• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,580 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,580

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2 - Together against the Unknown Pt:1

”BOW TO RAZEEM”

Those words echo throughout the entire world of Equus, a stunned and terrified silence unifying the world as one.

In the Dragonlands, Dragon Lord Ember and her fellow dragons watched with shocked expressions and faces of absolute horror upon the celestial event and the being who was now on full display in the night sky. Not much could install fear into a dragon, save for a literal Eldritch terror in all its terrifying glory.

The exact same thing was happening worldwide, for as of this moment, all beings upon the world of Equus became equal for one reason: Fear. Griffonia, the Crystal Empire, the Wastelands, Neighpon, Zebrica, Cervainia, Nagania, Minotaurus, Satyria, and every fathomable nation and landscape that held life were no different from the Dragonlands.

All were in fear of Razeem, the Moon Lord.


Canterlot is in absolute panic as pegasi fly off to their homes, unicorns teleported to safety, and earth ponies truly display their physical aptitude as they sprint down the streets of Canterlot, trying to reach a location they deem to be ‘safe.’ Even some of the royal guards, who swore an oath to defend their princesses against all threats, abandoned said oath to flee. Then again, who could truly blame them? Fleeing from something you cannot fight against, no matter how hard you try, is a survival instinct engraved into every living being; no one could really fault them.

Princess Celestia, along with her fellow alicorns, the Element Bearers, Starlight Glimmer, Zecora, Tempest Shadow, and an assortment of royal guards, looked up at the large entity. They now know its name but refuse to speak it - that is how terrified they are of this atrocity.

In their eyes, no other villain or entity they had ever faced could compare to Razeem. Queen Chrysalis, Sombra, Discord, Nightmare Moon, Pony of Shadows, Tirek, not even the legendary Grogar could ever hold a candle to the fear this eldritch horror induced.

Every being present is shaking uncontrollably. Poor Fluttershy, in particular, displayed her fear most as she began to urinate where she stood, much to her embarrassment. This caused Rainbow Dash to wrap herself around her terrified childhood friend in some attempt to offer her comfort. One couldn’t help but respect The Element of Loyalty’s action, even if it was momentary.

Celestia couldn’t contain nor hide her fear. Usually, she could put on a mask of courage no matter the opponent, but this was completely different. The Sun Princess managed to regain her composure as she turned to face everyone and everything she loved with all her being.

“M... M-my...” Celestia tried her best, but the words just couldn’t form. Finally, her love for her people and those she held dear snapped her out of it as she took a deep breath, reared up; stomped her front legs, and followed her sister’s former example as she shouted in her own Canterlot Voice:

“NO! I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! DO YOU HEAR ME, FIEND?!”

“...” The Moon Lord remains silent.

“SAY SOMETHING, TARTARUS, DAMN IT!”

“...” Silence remains as the entity doesn’t respond. At this point, Celestia couldn’t tell if the Moon Lord could hear her, let alone understand her words. Regardless, she refused to give up.

“I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT’S GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND! YOU SEE US AS NOTHING BUT DIRT, DON’T YOU?! OUR LIVES MEAN NOTHING AT ALL TO YOU, I SUPPOSE?! WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, RAZEEM, I CARE NOT FOR WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE, AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HURT ANY LIVING THING IN OUR BELOVED WORLD WE CALL HOME!”

“...” Razeem continues to look down upon the world, remaining silent.

”STOP ACTING SUPERIOR TO US AND FA-” Celestia’s words are cut off as she then froze in place like a statue. Twilight, Luna, the rest of the Element Bearers, Zecora, and Tempest notice this as they stampede over to the Sun Princess. Cadence and Starlight remained frozen with their horrified expressions right where they stood while the royal guards’ numbers noticeably dropped even more.

“Dear sister, we must formulate a plan,” Luna says as she looks at the Sun Princess with hope.

“...” Now it was Celestia’s turn to remain quiet.

“Sister? Doth thou hear us?” Luna questions. Everyone else present was starting to worry.

“...” Celestia still doesn’t respond nor move an inch. Celestia simply just stood there, frozen in place. Luna extends a forehoof out to her sister and touches the white alicorn’s right shoulder.

“We know that our foe is indeed intimidating, but we must-” Luna was immediately silenced, for the moment her hoof made contact with Celestia, the solar alicorn’s body simply flopped to the floor. The group looked on in horror as Celestia’s once vibrant magenta eyes lost all life in them. But it wasn’t just her eyes, it was her whole body as well.

Celestia had earned many titles in her time: Alicorn co-ruler of Equestria, the esteemed Goddess of the Sun, the mentor and motherly figure of Princess Twilight Sparkle, and the adoptive aunt to Princess Cadence.

Sadly, all of those aliases now share one similar trait.

”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Luna screams to the heavens in her Canterlot Voice with tears pouring down both of her cheeks. Behind her, the sounds of crying and pleas for it to simply not be true could be heard as everyone present came to the same realization:

Princess Celestia is dead.

Suddenly, encroaching steps could be heard as someone trekked along the marble floor toward the group. However, what was most curious about these steps was that they didn’t sound like the clopping of hooves.

A mysterious figure caught the attention of the still-in-mourning equines, dragon, and zebra. This being was covered in a brown cloak with a hoodie covering their facial features, although the group could make out what looked like a green mane. But most notable was the fact that the being stood on two legs.

This new, bipedal, and hooded entity now stood before them. Upon closer inspection, the group could tell that this individual was female.

“Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss; I apologize for arriving too late,” The hooded figure says before materializing an enormous weapon that practically radiated with power. So much power, in fact, that it was felt by every living being present the moment it came into existence.

“I swear upon this grand Blade of Terra, and by the decree of my people, you will not claim this world... Moon Lord.”

PreviousChapters Next