• Published 28th Oct 2020
  • 272 Views, 0 Comments

Pinkie and Rainbow’s Shadowy Playdate - Badguy400



A story about a playdate of sorts. Also, this was an idea I had since I saw a “certain” animatic on YouTube.

  • ...
 0
 272

Chapter Five: Messy Feedings=Anger

Once Sombra has seated both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash into their respective booster seats, he then went on to look for something for the both of them to eat.

Before he chose something for them, he turned around, and asked “hey, what’d y’all like to eat?” Both Pinkie and Rainbow thought for a bit before deciding. Rainbow said she wanted apple sauce. Pinkie meanwhile, said that she wanted bananas and strawberries. Sombra smiled and gave the two their food in small plastic bowls. “Enjoy”, he said with a smile.

However, right as they were about to eat, they decided to have some fun by starting a food fight. Sombra stopped them by putting his shadow hands on them, and threatened “hey now. If y’all don’t behave, then y’all are seriously gonna regret it, okay?” After the two heard the threat, they stopped and started eating. However, Rainbow started to whine a little before she even took a bite, and asked “can you hewp me. I can’t hold on to my spoon.” Pinkie followed suit, and said “yeah, me too. Pwease hewp us?” Sombra sighed, and said “alright, but no funny business, got it?” Both Rainbow and Pinkie nodded, and waited for Sombra to feed them.

As soon as they were both being fed, they cooperated for a few servings, then decided to just throw mashed fruits at Sombra, and everywhere. However, this caused Sombra to flip a table, and threw multiple plates at the sink; which shattered. Once the two foals saw what happened, they gasped and started to eat again so they won’t get in trouble.

After five minutes, Sombra calmed down after destroying most of the kitchen, sighed, and said “now then. Misbehave like that again, and it’ll be you two next, okay?” Both fillies paused eating and nodded their heads before continuing to eat.

After another five minutes, the two little infants sighed in relief, and rubbed their big bellies; knowing that they’re full, and satisfied of their meal. Rainbow even burped afterwards once she was finished.

With a chuckle, Sombra said “alright you two, let’s get cleaned up, and see what else is there to do, okay?” Both of the fillies nodded and raised their hooves. After Sombra picked them up, he used a spell to instantly clean/repair the kitchen, and then brings them off somewhere to do something else. However... this activity that they’re gonna do may or may not end well....