• Published 23rd Oct 2020
  • 3,487 Views, 47 Comments

That's a lot of damage! - The_Chill_Author



Twilight Sparkle is on her last limb fighting Tirek, the fight lasted for a few minutes. But when Twilight is nearing her limit, an unexpected hero arrives, Phil Swift, you can only imagine where this is going.

  • ...
7
 47
 3,487

Bloopers

Some bloopers in the process of making "That's a lot of damage"

"You may have all the magic in Equestria but I have one thing you don't, F-" Twilight was interrupted.

"Flex Tape!" Phil Swift came in and everyone on set started to bust out laughing.

"P-Phil, y-you're not supposed to make an appearance until later," I said covering my face with my right hand.

"Oh, sorry." Phil Swift laughed as Tirek and Twilight fall down laughing.

Take 2

"You may have all the magic in Equestria but I have one thing you don't, F-" Twilight was interrupted yet again.

"Stupidity?" Tirek asked, everyone on the set laughed again.

"No, I have Alicorn Magic," Twilight said, Tirek smiled.

"I have a Nappa." Out of nowhere Nappa came on set and tackled Twilight to the ground. Everyone erupted with laughter.

"God damn it, Nappa!" I said trying to get myself together, tears of pure joy fell from my face as I fall off my director chair.



"Cut!"

Comments ( 29 )

I see more flex tape/flex seal story. 👀

What happened to that other story?

10494937
Sadly got taken down due to it having lyrics to "Never Gonna Give You Up"

Can I get an F in the comments?

10494942

That sucks.


But didn't I see other People/Authors put links or Music Videos in their Other Stories? What's the difference that got your story taken off?

10494952
I think he wrote the lyrics in the story.

10494952
The site admins doing their job and enforcing that rule would be my guess.

10495206

Still. It was a good story and I am sad it got banned or something. But maybe the Author could have give a Disclaimer on the Music, would that save his story? 🤔

Lord of poggers aproves.

I only see one F...

Loads Flex Seal Liquid bazooka

Weird flex but okay.

Hi Phill Swift here and I sawed this tare in half now that's a lot of damage with the power of flex seal I'll block you wind pipes so I can do more damage then I'll put you back to gether with flex tape and do it all again

Flex Tape saves Equestria...

This is the greatest idea ever.

Also... YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALONDRO, BUT IT WAS REALLY ME!! DIO!!

And now to conquer ZAWARDO!!

Greetings! I have just recorded an audioversion of your fimfic, accessible at https://youtu.be/gTQhIIgKXds ! I hope you do not mind me sharpening my beginner skills on it too much - I am a bit of a fledgeling creator/narrator and am currently intensively trying to both get better at the craft and surprise FIMfiction authors by random renditions of their creations.

I think I have credited you as much as I could - in the beginning of the recording, in the video cover screen, and in the video description (with a link to this page right here - should you want me to add some other link to your profile elsewhere, please do say so).

10498206
I just wanna say, your voice is e p i c.

Who can flex more? Phil Swift... or Nux Taku?

tiermaker.com/images/avatars/Nux_Taku/Nux_Taku.jpg

10582839 A long hard decision.

A REALLY LARGE AND LENGTHY AND GIRTHY THROBBING DECISION!!

AN INCREDIBLY MASSIVE PULSATING, GYRATIN- *THWACK!!!... Alondro is dragged away by mysterious figures*

:pinkiecrazy:

Nappa?

When the hell did you get here?

"FUCKTHEPOLICECOMINGSTRAIGHTFROMTHEUNDERGROUND"

Okay, nevermind.

10495233
Putting a link or a video embed is fine. But you can't write out the lyrics to a non-MLP song.

10762454
Which is why I shall make it again, but with no copyright lyrics. And a lot of Embeds.

10762454
That seems, silly? So I can’t have my characters sing the wonderer and get away with it since it’s a Fallout story for a Fallout Equestria story? Guess I could swap a few lyrics, but it flow just right like the original.

11272752
You can burn cancer. But this, this is flame retardant bro

Login or register to comment