• Published 12th Oct 2020
  • 2,806 Views, 74 Comments

Soldier in Equestria - robberrito



The soldier is a simple-minded man. He sees blue colors? He shoots. He sees bread? He teleports it. He is a man destined for combat and war. However, what happens when he is transported to a realm of peace? Chaos ensues.

  • ...
5
 74
 2,806

Small Talk

“Why did it go with him?” A mysterious entity asked.

“What do you mean?” A second voice asked.

“I mean that something else came with him!” The first entity asked in slight anger.

The second one shrugged, “What? It’s a teleporter. That idiot Soldier needs support from his teammates or he would run out of ammo to shoot.”

The first being continued with an accusation, “The deal was to only bring one entity from that dimension. You broke the rules of the deal and are subject to consequences.”

The second one rolled his eyes, “Whatever, the deal was to bring one entity capable of causing chaos. I can just as easily take him away, even if you were able to do something in that dull prison.”

The first one fumed, “Oh fine, I will make an exception to this rule, but only ONCE! Otherwise, if you do it again, punishment for you will be the first thing on my mind once I get out of this prison. I’m sure you know what I’m capable of, don’t you?”

The second one began to laugh, “Oh you are truly silly. Please, sir, let’s just calm down and realize we’re on the same side. We’re both trying to deal with something very annoying that will benefit both of us.”

The first one sighed, “I guess you are correct in that regard. But please, don’t do that again without consulting me first.”

The second one assured him, “Don’t worry, I’ll inform you firsthand if I need to do something.”

Author's Note:

Looks like there are certain players contributing to Soldier’s departure from 2fort. Let’s hope both worlds are ready!