answer that.”

Celestia laughed.

“Oh don’t be so embarrassed Luna. Everypony clops to some pony. I can’t tell you how many times I have clopped to you in a day.”

Luna shot her head up.

“What???! That’s gross Tia! I’m your sister!”

Celestia shrugged.

“Hey, we all have our own fantasies.”

That was a fantasy that Luna didn’t want to know about. The only thing she wanted right now was to leave...badly. She just now wanted to go back to her room and bash her head into the wall, calling herself stupid and foolish to think that she could hide something like that from this sister of hers.

“Okay that’s it, I’m leaving.”

Luna put her off on the handle of the door and began to turn it...at least she tried to.

“What the-?”

Her hoof didn’t move and suddenly she saw a magical aura around it.

“I don’t think so Luna. I said you will be punished and that’s what I’m going to do,” Celestia said behind her.

Luna now tried to move her body but even that was now frozen. Celestia’s magic took hold of the alicorn’s body and made Luna move away from the door.

“Tia?! What are you doing?!” Luna exclaimed as she lost all control of her own body.

“You take my chance away from bucking my student and then clop on my own bed? Granted, I don’t mind that you did but to try and hide it from me little sister? You should know better than that,” Celestia said in a wicked, sultry tone.

Luna’s body turned to face her sister.

“Stop Tia! Let me go!”

But Celestia would not grant her such a request. Besides, punishment was in order. Celestia’s horn lit up brighter and with force, made Luna’s upper body go down to the floor, with her hindquarters still in the air. Then with a flash, shackles appeared and clamped over Luna’s hind legs, keeping them in place from moving.

“What the hay Tia!? What are you doing????!” the frantic princess yelled as she looked up to her sister.

A pair of magical bindings now appeared over her front hooves, pressing them against the floor. Her body was completely immobile now and all she could do was look up at desperately to what the hell her sister had in store for her.

“Stop your yelling Luna, it’s not like I’m going to rape you or anything,” Celestia said nonchalantly.

“It sure as hell looks like it!”

Celestia brought her hoof to her mouth as she tried to quell her oncoming laughter. Seeing her sister in such a compromising position in front of her was amusing to say the least.

“Now it’s time for me to get into uniform.”

“What??? Tia, let me go! This isn’t funny!” Luna begged as she tried to struggle out of her bindings.

Celestia didn’t reply and in a blink of an eye, a bright light engulfed the white alicorn.

Luna could only watch in confusion and terror what her sister was doing.

Within seconds, the light faded away and revealed the regal once more but not in her royal attire that she usually wore. Instead of the golden horseshoes she wore, they were now replaced by black leather boots. Her crown replaced by what looked like some type of military hat and in her mouth that was spread into a wide, sadistic smile, was a whip that had multiple threads attached to its handle.

Luna now knew where this was going.

“Tia! Wait! Not that! Please not that!” Luna begged.

Celestia levitated the whip out of her mouth and raised her in brow in amused curiosity.

“Oh? Then what do you propose that I do dear sister? Do you think there would be a punishment more fitting?”

There were plenty of more punishments that were more fitting than this. How could her sister think that this was fitting?! This wasn’t punishment; this was just another way for Celestia to satiate her perverted cravings!

“I know it’s not this!” Luna cried as she tried even more to break her bindings. She even tried to do some magic of her own to undo them but her magic was nothing compared to her big sister’s. To put it simply, there was no hope of freeing herself from her sister’s hold.

“Make me clean the royal stalls or something but this is just...just...crazy! I’ll even lick your hooves but not this!”

Luna was trying everything to somehow get out of this position. It was saying something that she rather lick her sister’s hooves and indulge in that little fetish of her sister’s than be bent over in front of her and take a flogging to her behind.

Celestia tapped her chin with her whip as she thought about such a proposal.

“As good as that sounds, I’m afraid that wouldn’t suffice for me Luna. I feel only a good, hard spanking will make you learn and have you realize the wrongs you committed against me,” she said as she snapped the whip in the air, making Luna flinch.

“Bullshit! Just because I accidently beaver dammed you and clopped on your bed?! Okay, the clopping is one thing but it was a mistake. I don’t know what came over me! You know that I don’t even like that stuff!”

“Oh I know what came over you Luna and I can tell what’s going to come over that pretty little flank of yours here in a few,” Celestia said in a sadistic tone.

“I’m your sister Tia! You don’t do these kind of things to sisters!”

Celestia simply smirked.

“And this is why I’m doing this Luna. Because you’re my sister and I only wish to teach you the error of your ways.”

“But-!” but Luna couldn’t finish her protest. A small red ball with a strap appeared and lodged itself inside the alicorn’s mouth and clasped around the back of her head.

“Mmmph!” Luna cried in her muffled tone.

“That’s better. I rather get this done quickly as I have a pony from the Cloudsdale Committee coming over here soon and you talking and begging is kind of slowing the process down for me.”

“MMMMPH!”

But it was futile. Luna’s protests could no longer be heard and now she was left to the mercy of her dominatrix of a sister.

Celestia casually walked over to Luna until she was behind her and out of Luna’s sight.

“Now this is a sight to see my dear sister. You bent over in front of me? Imagine if I was Derpy right now. Would you still be having the same reservations?”

Derpy....

Like some type of trigger, Luna’s imagination now began to roll. She actually began to imagine that it was Derpy who was behind her with the whip, gazing upon her in such a helpless, defenseless, vulnerable position.

No! Don’t think about that! Derpy wouldn’t...

But what if she did? She could see the blonde mare behind her, admiring her. Derpy would be able to do anything she wanted to her and she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

“Ohohoho! What’s this?” Celestia said in surprise as she noticed what was happening to any mare that got excited. “Is my dear sister actually getting aroused from this? Is the thought of your friend whipping you something you like?”

No! Stop! Stop thinking about Derpy!

But she couldn’t. Her rampant, lustful, imagination was playing the picture in her head.

“Hmmm, I think we’re ready to begin, don’t you think Luna?”

“MMMMPH!” Luna yelled in her muffled tone and shaking her head but inside was saying much different along with her body. Derpy whipping her, treating her like she was just another pony and she was her goddess; it excited her beyond her own belief.

“You say no Luna but I see something much different from this view,” Celestia laughed. “You know Luna, there is one moral that comes out of all this.”

What moral!? This is wrong! I don’t like this!

This would’ve been true if she could keep in her mind that her sister was actually about to whip her but her mind was giving off a different image; a blonde mare that stood behind mare, ready to whip her.

Celestia brought her face over to Luna’s ear and whispered what this moral could be.

“No good deed goes unpunished...little sister.”


Thwack!

I'm such a good sister...