• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 1,009 Views, 4 Comments

Sombra and Flurry Heart’s Weird Adventure - Badguy400



Another Sombra based “Alternate Universe” story. Btw, this is not the same as my first story, it’s completely new and different.

  • ...
4
 4
 1,009

Chapter Two: An Unexpected Welcome

It was basically a cloudy day in Ponyville; as all of the clouds have turned gray, and doesn’t seem to go away. I mean, after all; there’s literally nopony in Ponyville; not even Rainbow Dash, or the Wonderbolts. Something tells the two ponies that it’s gonna be like this from now on, and throughout the rest of their adventure as well.


Sombra and Flurry Heart are walking around Ponyville; supposedly trying to look for Sombra’s home; if he had one that is. Sombra was looking at how all of the houses seem vacant. Meanwhile, Flurry Heart was feeling a little uneasy; since not only is she having to follow her enemy, but she too noticed that all the houses seem vacant.

Unable to contain herself, Flurry Heart tapped at Sombra and asked; “I’m feeling a little scared. Where’s your home?” He thought for a minute, and asked back; “ever seen your aunt’s castle before?” She paused for a bit, then replied; “y-yeah?” Sombra then pointed to Twilight’s castle, and said; “it’s like that, but with black crystals.” Flurry Heart pointed, and asked; “like that one?” She was pointing at a castle that’s similar to her aunt’s castle. How nopony noticed that in the first place is a mystery. Sombra smiled, pets Flurry’s head again, and said; “that’s the one. Good job.” Flurry got all excited and cheered at her accomplishment, but only for a little bit since she felt embarrassed. Sombra chuckled and said; “Cmon little one. Let’s get into my house before anything from the Everfree forest finds us.” Flurry Heart got scared and climbed onto Sombra’s back. He sighed with a smile and said; “calm down now. If anything’s gonna hurt you, then it’ll be me.” Flurry was a little frightened by that comment, but then calmed down; having some strange satisfaction that it’ll be okay.. for the most part.


Once the two entered the castle, they were greeted with a strange sight. All of Sombra’s decorations were replaced by pictures of Fluttershy. They were once pictures of Sombra supposedly taking over the Crystal Empire, but no longer. Not to mention that he mounted some weapons on the walls to add a little “flavor” into the decor. All of the colors were changed into Fluttershy’s colors; which were once dark and decrypid looking. And not to mention that all of the dishes were replaced with nothing more than tea sets; which were once fine silver and China. Sombra slammed the door behind them, gotten enraged, and shouted; “whoever did this is gonna pay! You hear me?!” After that outburst, Flurry and Sombra could hear laughter coming from the map room, (or Sombra’s version of it). “Cmon”, he said with a huff. “I think I know who did all this. And I’m gonna teach him a lesson.” With that in mind, Flurry cowered behind Sombra’s back, and King Sombra ran to the map room with Flurry Heart in tow.

Once Sombra bursted into the room, he was met with the same decor as last time; especially with the tea set being within the middle of the map. He paused for a minute, then used his shadow magic to conjure a pair of arms and hands, used them to grasp onto Discord by the neck, and slammed him against the wall. How he found Discord already was simple. He was waiting for Discord to get near since he was invisible. And when he heard Discord get near, he strikes.

“Why have you done all this?!” Sombra demanded with anger. “Change everything back, now! Or I will send you straight into the depths of Tartarus for this!” Sombra was basically not having it, not one bit.

Discord snapped his claw to teleport out of Sombra’s grasp and says; “oh don’t be such a baby about it. I mean..” Discord snapped his claw to turn everything back to normal, except that now Sombra’s wearing a diaper, has a pacifier in his mouth, and a pink bonnet on his head. “..you’re apparently far too easy to mess with. Not like that pampered princess, eugh.”

Flurry Heart gotten enraged by that statement, and shouted; “hey! I heard that!” Discord laughed and simply pinched one of Flurry’s cheeks gently. Flurry Heart swatted his claw away and demanded with a glowing horn; “if you don’t stop this funny business right now. I will..!”

But before Flurry could finish her demand, she was stopped by Sombra putting his shadow hand in front of her. She stopped, took a breath, and stopped her horn from glowing. Sombra nodded, and then spat out the pacifier, took off the bonnet, and took the diaper off. “Look, pal. Something weird is going on, and I don’t have time for games; especially the ones you play Discord”, Sombra said with a huff. He was still angry at what Discord did to his castle before.

Discord made a sarcastically sad face, and said; “oh, I know.” He then flew on top of Sombra and continued; “but it’s just been so lonely here without Fluttershy. And I just don’t know what I would do without her.” Discord then took out a tissue and blew on it. Where the tissue came from is up to debate.

Sombra sighed and took a breath. After that, he said; “so what? Stay home. You’re not welcome here.” Flurry got angry and said; “yeah big meanie. Leave my new friend’s home or else!” Sombra stopped Flurry once more with his shadow hand, and then says to Discord; “either way, we do need help. Now then.. you can either choose to help us, (which is unlikely). Or you can stay home, and me and Flurry Heart can go to the Crystal Empire without you.”

Discord thought of that statement, and then nodded. “I’ll help you. But you’ll have to do something for me.” Flurry and Sombra looked at each other with concerned looks, and then looked back at Discord. “I need you two to go find Fluttershy, and bring her back here please. She’ll be in the school of friendship, so no worries.”

Flurry Heart responded; “okay... but what’s in it for us?”

Discord thought for a moment, then said; “if you do this task for me, then I’ll help you in your quest.”

Sombra thought for a minute, and asked; “and if we don’t?” Discord replied; “if you don’t, then I’ll leave, and you two will be left to fend for yourselves from the yetis tonight.” Sombra and Flurry both looked stunned. They’ve never expected Discord to make such a threat like that. They both huddled and whispered somethings to each other; deciding on what they should do.

After that, Sombra and Flurry unhuddled, and then Flurry said; “deal, but no funny business; not even a prank, got it?”

Discord had a whoopie cushion out, pouted, and then shoved the cushion back into his arm, (or sleeve? Don’t question it, it’s Discord). “Fine”, Discord said with a huff. “But I’m not gonna enjoy it.”

Sombra walked towards Discord and said; “no one is gonna like this; not even me.” He patted Discord on the shoulder, and backed away. He then continued by asking; “so... where exactly is this, school of friendship?” Discord grinned, and rubbed his claws together. Something tells Sombra and Flurry Heart that this adventure is gonna be off to a rough start... .