• Published 28th Oct 2020
  • 3,772 Views, 29 Comments

Average human gets snuggled by magic horses - TallBrew_CoffeePone



Exactly what the title says. Rated T for hints at abuse

  • ...
9
 29
 3,772

Snuggle Pile

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long. Had a spout of writers block and I’m dealing with some minor personal stuff. I think this is the last chapter I’m gonna put here, but this isn’t the end of Allen’s adventures In Equestria.

Allen woke up sore and groggy. He could feel bruises on his body from the other night. As he sat up he saw he was in his old room, the one on earth.

‘Wait,’ he thought. ‘This isn’t right.’

Hesitantly he gets out of bed and looks around. This was definitely his room back home, his computer monitor lay in pieces on the floor, his bookshelf was knocked over with the books thrown all over the place, and his dresser drawers had been ripped out and dumped everywhere with clothes strewn about in random piles. Allen starts to breakdown as the realization hits him.

“No no no no no no...” he falls to the floor sitting against the bed and holds his head in his hands. “This can’t be happening. I can’t be back here.”

His panic attack is interrupted by someone pounding on the door. “ALLEN! I know you’re in there!”

Allen freezes when he hears that voice, his sister's voice. “This has to be a dream. This can’t be happening.”

The pounding continues and his sister's voice distorts and echos like there’s several of her yellings at once. “ALLEN!” The door is kicked open and a dark-haired woman brandishing a large wooden hairbrush is standing there, her green eyes piercing into Allen’s soul.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry...” Allen starts whimpering as she walks towards him, lifting the hairbrush.

“Sorry!” Wack! “Isn’t!” Wack! “Good!” Wack! “Enough!” Each word she shouts is punctuated by a hit from the wooden hair brush.

Allen puts his arms over his head to block the hits and just curls up defensively as the blows keep coming. Suddenly there’s a bright flash and the room dissolves away into a field of stars. His older sister is hit with a silver beam of magic and evaporates into a cloud of black smoke and drifts away. Allen falls onto his side as Luna flies down and rushes over to him. She kneels next to him, helps him up, and wraps him in a hug.

“It’s ok. It’s ok.” The Princess reassures him. “It was only a nightmare.”

Allen says nothing and buries his face in Luna’s shoulder as he start crying. Soon enough his whole body is shaking as he completely falls apart in her arms. Luna wraps her wings around him and softly rubs his back.

— — — —

Luna and Allen continued to sit there for a few more minutes, with Luna gently rubbing his back. Allen has calmed down now and is just sitting silently in Luna’s lap. She was contemplating trying to talk to him about his dream but figured this wasn’t the best time.

“I’m sorry...” Allen says quietly, “I shouldn’t be waste your time like this...you probably have better things to do besides keeping me company...”

“Allen,” Luna comforts him. “You have nothing to apologize for. Helping others with their nightmares is part of my job.”

“I just...I feel so guilty forcing you guys to deal with my problems. I should just learn to suck it up.” Allen says looking down at his hands.

“No, you shouldn’t. Not with this.” Luna says, knowing where this line of thinking leads. “There’s no shame in needing help, especially after what you’ve been through. We chose to help you, Allen, you’re not forcing us to do anything.”

Allen doesn’t reply. He just nods a bit and pulls his legs closer to him, letting out a sigh. Luna rubs his shoulder and wraps her wings around him. Seeing him like this, it reminded her of when she got back from the moon. Luna can feel herself starting to tear up, and quickly blinks it away so he doesn’t see. She opens up a doorway to the real world and stands up, holding Allen in her arms. He stays quiet as she carries him through it, back to the waking world.

— — — —

Allen wakes up slowly. He’s hesitant to trust that this is actually reality and not a false awakening, until he feels Eris tighten her grip on him and rest her head on his shoulder.

“Ohmygodyourokay!” The draconequis is practically crying as she hugs Allen tightly. “You started shaking and crying and you wouldn’t wake up and I called Luna to help. I was so worried...”

Allen is caught off guard at this. Seeing someone actually crying because they were worried about him, it was something new. He starts tearing up as well and wraps his arms around Eris’s furry noodle body. Luna is watching the two of them from her spot next to the bed and is pulled into a group hug by Eris, leaving Allen sandwiched between the two. Allen smiles a bit, still teary-eyed, at the feeling of Luna joining the pile.

“Thank you...” Allen says to both of them as he’s double snuggled. “Just...thank you.”

Luna and Eris both nuzzle Allen softly.

— — — —

Celestia is walking down the hallway a look of worry on her face. When Luna had left the council meeting earlier she hadn’t offered an explanation beyond “Allen needs help”. For two hours Celestia had been wondering what was going on and now that the meeting was over she could finally go and check on what was happening. She pauses outside the door to Allen’s room, hearing laughter coming from inside. Slowly opening the door, she peaks in and smiles at what she sees. Eris, Luna, and Allen all snuggling on the bed. Celestia’s about to leave when she’s grabbed by Eris’s magic and pulled onto the bed to join the snuggle pile.

“You’re not getting out of this Sunbutt,” Eris says, as Luna uses a wing to pull Celestia closer.

Celestia sighs and accepts her fate. She smiles at Allen who’s still wrapped up in Eris’s fluffy coils. Both princesses move to either side of Eris, Luna on the left, and Celestia on the right, and spread their wings out creating a blanket of feathers that covers all four of the snugglers.

Allen is completely consumed by fluff and softness at this point. A look of pure relaxation forms on his face as he closes his eyes and fulfills his place at the center of the snuggle piles, Luna’s lavender shampoo, Celestia vanilla shampoo, and Eris’s natural scent of fresh strawberries all mixing together to further his relaxation. He slowly drifts off to sleep, this time there are no nightmares to interrupt the tranquility.

Comments ( 12 )

Snuggle piles are the best piles

eris smellign of strawberries? why was that the thing that threw me off?

This was a really sweet story, thanks for finishing it. I really enjoyed it.

10545054
I’m glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it.

And here's the end. Awesome story!

This was a cute lil story, a nice snuggle fest despite the occasional depressing topic. :pinkiesmile:

I caught the diabetes from reading this.

Kinda want to see more someday. Even if it is just slice of life stuff. Rare is the fic with Eris being a hug noodle.

10572947
That's almost as worse as the Marijuanas! :pinkiegasp:

10572947
Marijuanas Trench can cure I?

Login or register to comment