• Published 13th Oct 2020
  • 1,255 Views, 14 Comments

My Time in Equestria - ShadowRazer2121



So yeah you know how it goes except this time with a twist.

  • ...
9
 14
 1,255

Chapter 2: Recovery

I am very weak without the use of my magic. I could not even stand a chance against a paw to hoof combat. I think that’s how it goes. Anyway back to my hell hole I call a life. WOAH!!!!!

I slowly felt my body come to the conclusion I was badly beaten the fuck up. I slowly opened my eyes and did what not to do when a mythical wolf bites your shoulder. Now a question started to form in my mind. You know the question that always enters someone’s mind when they blackout from blood lose. The where the hell am I question.

Anyway I slowly opened my eyes and saw the roof of a wooden cottage and knew where I was. I let out a groan of frustration, but then heard a gasp from across from me and saw a butter yellow Pegasus quickly coming to my aid.

“Um...are you okay?” The one I knew as Fluttershy the nicer one to me. Kinda makes me feel bad for.....I should wait for that reveal. I soon noticed the height difference I was at least a little shorter than her.

I tried to think back to what their sizes were. I think they were, well in human terms? They would be 5-6 inches in height and I was around 3-4. Hey not my size choice. I soon decided to answer her question about my well being with a nod of my head. Then that question I would not know how to answer. That god damn question.

“What kinda creature are you?” She asked looking into my eyes. I kinda get that fuzzy feeling of enjoyment and warmth, you know when you drink hot chocolate next to a fire place waiting for those pancakes to finish on the stove? Yeah that kinda feeing so I answered.

“I am what’s called an Umbreon. I am the last one of my kind sadly.” I made that last part up for I needed her in the future. For my you know present predicament of being stone and all. Yeah, did not think my time here entirely true to an extent of being stone, but what can you do.

“Oh I am sorry I did not mean to offend you.” She said doing her usual hiding behind her mane.

“Hey it’s fine, besides I am still living aren’t I?” I said trying to cheer her up. It seemed to work which was a surprise to me, seeing how I have never successfully cheered anyone up before.

I suddenly heard a group of gasps and groaned from the amount of gasping was kinda annoying.

“I assume your friends?” I asked which them gasp again followed by a ‘it can talk?’ And a ‘Fluttershy get away from that varmint!’. Which that last one kinda hurt not going to lie. I decided to do something before anything could get out of hand...er.....well PAW in my case currently. Who am I to judge.

“First off, yes I can talk no zip it before I do it for you. Secondly, I feel like I am going to cry from being called a varmint because that was very very offensive.” I said as I looked at them with flat expressions. I lied about the crying I just wanted to make them feel bad.

“One more thing I am an Umbreon yes I can use a type of mana, not magic, it’s Mana. Get it right.” I said as I went back to the couch lying on the side with out bandaging over my shoulder and arm

I soon had the expected happened, the flying blue bag of Skittles came flying in my face about the evil and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, you know the rest.

“If I was evil I would have done something by now would I not have?” I asked getting a confused Skittle pony. I soon saw them walk to the kitchen to discuss stuff about me and what I heard really hurt.

“That Fluttershy is evil I can feel it.” Skittles said as the cyan mare flew into the room for a brief moment only to find me fast asleep.

Your probably wondering how did you know when you were fast asleep? Well the answer was simple, I wasn’t actually asleep. I just wanted to know how to piss off the cyan pony that I call skittles who is actually named Rainbowdash I just call her skittles, because that’s what she is. Anyway continuing.

I listened as my big oval shaped ears twitched and soon I fell into an actual sleep and let’s just say it suck like all fucking hell in there. The nightmares were terrifying.

I woke up very quickly and decided to get up and practice walking despite having an injury. I will spare you the pain of listening to me fail at waking from point A to B repeatedly.

Author's Note:

I have ABSOLUTLY NO FUCKING CLUE why I made this story boarding is a wonderful thing Isn’t it?