• ...
8
 9
 428

Chapter 3: Revelation

The foursome followed the laughter, but it seemed as if they were going in circles... until they realized that the laughter was coming from under them. Applejack used her super strength to crack the ground under them, causing them to fall through, revealing a lab. Multiple bodies were strewn about, all with the same device Sunset had in her brain.

"Failures. All of them", the voice said. A figure in a green hoodie (the voice's owner) approached the foursome. Her face was concealed by the hood.

"What have you done? What have you done?!", Rainbow Dash angrily asked as she approached the villain and grabbed her by the throat. She held her high.

"You meddling Equestria Girls ruined us!", the villain said.

"Us?! Who the hell are you talking about?!", Rainbow Dash interrogated.

"Our goal was to tear the Equestria Girls apart! Ever since we lost the Battle of the Bands, we've been planning our revenge for months!", the villain answered. Rainbow Dash only now realized that the villain's hands were purple... but the voice didn't belong to Twilight. She punched the villain in the stomach, causing the hood to fall off, revealing Aria Blaze's glaring face.

"You!", Rainbow Dash yelled as she tossed Aria aside. Aria stood up.

"It was me who put the device in Sunset's brain! It was me who lured you here! It was me who stole the blueprints from Rainbow Dash and mass produced the devices!", Aria Blaze yelled. Sure enough, all the devices had the initials R.D. and S.S. on them, revealing that it was indeed Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer who built the original prototype. The devices were supposed to brainwash villains to make them fight on the side of good, but they fell into the wrong hands. Applejack glared at Rainbow Dash.

"Did you know this?", she asked the rainbow-haired Equestria Girl.

"I... she...", Rainbow Dash stuttered. She had the original prototype in her pocket. "No, I didn't."

"Bullshit!", Applejack shouted. "This was your invention! How could you not know what was going on?! And now, because of you, multiple people are dead! DEAD! You and Sunset are both coming with me! You're both under arrest for killing these people!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that", Rainbow Dash said. Aria sneaked away, but Sweetie Belle noticed and followed her as Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer assumed fighting stances.

"So be it", Applejack said as she also assumed a fighting stance. "Time to end this!"

"Rainbow Dash, destroy the devices! I'll take care of Applejack!", Sunset shouted.

"You got it!", Rainbow Dash replied.

ROUND 1! FIGHT!

Sunset and Applejack ran into each other, beginning the fight. Sunset punched Applejack in the face and kicked her in the stomach, but Applejack barely felt any pain as she delivered a powerful punch to her opponent's face. "Okay, you're strong. But are you fast enough?", Sunset asked. "I may not be as fast as Rainbow Dash, but I'm still fast enough to dodge you." She delivered some quick punches to Applejack's body. "You already know you can't beat me alone. I tricked you and your friends for who knows how long." She leaped onto a conveyor belt (destroying some devices in the process) and tackled Applejack.


Sweetie Belle found Aria on top of the cave, sitting and overlooking the decimated forest. "Is this really what you want?", Sweetie Belle asked as she sat beside Aria as snow fell around them.

"My fellow Sirens mean everything to me", Aria answered. "When our gemstones got destroyed months ago, revenge fueled us. We knew we couldn't kill them."


In the cave, Applejack was pummeling a bloodied Sunset, but Sunset was holding her own.


"I'm sorry that you, your freshmen friends, Trixie, and that purple girl were brought into this", Aria said. "Vengeance consumed us, made us blind, when we should have been living our lives." She began singing.

Find The Magic

Where do we go? Every day's the same
Did we lose the magic, magic, magic?
So ordinary, stuck on repeat
Gotta find the passion, passion, passion
The days go round and round, round and round
Gotta break away, find a great escape
Round and round and round
Round and round and round
Ohhh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic
Can I find the beauty in the simple things?
Can I learn to see it, see it, see it?
The days go round and round, round and round
Gotta break away, find a great escape
Round and round and round
Round and round and round
Ohhh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic
Let's find the magic
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh...

"Applejack is consumed by rage and vengeance against Rainbow Dash, though to be fair, it was technically her fault", Aria said. "Sweetie Belle, I need you to free the rest of Rainbow Dash's team and my friends from prison. I swear on my life that we'll never bother Sunset or her friends ever again."

"Okay. Deal", Sweetie Belle said.


"It's over!", Applejack yelled as she ripped off Sunset's left arm.

FINISH HER!

But before she could pull off Goro's Torn Apart Fatality, Rainbow Dash (who had finished destroying the devices) rammed into her rival. Applejack tossed Sunset's dismembered arm aside and faced Rainbow Dash as Sweetie Belle and Aria ran into the cave. Sweetie Belle picked up the dismembered arm and Aria scooped Sunset up in her arms. They ran out of the cave as the two rivals assumed fighting stances. "I can't let you arrest us, Applejack. She's my friend", Rainbow Dash said.

"So was I", Applejack bitterly replied. "You are fugitives of the law, and it's the Equestria Girls's sworn duty to take people like you in. You bring shame to the Equestria Girls name."

"You're going to regret saying that", Rainbow Dash said as she and Applejack glared at each other.