• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 1,315 Views, 16 Comments

Through the Fire and Flames, Part 2 - JimmyHook19

  • ...
21
 16
 1,315

Island Inferno

Daybreaker screamed maniacally and bellowed in triumph as she took to the air over this twisted, tainted land. The islands of North Carolina had long seen magical phenomena, including a rather nasty attack last Halloween orchestrated by a rather crazy flying thing dressed in purple and wearing rather too few garments for my taste, but Manteo and indeed Roanoke Island had no idea of the danger it was in.

"Well then, let us turn this land into a blazing hellscape!" Daybreaker boomed. Flames materialized in the air, and she fired them at the ground. Instantly, the landscape burst into flames, and fire and fury raged across buildings as they burned. The tarmac began to heat up as the flames spread, eventually turning into a soft, sticky liquid that caused emergency vehicles to get stuck. As the heat intensified, the water in the fire engine's tanks evaporated, as did the fuel and lubricating oil inside them, causing them and neighboring vehicles to explode, metallic debris and absolute mountains of parts being hurled everywhere. Soon, flames roared across the island, intensified when the forests caught fire and simply fed more fuel to the blaze.

"Scramble all available aircraft! Take that thing down!"

As Daybreaker saw several wings of US Air Force fighter aircraft bearing down on her, she laughed. "Those pathetic tin cans think they can best a God? I... AM... FAUST!"

As piercing beams blazed from her horn and blew the fighters out of the sky, it would never have occurred to anybody watching the massacre unfold that the day had, rather than being telegrammed for this fate in the great programmed of providence, been altogether rather normal when it started.

30 minutes earlier...


It was a day that had started fairly normally for Jimmy Hook, Manteo's most notable internet resident. He had taken a shower, as was his custom, and he had then gone and had his breakfast, once again having to triumph over slippery cheese in a manner that required the phrase 'slip and slide' (a rather odd choice of words in my opinion, but oh well). Jimmy had finished eating his morning meal and was of the realization that he needs to by more groceries before he ran out.

For God's sake, can we fix the tense swapper please? The story changed tense three times in the last paragraph. And the typo, whilst we're at it.

Jimmy had finished eating his morning meal and was of the realization that he needed to buy more groceries before he ran out. He had also noticed that the sun was unusually bright today. Whilst he was no stranger to the sun being bright (as indeed Sunshine Smiles can attest, if she were here which she is not so we can't), today it seemed brighter than usual, and that, coupled with the humidity, meant that his air conditioning unit was struggling to cope with the intense temperature. He headed outside, with the intention of giving the air vents some help when running to draw air in and pump hot air out.

This soon proved to be a mistake. The moment he stepped outside, he immediately burst into flames. He was, quite literally, a man on fire.

Jimmy's screams could be heard for several miles, such was the volume of his voice, as the fire washed over him, burning away his clothes and leaving the fire as the only thing covering him as his hair and beard were burnt off. Then the flames set about moving and shifting (not shaking), as it began to reshape his form.

The intense heat remolded his legs into horse's hind legs as he was forced into all fours (as you are). This also melted his feet into hooves. Flames continued to rework his very form giving him an equine barrel. Suffice to say, he wasn't a male for much longer.

The first jet of flame reformed into a tail like construct at the back, as wings exploded from his sides, white but held up by bronze armor plating that connected into a complex chestplate that connected to it, ran over the backs of her shoulders, and then linked up at the back. Her arms were now melted into forelegs complete with all the joints that entailed, and her hands into hooves. All four hooves and legs gained bronze armor, and the chestplate an emblem of the sun. This same symbol, only in orange, appeared on her flanks as a horn erupted from her forehead. Her mouth and nose were mashed together into a muzzle as the flames moved once more and formed into a bizarre parody of a mane. With an extensive crestplate and helmet attached into place atop her head with a red gem set into the top, Jimmy was no more.


The present day...

Daybreaker screamed maniacally and bellowed in triumph as she took to the air over this twisted, tainted land. The islands of North Carolina had long seen magical phenomena, including a rather nasty attack last Halloween orchestrated by a rather crazy flying thing dressed in purple and wearing rather too few garments for my taste, but Manteo and indeed Roanoke Island had no idea of the danger it was in.

"Well then, let us turn this land into a blazing hellscape!" Daybreaker boomed. Flames materialized in the air, and she fired them at the ground. Instantly, the landscape burst into flames, and fire and fury raged across buildings as they burned. The tarmac began to heat up as the flames spread, eventually turning into a soft, sticky liquid that caused emergency vehicles to get stuck. As the heat intensified, the water in the fire engine's tanks evaporated, as did the fuel and lubricating oil inside them, causing them and neighboring vehicles to explode, metallic debris and absolute mountains of parts being hurled everywhere. Soon, flames roared across the island, intensified when the forests caught fire and simply fed more fuel to the blaze.

"Scramble all available aircraft! Take that thing down!"

As Daybreaker saw several wings of US Air Force fighter aircraft bearing down on her, she laughed. "Those pathetic tin cans think they can best a God? I... AM... FAUST!"

The aircraft crashed into the ground, triggering more fires as they landed and themselves caught fire. One crashed into a local restaurant, completely destroying it and killing most of the patrons inside. Another fell towards the home of the creature that had once been Jimmy, but for some reason bounced off it and crashed into another house.

All the while the flames continued to spread. They had gone so far that the bridge connecting the Islands to the mainland was becoming drivable. Motorists watched in disbelief as Roanoke Island burned.

The flames eventually reached so far south they got to Bodie Island. The National Park Service employees scrambled to try and contain the blaze, but they were forced to pull back due to the thick smoke and intense heat. The flames washed over the oil storage buildings and tanks, and the intense heat caused them to explode. Burning oil was thrown high into the air and badly scalded the few remaining park service employees who hadn't retreated.

It got worse. Burning oil was forced into the long defunct fuelling pipe that connected the storage tank to the lighthouse, and with nowhere to go, it entered the structure. The resulting carnage was visible for miles. Bricks, white paint, metal, and shattered glass flew for miles, along with the remains of a Fresnel lens, as the Bodie Island Lighthouse was torn apart in a series of massive explosions.

In total, the damage ran into the trillions of dollars, and the fires took several days to completely put out. What the survivors did know, however, was that life on Roanoke Island would never be the same again. It was time to start the rebuilding effort. Many of the buildings could be repaired and replaced, but the lives and history that had been lost could not.

Author's Note:

60 stories on my FIMFiction Account! Great milestone for me indeed! X3 :yay:

So for of Daybreaker...... she is My 3rd Favorite MLP Villain with Nightmare Moon being my 2nd favorite and of course a certain former changeling queen being my 3rd favorite character and my favorite villain for me. ;3


So anyways.... here's 7 (the number being a reference to her debut season) sets of Fan Art of Daybreaker being cute when she is not evil. ;3



Enjoy! :D







(Without her headgear. ;3)





Note: Like before with Midnight Sparkle from last year, it will take a few stories or so for the carnage in Manteo and to the south of it from Daybreaker to be fully repaired.


Now you might be wondering why the house I currently live in for of Manteo since last year didn't get destroyed by Daybreaker unlike last year when my old house was destroyed by Midnight Sparkle. There's two reasons why for that:



1. Sometime following after my transformation into Saffron Masala from last Monday's story (as shown here below):

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

and before my transformation into Daybreaker as shown in today's story.... me (in my Saffron Masala form) went over to my house and used her Unicorn Magic to cast a protective shield over my house. This protective shield would of course protect the house from any destruction that any evil beings I end up transforming into.

which leads into Reason 2:


2. During while me, my dad, and my brother David were moving our stuff from 1031 U.S. Highway 64 in Manteo to of 104 Devon Street, my dad remarked that he was getting really tired of moving stuff from one place to another all the time. And hence why the place I currently live in will never get damaged because of the shield around it. :)



RQOTD: Do you think that Daybreaker is real and not a figment of Starlight Glimmer's imagination?


I believe so as shown here :3

Comments ( 15 )

RQOTD: Do you think that Daybreaker is real and not a figment of Starlight Glimmer's imagination?

It is a shadow of what could be, not what will be.

Do you feel Regret for the Destruction and Death you bring??!! 😕 😤

Can't you use something like a Anti-Dark Spell, or Light Spell, so you can STOP turning into MLP Villains and Heartless Monster, and TRY to Protect Innocent People. And Minimize the Damages.



Before the U.S. Government, FBI, CIA, and the US Military gets tired of this Stupid Magic Changing Fiasco. And will "Investigate" and will come after you for the Deaths of Innocent People, and the Destruction and Property Damage.


Remember, Actions HAVE Consequences!!!!

10523523
You do realize that I don't turn into MLP Villains all the time though.

10523525

Well, it's terrible and sad for what happened. 😞

10523532
Yeah well... if you look at my past transformation stories (and including those done by other users), then you will see that I don't transform into characters all the time that are, well, villains.

10523523
The US Government are already looking into Jimmy. If you wish to read some tales with Jimmy and his mates as heroic characters, here are four I recommend;

TLegends of Equestria: The Sands of Time
I don't Sphynx it's very funny!
JimmyHook19 · 3.7k words  ·  51  27 · 2.6k views
TLegends of Equestria: South Swamp Rag
Join us now for a tale of the Bayou...
JimmyHook19 · 13k words  ·  29  21 · 1.2k views
ELegends of Equestria: Fire and Faith
A brony goes on a great adventure. Being one of the greatest unicorns of all time is an amazing added bonus.
The Blue EM2 · 5.8k words  ·  21  4 · 554 views

10523567

Oh yeah, I saw those Fics in the New Stories a while ago. But, I never read all of them at all. It's because I wasn't interested in having Humans forcefully turn into Ponies on Earth. Sorry.


But, this Story did catch my attention. And it is Sad that WHEN Jimmy become a MLP Villain Monster. He cause the Deaths of Innocence, Chaos and Destruction. Eventually, he and possibly his Friends will be a "Menace" of the U.S. Government, and possibly Everyone of the U.N. and the World. 😲

10523586
See 6 Universal Nights for more details.

10523600

I probably not really interested or forgot about it. Sorry. But, maybe one day. :unsuresweetie:


Edit: Okay, I search for it, and see that your Story has the Universal Studios Logo. Cool. But, I probably won't read the whole thing or be interested. :applejackunsure:

10523621

I apologize if I didn't want to read your story. :applejackunsure:

As Daybreaker saw several wings of US Air Force fighter aircraft bearing down on her, she laughed. "Those pathetic tin cans think they can best a God? I... AM... FAUST!"

Faust: NO YOU'RE NOT!

11447134
Actually they have rules against traveling to alternative dimensions outside of their control

Login or register to comment