• Published 27th Oct 2020
  • 1,328 Views, 5 Comments

Anon is done - Morbidly depressed Brony



Fed up with being left out you decide it's time for you to leave them.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,328

Anon is Done

You're walking down the hallway by yourself, depressed and wondering where you went wrong with your life. You thought you had it all being friends with the popular Equestria girls. But somehow you feel like a big idiot for befriending them because they have powers, they're in a band, and their friendship is something that is special to them. Face it, they're better than you. You just wish that you could be an Equestria girl. They have been maintaining a healthy friendship, meanwhile you've been alone for longer than you remember. You walk down the hall some more as the flashbacks roam through your head. From what happened at the Fall Formal to the Holidays with your so called friends. It seemed like a magnificent journey but it makes you feel bad because you couldn't be there for any of their adventures. You feel like Flash Sentry as in Yiiiiikes! You keep walking to where your feet bring you until you spot the seven girls by their lockers. Rainbow Dash is on her phone and everyone else is talking. You try to avoid looking at them but it's too late when Applejack spots you.

"Howdy, Anon." She says with her gleeful western accent. You groan at that.

"Hi." You say back with a grimace.

"Is Something the matter?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"No, not at all." You say to her. But there is something the matter. You're jealous of them, you just don't know how to tell them so you instead walk away from them while hitting yourself and trying to make yourself collapse onto the floor. It doesn't work, you feel pain but not enough.

"What's going on, Anon?" Pinkie Pie asks.

"Nothing." You bark, "Do I look like I'm just depressed and left out because the girls who I thought were my friends betrayed me? Hahaha I'm not anything like that." You don't realize you were saying it out loud so they all hear you.

"We don't know at all what you are talking about." Sunset says.

"I don't want you to," You say to them, "You should be happy with yourselves. The seven of you don't need me around to complain that you are awesome and I am just a worthless wazz bag."

"Wazz bag?" Twilight contemplates.

"Anon, I don't know what your problem is." Sunset says, "but you're right we don't need to listen to you complain."

"Who cares?" You yell, "I'm done with the seven of you."

"Done with us?" Asks Sunset "What do you mean."

"Girls," you sigh, "I really hate to say this but you make me feel bad about myself when I hang out with you and I don't know what else to do at this point. You know when I was going through depression I couldn't figure out how to tell you that it was because I hang out with you girls and honestly, It just hurts me in ways that I can't understand."

"Okay, Anon, what is up?" Asks Rainbow.

"What do you think?" You moan

"You seem sad darling." Rarity says.

"I'm not sad, Rarity." You say. "I'm just wazzed off."

"Hey, What did I do?" Fluttershy asks.

You snap back, "You girls have such a healthy friendship and it upsets me because I'm left out of everything."

"But we always invite you." Says Fluttershy. "You just never come."

"Well maybe that's what's wrong with me!" You yell, "You know ever since I've met you I've been jealous of how far you have come while I feel like I've gotten nowhere." Your voice calms down a little, "I remember recently when I started hurting when I hung out with you until I eventually fell into this depression."

"How is this our problem?" Rainbow Dash snaps out.

"Easy, Dash." Applejack says, "Anon, you know you could've told us that you were depressed. Holding it in is never good for anyone and we're here for you just like you're here for us."

"Don't you get it?" You yell. "I never was here. You see, my problem was I couldn't talk to You, because I didn't feel like listening to you." You sigh, "Haven't you noticed I have terrible verbal skills? Even This whole conversation honestly, just sounds like a bunch of bad writing."

The others give you conflicting looks.

"The point is," You continue, "I can't be friends with you anymore. Because you've done so many things that I've seen. And now I can't do anything without thinking of you girls. So, That's it, I'm done with you."

"Why are you done with us?" Sunset asks, concern filling her voice.

"Because, Sunset, I can't take this depression anymore and my therapist, Posey, who is Fluttershy's mother, thinks it's best if I made some real friends, but I'm only going to listen to her halfway and stop being friends with you."

Fluttershy starts to cry, Rarity and Applejack give you concerned looks, Rainbow Dash looks like she's going to murder you, Sunset and Twilight are just disappointed and Pinkie Pie, believe it or not, is speechless.

But that's fine, speechless is good you've got nothing else to say anyway. Everyone except for Fluttershy remains silent for a few minutes while you continue hurting yourself with your bare hands.

"Anon, what's going on?" Applejack asks

"What's going on is...." You begin, "I'm moving on. Goodbye Equestria Girls, thank for making me feel bad."

You walk down the hallway to your sixth period class. Rainbow tries to chase after you but Applejack stops her with her strength.

"Let him go, Dash." She says. "He's doing what's best for him."

"I can't believe he doesn't want to be our friend anymore. He said he'd always be there for us." Sunset says.

"I am so mad right now." Rainbow Dash snaps.

You enter the class but you're still really mad, so much though that you slam the door but nobody notices so you continue to your desk.

"What did I do?" You ask yourself as everything fades to black.

Author's Note:

I hate everything

Comments ( 5 )

"How is this our problem?" Rainbow Dash snaps out.

It’s your problem because your his “friend”.

"Because, Sunset, I can't take this depression anymore and my therapist, Posey, who is Fluttershy's mother, thinks it's best if I made some real friends, but I'm only going to listen to her halfway and stop being friends with you."

Did he tell her the whole truth? Because, I don’t think she would suggest that.

Okay...this was something.

I must admit, this anon feels more like an OC/self-insert than the anon for us to project ourselves onto in second-person stories. Unless we're supposed to play the role of someone that's jealous of others' success, can't tell them how we feel, so we just act like they did something wrong instead and won't even let them try to help us.

10504218
Well I am not sure how to respond to that

10504936
The Anon in this story is me. I'm generally expressing my feelings about these girls via Anon.

Login or register to comment