• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 1,009 Views, 4 Comments

Sombra and Flurry Heart’s Weird Adventure - Badguy400



Another Sombra based “Alternate Universe” story. Btw, this is not the same as my first story, it’s completely new and different.

  • ...
4
 4
 1,009

Chapter One: Light Meets Darkness

King Sombra is currently scouting the Everfree Forest for Flurry Heart. Unfortunately, the only things he found are cockatrices, and Zecora’s home; which is surprisingly abandoned.

Sombra was about to give up the search, when suddenly he heard rustling in the bushes. He used his magic to conjure a spear, and went into a battle ready stance. “Show yourself!” he commanded. After that, he heard crying. He went to investigate; only to find none other than Flurry Heart. He sheathed his spear and held out his hoof. “It’s alright”, he said. “Your parents sent me a letter to come find you and bring you home. Now I know that it’s a little strange and all, but you have to trust me on this one.”

Sombra was waiting for Flurry Heart to respond. She nodded and said; “okay. But it doesn’t mean I’ll trust you though.” She then grabbed Sombra’s hoof and pulled herself up.

“Okay then”, said Sombra. “You don’t have to trust me you know. Just let me keep you safe till we can make it to your home.”

Flurry Heart was reluctant, but agreed. “Okay“, she said; “but I’m warning you. Do anything funny, then I’ll hurt you.”

Sombra smirked at the princess, and said; “oh please; if anything, I should worry about you hurting me.” He then started to chuckle, which made Flurry Heart lash out at Sombra, but missed. “So, how old are you exactly?” Sombra asked Flurry Heart that question because of two reasons: one is that she can speak clearly. And two is because she’s still in diapers.

“F-four”, Flurry Heart said with a blush. “B-but I’m not a baby anymore. I-I’m a big filly now.”

Sombra smirked and said; “you may be a big filly, but you’re still not potty trained yet.” Flurry Heart was about to say something harsh to King Sombra, but thought better of it and just let it slide for now. “So,” Sombra continued, “where should we go now?”

Flurry thought for a moment, and said; “I don’t know, but I miss my mommy.” Flurry’s eyes started to tear up. Sombra got close to Flurry, and asked; “and what about your dad? Don’t you miss him too?” She nodded, but said; “he’s hurt bad. The yetis have hurt him real good.” Flurry Heart then began to sniffle. Sombra then wipes one of Flurry’s eyes and reassures her; “it’ll be fine. Once we get back to the Crystal Empire: my old kingdom, we can get to your home, and see how better your dad is feeling. Also to make sure your mom is okay too; alright?” Flurry Heart nodded, and said; “owkay then”, and wipes off her tears. “B-but how are we gonna get back?”

Sombra thought for a moment, and said; “we’ll need help. But first, we gotta get you someplace to rest. Follow me, I know where we can stay for the night.” Flurry Heart nodded and followed alongside King Sombra. She turned to him with curiosity, and asked; “what’s this place we’re going to?” He pets her head, and says; “don’t worry about it. I know a place. It’s safe for everypony, and every creature.” Flurry Heart nodded, and said; “I hope so. Because we need all the help we can get.”

Author's Note:

Like in my first story, King Sombra will have a voice like Steve Blum’s. Mainly because I like the voice actor, and he has a great voice for villains, and the like.