• Published 9th Oct 2020
  • 1,692 Views, 19 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Lost in Time - Foal Star



Twilight goes back in time as a foal to save herself from Starlight Glimmer

  • ...
9
 19
 1,692

chapter Five: Timeline Trouble and Foal Flush

"Sunspot," and "Sunlight" endured a few more hours of babying by "Timetable" in the royal nursery. The two fillies continued to play together, making block towers and dressing up dolls. They were also regularly cared for by the royal nanny. The two foals played together for some time until they tuckered each other out, at which point Timetable tucked them into two separate cribs for a nap.

While Starlight was asleep in her crib, Twilight slowly got up, waddled over towards the nanny and asked. "So um... ya weally Time Fwies, wight?"

The mare gave a sigh of relief as she hugged the little filly. "Oh thank Celestia you know who you really are. I was worried the damage to the timeline was beyond repair."

Twilight also gave a sigh seeing that she was right, the nanny could understand her foal babble. She then asked. "So...do ya know wha's goin' on hewe? Why we Tia's foaws."

Timetable gave a sigh as she took Twilight to a rocking chair nearby and plopped the filly into her lap. "Alright, I'll do my best to explain the situation. When Starlight sent you further back in time, she and you both started messing with your timeline. This caused so many problems in your current timeline when you'll turn back to normal. When Celestia used the time correction spell, it sent you and Starlight into a new timeline where she became your mother due to her being in the vicinity of you. I calculated where you and Starlight were sent to, and I used my time machine to find you two here."

Twilight squealed as she clapped her hooves together and kicked about in her padding. "So that means we can get to owa timeline and we gonna be otay!”

The mare gave a nod as she nuzzled Twilight again. "That's right, we have my time device and we can leave at any time. In the meantime, just call me by my disguised name.”

Twilight clapped her hooves together as she babbled happily. "Wight...tough we gots one itsy bitsy problem...we need to twick Stawwight to come with us without hew knowing wha's goin' on."

"Right...she has to come with us so we can fix the timeline, but if she knew we had a time machine she could use it to give you the poison," Timetable whispered and then got an idea. "She still thinks you're a foal though, right?"

"Yeah...and I pwomise to hewp hew. So ya should take us on a stroll in a stroller latew today ow sometin, ten take us to the machine and get us out of hewe." The white-coated filly suggested.

"Right, we can maybe do that if we’re clever about it. But for now there's another matter I must attend to." The royal nanny tapped the sodden diaper that Twilight was wearing, making the filly's cheeks flush red. She still wasn’t used to the feeling.

Timetable simply drifted the filly to a changing table nearby, and there she began unstrapping her rump. The nanny then wiped Twilight's rump down as the little filly kicked and giggled, "I can't bewieve I’ve had so many diapee changes on tis cwazy time twavew jouwney."

"Oh, you have no idea, little one. I've been changing your stinky butt for the past few months," Timetable snickered as she taped up her charge in a fresh pair of padding. "Well, at least I’ve got a ton of experience for my own foal."

"Oh, ya pwegnant?!" Twilight gasped as Timetable put a hoof to her lip, drifted the foal back to her crib, and tucked her in.

"Yes,” Timetable confirmed. “Now just be a little foal for a little bit longer, ok? We'll have you and Starlight back to being big ponies in no time."

The little alicorn filly gave a nod as she snuggled under the covers with a pacifier in her mouth. She suckled and got comfortable, kicking about in her diaper. She then turned to Timetable and asked. “Wha about tis timewine? Won't tis Pwincess Tia be sad tat we gone?"

Timetable shook her head and explained. "Once you're back in your original timeline, this will disappear as if this timeline never existed. Only the three of us will have any memories of it."

Twilight still was unsure of this and babbled. "Um...otay, guess tat makes sense…"

"Just get some sleep, you get really cranky when you go without your naps." The mare cooed as she kissed her charge on the forehead.

The little filly nuzzled deep under her blankets. She continued to suckle on her pacifier as she slowly drifted off to sleep.


The little filly woke up again later to another diaper change. This time she looked up to see that it was Celestia who was standing over her, smiling. "How was your nap, Sunspot? Sleep well?"

Twilight raised her hooves, babbling happily at her "mother" and feeling overwhelming joy come over her.

Celestia laughed, picking up the little filly in her magic and nuzzling her. "Oh, you're just adorable! Too bad your sister has been a fussy butt all day." The mare turned to see Starlight looking rather pouty nearby with her hooves crossed over her chest.

Twilight just shook her head in disappointment but didn't think much more about it as Celestia scooped up her foals. The alicorn princess then had Starlight and Twilight both placed down on her lap where she plopped two bottles of her breast milk into their mouths.

They suckled for some time, and then they were taken back to the kitchen where they had bibs strapped over their necks, forced to have mashed yams shoved into their faces again.

After the foals had finished their meal, Luna came down the halls and approached them. She nuzzled them and cooed. "You two are so adorable, and I love waking up to see your sweet faces. My sister is so lucky."

Starlight was trying her best not to get angry, pouting and trying to endure through this while Twilight rather enjoyed the attention placing her messy hooves on Luna's muzzle and cooing at her.

Twilight felt ready to finally go back to her original timeline as an adult. But the realization that this Celestia had given birth to her and cared for her for a reasonable amount of time now made her kind of sad. A part of her wouldn't have minded staying in this new reality. She even turned to Luna, who was technically her aunt in this timeline, looking so happy and couldn't help but feel as if she had a genuine connection with her as well. She was almost like another mother, as well. If only she didn’t have to leave.

Timetable broke Twilight's train of thought as the nanny turned towards Celestia, performed a curtsey and asked. "Um, Princess Celestia, can I please take the foals out to see the town?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. Just make sure they're back before Luna raises the moon," Celestia replied. “Don’t need them staying up past their bedtime.”

"Don't worry, I will bring them back as soon as possible, you have my word." Timetable responded as she took the foals, placed them into a stroller, and strapped them in tightly.

Twilight looked across towards the princesses and had tears run down her cheeks as this overwhelming sadness flooded over her, knowing she wouldn’t see this Celestia and Luna ever again. She raised her hooves out, whimpering and kicking in her padding as Starlight looked over. "Wha ya crying fow? Need a diapee change ow something?"

"No...just...um...tiwed is aww." Twilight mumbled as she couldn't tell Starlight why she was really sad, knowing that this timeline was about to disappear as Timetable pushed them out the door.

“Ya weid.” Starlight mumbled, rolling her eyes.


Timetable pushed the two foals through the streets of Canterlot, everypony dawwing and bowing before them. Twilight felt somewhat unsure of all of this attention, hiding her face from everypony while Starlight was shouting at ponies walking by and looking rather fussy, kicking and screaming. "Stop tweating me wike a baby!"

Twilight started to feel somewhat embarrassed, but Timetable seems to be used to this behavior from the filly to say she was just tired and being a cranky butt.

This only made Starlight act out even more. Still, eventually, she tired herself out and plopped down in the stroller, suckling on a pacifier as Timetable continued to push the stroller through the streets. She made sure to tell ponies not to bow while talking about how her day was.

All the while, Twilight was content to just get small pats on her head, being told she was adorable. The regressed mare was starting to realize how relaxing it was to be a foal, not having to worry about saving the world or studying all the time. It was a rather lovely vacation from being an adult, and she wasn't entirely sure she was ready to end it yet.

As they continued to be pushed around the city, Starlight began to get suspicious upon seeing the sun setting and babbled. "Wat's going on hewe? Why we go out tis wate?"

Twilight gulped and flapped her wings feeling somewhat nervous as she needed to find a way to keep Starlight from figuring out what was really going on. "I not suwe, but we gots to listen to ta nanny."

"Yeah, I get tat. But I hate tis, and can't wait to be a big pony again and not wisten to hew." Starlight grumbled under her breath.

After strolling around the streets of Canterlot for a bit longer, they eventually came upon what appeared to be a bakery. They found a wall-eyed pegasus stallion serving muffins and he waved a hoof. "Honey, you’re back early, and with the little princesses in tow too."

The stallion bent down and nuzzled them as Timetable gave him a wink and replied. "Yes, honey, and I do believe it's time to pick up the other foals."

Derp blinked, looking a bit confused before Timetable gave him a wink. The pegasus gasped and gave a nod before running off inside the building. Now Starlight was really suspicious as she scratched her head. "Wha’s going on hewe? Why we at a stwangews pwace?"

"Um...I don't know. I think the nanny is...um...just wetting us in to have a pway date with hew foaw." Twilight squeaked out loud as she started to sweat more.

They came over to the back and saw a brown coated little colt in a playpen, who gasped upon seeing the fillies. "Hey, it's ta baby pwincesses!"

Timetable looked down at her partner with a playful smirk on her face. "Well, it looks like my little Choco Butter is rather excited to meet some new playmates."

They were then placed with the colt, and Starlight was eyeing the brown coated foal. "Who awe ya?"

"I...umm...my name is Choco Butter…" The colt stammered as he scrunched his padding.

Twilight waddled over and poked his padding. "Hewwo, Choco Butter, I Sunspot and tis my sissy Sunlight."

"Ugh! Not ya sissy! I got twapped in tis timeline and want to be a big pony again!" The little baby alicorn whined and kicked. “And ya stiww haven’t kept ya pwomise to hewp me get to ta potty!”

“Weww, ya nevew weminded me!” Twilight pointed out. “Bu I can hewp ya if ya stiww want to use it.”

Starlight nodded. “Uh-huh, I do. But onwy ya, not tis new foaw. I dun twust him.”

"Choco Butter" looked a bit confused as he scratched his mane. Twilight then winked at him, and the colt gasped upon realizing who they really were. "Oh? Weww, that’s fine, I wun teww. But...um...why dun we just pway...it awmost time fow bedtime but we gots anothew houw ow so.." And the trio of foals played together for a bit as they assisted each other in building a block tower.

Starlight was quite fixated until suddenly she started to feel something funny in her tummy and stood up. “Ya gotta hewp me now,” She pointed to Twilight. “I tink I gots to go potty.”

“Be cawefuw ya two.” Dr. Whooves warned as he watched the two little alicorns clumsily and hastily waddle away.


The foals found the mare’s bathroom door slightly ajar and waddled inside, eventually coming to a stall. Unable to push the stall door open they instead crawled underneath it, gazing up at the gleaming white porcelain throne that stood before them in all its majesty.

“Otay, ya gotta take ya diapee off and then ya sit on the seat.” Twilight instructed.

Starlight grumbled and groaned, tugging on her diaper’s tapes that held fast. “Ugh, I can’t do it! Stupid diapee!”

Twilight found that her own hooves couldn’t do the job either, they kept slipping off. So she struggled and grunted, lighting up her horn. She tried to be careful not to push too hard and have an accident. At last, she heard a faint rustling sound and opened her eyes to see Starlight’s diaper sliding off. “Weww, ya gonna go ow not?” She frowned.

“Just give me a minute, I not weawwy used to these wings.” Starlight protested, flapping her wings in a clumsy fashion to demonstrate. Slowly and unevenly, she rose up towards the seat.

Twilight flew up to keep an eye on Starlight, making sure the foal didn’t try anything. But because she was so focused on watching her fellow regressed mare she didn’t pay attention to her surroundings. Suddenly, she felt herself brushing up against something cold and metal, and she thought she heard a click.

Suddenly, the toilet started to roar quite audibly! Starlight looked down and was stricken with fright, the waters were spinning about in a dizzying, rapid fashion! And to make matters worse, the noise had caused her to lose her focus! She fell into the bowl with a splash, soon swept up by the raging waters!

Twilight tried to fly down to grab hold of her fellow foal and pull her free, but she wasn’t strong enough to do so even when she briefly managed to grab hold of Starlight’s hoof.

“Oh no, is happening!” Starlight cried as she felt a powerful force take hold of her tail! “Save yasewf!” And then her cry was cut off as the water retreated, pulling her down the drain in the blink of an eye!

A panic stricken Twilight landed on the seat just as the flush cycle ended. But Starlight was gone!

At that moment, who should come barging in but Timetable?! “Twilight, what are you doing here? And where’s Starlight?” She asked with concern.

Twilight whimpered. “I pwomised to hewp hew use ta potty, but I accidentawwy cause hew to get fwushed down it. I twy to save hew but I wasn’t stwong enough,” Then she declared. “I gonna go aftew hew!” She fluttered to the handle, preparing to press it down again and flush herself into the sewers!

Timetable objected. “No, Twilight, I’ll handle this. Just stand back!” She lowered a hoof down towards the drain and blinked her eyes. Twilight thought she saw some magic emerge from the hoof.

And as if by magic the toilet startled to rumble and shake. A distraught and very soggy Starlight shot up from the bowl like a cork, shaking all over! “Wha was tat?!”

“Oh, nothing, really,” Timetable winked. “I think you got stuck, and the pressure difference in the pipes built up behind you, shooting you back up the drain. But you really should’ve come and gotten me if you wanted to use the potty,” Then she instructed. "Ok, I think it's about time for ‘bedtime’. I’ll clean you up, Sunlight. And then I’m taking you and your sister back with my little Choco Butter."

Starlight was rather angry throughout the whole cleaning process, still crying and kicking about in her new diaper afterward. "Ugh, seriously?! Mama Tia said we shouwd be back by now! What is going on hewe?! Who is tis mawe weawwy?"

"Just wet nanny Timetabwe take us to where we need to be otay? Just twust hew, she saved ya." Twilight whispered, trying to reassure her "sister."

The fillies were then taken off by the nanny and entered a blue colored booth where Timetable’s husband was already inside.

Upon seeing the stallion, Starlight gasped, seeing a dashboard full of dials and blinking lights. "Wait a minute, I know what tis is! Tis is a time machine! Ya was all twicking me! And ya pwobabwy got me fwushed on pwupose!"

“Nuh, tat was a accident. I twying to get ya back to being a big pony so ya dun mess up the timewine again.” Twilight protested, but Starlight refused to listen

"Wait!" Timetable cried out as Starlight tried to take hold of the machine's dials and started pressing random buttons.

Before anypony could do anything, the machine twirled about, and a big flash of light exploded forth as the reality dissipated before the ponies eyes! All were sent hurling through a portal!