• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 1,024 Views, 42 Comments

Supernova Shadow - professor space n time



An old friend of the princesses turns out not to be dead, new threats come to equestria, murder and mystery everywhere, and old taboos will have to be broken.

  • ...
2
 42
 1,024

Waking up free.

Waking up free.

I felt how the heat of the sun caressed my eyelids, I was already awake, but I didn't want to open my eyes, knowing very well wath I was going to find 'it didn't work, as always ...' I thought, why did I keep trying? It may be because there is nothing else I can do, after all, thousands of years(?) had proven to me that there was no escape, so I think I kept repeating it because I had already done it all, a mind cannot go long without something to entertain itself , and much less mine 'what would I give for a bit of entertainment! or to be able to escape!' I sighed in defeat (again) and put my hands behind my head waiting for him to knock on the door, in that moment I realized the bandages, I had bandages on my head!, I got up as fast as I could, at that moment I noticed the pain and fatigue, my body felt like a sore and hanging mass, I dropped on the bed, I tried to see my surroundings but my vision was blurry, when I tried to speak, only a hoarse scream came out, my throat was dry and I felt too weak to pass air through my vocal chords, suddenly a lavender stain settled in front of my eyes.

"Oh, thanks to Celestia you finally woke up! I was so worried, they wouldn't let me take you to the emergency room because Doctor Horse said 'it's not a reason to go to the emergency room', I was afraid you had suffered brain damage or something like that, you lost a lot of blood! , you must be hungry and thirsty, right? " the voice had a tone of joy and concern.

I shook my head in approval, 'that voice ..., I know that voice!', I tried to focus my vision but it was still as blurry as a waterfall, the voice told me it was a mare, by its tone and the The mere fact of trying to take me to the ER as a complete stranger showed that she cared for others no matter what, but the volume of the voice shows stress and nervousness, she easily worries 'that will be a problem', She approached a table to the bed with a plate of what I could recognize as cinnamon bun cereal, brown sugar toast, a bowl of fruit and a glass of cold water, the wear pattern of the dishes showed that they had been washed by tiny claws a baby dragon Without a doubt, I took the glass of water without thinking and emptied it, I began to eat without any utensils or manners, it was the first good breakfast in who knows how much.

The mare smiled "it's good that you like it!I didn't know what you'd like to eat, so I did the basics, can I ask?, what are you?, I had never seen anything like you in my books, and believe me I have read many, but let's change the subject, what is your name? " the mare approached me a book with her magic "Starlight told me that this was a diary, so I decided not to read it, unless you allow me of course" the mare tried to hide the smile that formed on her face from just think about reading it.

'books ... BOOKS !, of course!' I stared at the mare my eyes cleared a little and I recognized her build and mane forced my throat as much as I could "Twi..., *cough*, Twil..., *cough*, you are..., *cough*"

The mare looked at her confused "Are you okay? Tell me that you were not left without the ability to speak! Right? Oh, please forgive me! Th-This is all my fault! I shouldn't have let you down and I should have insisted on taking you to the ER and- "

"Plincess Twilait!, I-I'm f-fine ... "I stammered.

"Oh, thank Celestia!, I was so worried" Twilight relaxed her breath "so, you know who I am, that means you don't have to come from far away, so can you tell me your name?"

'My name? Who cares about that!' I force my throat to make the correct sounds "W-what d-day is it?"

Twilight looked at me confused "Thursday, why do you ask?"

"N-no, the date" I said slightly annoyed.

"I think it's July 12" she said trying to remember.

"YEAR!" my patience ran out in that instant.

"wow, easy, year 5 AL" she said defensively.

'A.L.?, A.L ..., After Luna, of course!' I tried to get out of bed but fell, with a loud bang.

"Oh, by Celestia! Are you okay? You shouldn't have done that! You must still be very weak and confused!" Twilight helped me up, at that moment the door opened and a little baby dragon peeked out.

"Twilight? Is everything okay? I heard a scream and some knocks, is there someone else here-?" Suddenly the little demon saw me and he threw the chandelier that he was cleaning at me. I was half unconscious, although I could hear everything they said "Twilight! Be careful! There is a monster next to you! I will protect you!" " the damn thing was going to attack me on the ground when he suddenly stopped when Twilight got in the way.

"Spike! What do you think you're doing ?!" the little dragon looked at her confused.

"What do I seem to do ?! I'm trying to protect you from the monster!" the baby dragon pointed to the "mare" on the floor.

"She's not a monster. She's the mare I was telling you about, the one that Starlight and I found in the vortex, and now she's unconscious because of you! Not to mention that the fall almost killed her!" Twilight spoke like a mother scolding her foal.

Suddenly I woke up hearing that last phrase "the landing. 'The landing almost killed her', a fall does not kill anyone, no matter how high you fall, it is the landing, the landing is what kills you." they looked at me dumbfounded, "what?" there I realized 'my voice came back!' "Hey! My voice is back! I would say thank you for the blow if it didn't hurt like tartarus"

The mare had a cold and mechanical voice, without the slightest trace of emotions but it was not like that of Pinkie Pie's family, hers did not sound boring or monotonous, it was attractive and a bit harmonious, but always serious.

Spike looked at me scared and disgusted "uh ... Twilight, why does she have red eyes?"

I looked at him with irony "why do you have green and purple scales?" I asked rhetorically, "answer: because you were born with them"

Spike looked at me obviously sorry "I'm sorry"

"I know, now where was I? ... Ah! yes ... I need you to write to Celly and Lulu, give them my description and tell them my name" I said building my action plan in my mind.

Twilight looked at me confused "Celly and Lulu?"

I was so immersed in my thoughts that it took me a few seconds to react "oh, right, I mean Celestia and Luna, write them"

"Wait a minute..., who do you think you are to give orders to a princess ?!" Spike said ignoring my orders.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so it is better if you write to the Princesses, they will tell you everything" I said trying to get off the subject while I ate and continued planning.

"I already did" Twilight said staring at me.

I spit my cereal "*cough* wha-what *cough*"

"I said I already did, as soon as I healed your wound and put you in that bed I wrote about you they said they might know some things about you, but they weren't sure" Twilight showed some fear towards me.

"But that's because you haven't told them my name" I said with a noticeable smile.

"and what is your name?" Twilight was very interested to know.

"Shadow..., Supernova Shadow" I couldn't stop smiling at that moment, I was finally home!

(A while later) Twilight and Spike entered the room with a parchment, a quill and an inkwell "Is that okay with you?" Twilight handed me the letter.

Dear princesses

The "mare" I told you about in my previous letter, has regained consciousness, claims to be "an old acquaintance" of you, she has identified herself as Supernova Shadow, she was the one who decided to write this letter to you, she says that wants to meet with you in person, and to "prove" who she is, she leaves the following message:

Hi Celly, hi Lulu, how can I say this... I came back, I don't know exactly how, but what matters is that I'm home and I want, no, I need to talk to you in person, talk about where I've been or rather when I have been, I also think that we need to have an important talk for that I need you two,Twilight and her friends in Canterlot, just give me a date, with nothing more to add I can only tell you how much I miss you and how much I want to see you.

Always yours Supernova Shadow.

P.S.: Sunshine, Sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little shake!
Moonshine, Moonshine, Cricket bugs all sing. Raise your voice, And welcome to the Spring!

"Yes, I think it's fine" I looked at the letter and almost wiped away a tear, but my happiness was greater at this moment.

"Well then, I'll send it to the princesses" Twilight made a sign to her assistant and he prepared to use his dragon fire.

"Wait!, ...I want to do it myself ..." I pushed the letter away from the little dragon.

"Ponies can't conjure dragon fire" Twilight looked annoyed and in a rush to send the letter and get rid of that problem at once.

"Do I look like a normal pony?" I smiled, shot a stream of my red flame on the parchment and it disappeared next to the fire. "Done!, I already sent it"

They both gaped at me, "Y-you, you used dragon fire!" with that scream it was clear that I had taken Twilight out of her mind.

"Yeah" I said calmly.

"B-but, that's impossible! Only dragons can use it! The wisest unicorns have tried to replicate it for millennia and they aren't even close to doing it! Even I haven't been able to do it!" the mare seemed to be searching for a logical explanation as if it were a matter of life and death.

"Twilight dear, I'll explain everything to you and your friends once I have an answer and they summon us to Canterlot" I said as I stretched out on a chair.

Twilight used her tricks to breathe "in and out, in and out, in... and out..." she seemed to regain her composure "okay... now what?"

"Now we wait for the letter to be answered" I relax and have a cup of tea.

"Is that all?! Wait here for your letter to be answered!" Twilight was more than annoyed at the lack of answers.

"Wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ... now!" I point to the little dragon and it regurgitates a letter.

"It's for you" Spike handed me the scroll.

"Thanks, now let's see" I examine the scroll carefully.

"uh ... shouldn't you read it?" Twilight tried to understand my behavior with all her might and still without the slightest idea of ​​what I am doing.

"Oh no, of course not, not yet, you would be surprised what you can tell just by looking at this scroll, you only see a simple scroll of parchment, I can see an open book that shows me who the writer is, for example, the paper, It is for royal paperwork and not for royal letters, so they wrote it quickly and with what they had more at hand or hoof in this case, the knot is half loose, but done with care, whoever writes wants the letter to show off pretty, and finally it is wet and the ink is not dry, I can smell it, after this analysis I can make some guesses, but I need to read it to be sure "I removed the knot and opened the letter" hmm ... yes it was written quickly , the inclination and the pressure show it, now I'm going to read it so please be quiet "

Dear Supernova.
This is Luna.
Nova, I am so happy that you are back! and that you are not dead, our my sister and I will be more than happy to see you, I look forward to you, my friend. Take care of yourself please, we miss you so much, welcome home.

Hi, this is Celestia.

My dear Supernova, with all my heart I tell you that I missed you, I missed you so much, it is my greatest joy that you are back, we can meet this Sunday morning, we are waiting for you with our open hooves and hoping that you are welcome.

For you my dear Twilight I leave the following instructions: on Sunday morning you and your friends will accompany Supernova to Canterlot to have a talk that will change everything you know about the history of equestria and can change the course of your lives until now, Until then please take care of Supernova she is our friend, one that we thought we lost.

With love Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

The room was silent for a minute "well that was nice, but what is this water?" I touched a drop and tasted it, I savored it carefully "these are Celestia's tears, these others are from Luna, but the taste is different, they are tears of joy, Celestia's are tears of nostalgia, so they really missed me, something a little illogical if I am supposed to have disappeared thousands of years ago, but the small detail is appreciated "

"Small detail ?!" Twilight was indignant with my last comment "if what you say is true and according to what it says in the letter they, the Princesses of equestria missed you, they cried for you and you say 'the little detail is appreciated' and 'so they really missed me, something a little illogical if I am supposed to have disappeared Celestia's knows how much!', what kind of pony are you?"

"Look dear, I know it seems like a lot, but I know them, crying for you is nothing compared to what they can do for those they appreciate, and it is illogical that if I was supposed to disappear without a trace, they hope I am alive, the most reasonable thing would be to believe that I died and continue with their lives, although I really appreciate that they did not give up. I will have to prepare for Sunday, I need to write the documents that I will need, I also have to fix myself, and I think I forgot something .. hmm ... ah, sure! I need to meet your friends" I handed her the letter and walked towards the door "Could you guide me around the town, please? Because I have no idea where to find them"

Twilight relaxed as much as she could "okay, I'll introduce you to them, but I want you to give me answers"

"I'm sorry dear but that will have to wait until we go to Canterlot" We made our way through the corridors and reached the great castle gate, Twilight used her magic to open it and I had my first glimpse of the outside.

Author's Note:

Well, what did you think? I wanted to do this chapter from the point of view of Supernova, not all the chapters will be like that, I like a third person point of view more, expect more chapters soon.