• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 1,009 Views, 4 Comments

Sombra and Flurry Heart’s Weird Adventure - Badguy400



Another Sombra based “Alternate Universe” story. Btw, this is not the same as my first story, it’s completely new and different.

  • ...
4
 4
 1,009

Chapter Four: A Not so Goodnight

Discord; having explained his reasoning for knowing about Cozy Glow, was apparently in distress, and slightly nervous because he assumed that Sombra would beat him up. Instead, he lifted Discord to his feet, and then gave him a good punch in the back of the head. Discord rubbed his head, and then nodded to Sombra’s punishment; knowing that if he did anything like that again, then it’ll get worse from there on out.

Sombra turned towards Cozy Glow, and then asked; “so kid, why are you here? Not to mention, how did you even get here?” Before Cozy could answer her question, she made a noise; like as if she was trying to say something, but couldn’t make out what it is... . Sombra asked; “you okay? Can’t talk?” Cozy nodded, and pointed towards one of the drinks that Sombra has brought for her. He obliged and gave Cozy her drink. After she was done, she sighed in relief, and thanked Sombra. “Don’t thank me yet; we still have to get Flurry Heart back to the Crystal Empire; which I remind you was my old kingdom.” Flurry rolled her eyes at that statement with a smile, and went rummaging through her bag to check and see if anything was missing when she was trapped in the janitor’s closet.

“So... what do we do now?” Cozy Glow asked since she was at a loss as to what’s the plan for the day. Sombra looked towards Cozy Glow, blinks, then says; “what do you mean we? We’re not taking you with us.” Cozy Glow then replied; “yes you are; don’t you remember? Discord told you I was coming with. Didn’t you listen?” Sombra blinked, and then said sheepishly; “to be honest, yes. But I was so angry at Discord that I simply forgot. Regardless, even if you’re coming with us, I highly doubt that you’ll be of any help to us. I mean; Discord wasn’t much help at all during the entire trip. And he was mostly busy with looking around the school, and messing with some of the decorations when we arrived.” Discord pouted at the reply, and crossed his arms.


After all four of them checked their supplies, looked out the window to see if the coast was clear, and then checked to see if they had to use the restroom before going, they all went to the front door of the school to leave.

Unfortunately; before they left; Sombra turned to Cozy Glow, and asked; “so, how’d you end up free and back in Ponyville?”

Cozy looked a little uneasy, and says; “I don’t know to be honest. One minute I was a statue with the other villains; the next I was free, the other villains were still statues, and then I was being chased by a pack of yetis.“

Sombra’s eyes got wide, but then narrowed in concern. “So; since you’ve been chased by yetis; then maybe there could be more out there”, Sombra said with concern and slight worry.

Cozy nodded, and says; “on second thought; maybe we can spend the night here for now. I mean; there’s still some empty bedrooms for the students to use; so why not? And besides; it’s starting to get dark out.”

Sombra nodded, but paused and asked; “wait... . If mostly everypony is gone, then how are the sun and moon still being moved?”

Flurry gasped in realization and says; “auntie Luna and Celestia are still here!” Sombra agreed, but then says; “true. But I don’t think going to Canterlot is a good idea. For all I know; Canterlot could very well be under attack by yetis too.” Flurry Heart grew uneasy of that statement, and nodded in agreement.

Discord sighed and says; “cmon now, I’m tired. Let’s get some sleep. Who’s with me?” The three of them nodded in agreement, and all four went to their respective bedrooms for the night.


However; before all four could get some shut eye; Flurry Heart was kicking her covers off; mainly because she couldn’t get comfortable. Sombra came into her room; having heard all that ruckus, and asked; “you alright? Can’t sleep or something?” Flurry Heart nodded, and then patted the bed beside her so Sombra can sit down next to her. He did, and sat next to her.

Flurry Heart shuffled in her bed to get comfortable, and then said; “mommy and daddy would usually read me a story before bed. But since they’re not here, I was thinking maybe you could. I mean; I really miss them both. And...” Flurry Heart’s eyes then began to tear up. “A-and... I don’t know what I’ll do if anything bad were to happen to them. I-I...”.

Flurry Heart was about to cry, but then Sombra patted her back and assures her; “yeah; that may be... . But if so, then we will do anything to protect them; even you. Am I right?” Flurry Heart sniffled, and then nodded in agreement. “Yeah”, she said with a smile. “We will protect my mama and dada.” Sombra hugged Flurry, and then says; “alright then... . Now; time for bed kiddo. Chop chop”, he clapped. And then Flurry Heart did as she was told.

But before she can get to sleep; Flurry Heart turned to Sombra, and asked; “c-can you read me a bedtime story though; please… ?” Flurry Heart started to look at him with baby eyes again. He sighs, and then says; “alright kid, but just this once; okay? I’m not usually the bedtime storytelling type you know?” Flurry Heart nodded, and smiled while waiting for Sombra to tell her a bedtime story. He sat beside Flurry Heart, and began with; “once upon a time..” and continued.

Meanwhile; Cozy Glow and Discord are at the door frame, just snooping on them from afar. Cozy turned to Discord, and asked; “hmm. You sure that those two aren’t related? Cuz I think that they are. And they’re surely acting like it; right?”

Discord thought for a minute, and then said; “yeah... but they’re just buddies is all. After all; Sombra didn’t marry Cadence you know”, he smirked.

Cozy blinked, and said; “he didn’t? But that’s what I thought.” Discord looked at her with disapproval, and a smile. Cozy then blushed, then said; “you’re right, they’re not. You win.” Discord smiled again, and then the two of them start to see Flurry Heart starting to fall asleep with a yawn; with King Sombra following alongside her. They both dawwed at the sight, and then left them alone for now.

Soon after the two arrived at their bedrooms, Cozy Glow asked; “hey, uh, do you think maybe we can one day become a family? I-I know we’re not related and all, but..”.

Cozy Glow was about to finish her sentence, but was stopped by Discord; who then said; “not really. But eh, who knows? Maybe not in this universe, but another one; okay?”

Cozy Glow frowned, but sighed and smiled. “Okay”, she began. “I guess you’re right.”

And with that, the two went to their bedrooms, and fell asleep. Things were going so well for all four of the group. Until something, or someone else; threatened their peace of mind in the morning. What’s that something? They’ll have to find out once they wake up in the morning... .