• Published 18th Oct 2020
  • 795 Views, 0 Comments

A Little Cold - EroPony1000



In an hour of desperation, Rarity recruits her friends to model some unseasonable attire.

  • ...
2
 0
 795

A Little Cold

“Thank you, everyone.” Rarity rubbed her hands together, trying to keep warm. Her clothes were poor protection against Autumn’s chill, but she was well aware that her assembled friends had it a lot worse.

“Yeah, whatever. Let’s get this over with.” Rainbow-Dash stood with her hand on her hip, wearing a cropped hoodie over a two-piece bikini. She acted as if immune to the cold, but the goosebumps on her flesh betrayed her.

Applejack rubbed her arms, unconcerned with trying to act tough. “I hate ta agree with Dash, but maybe you could save the talkin’ fer later? Ya know, after ya unthaw us an’ all that.” AJ was given a pair of jean shorts, and a button-up flannel that she wasn’t supposed to actually button up, exposing her lacy black bra.

“Umm... Rarity?” Fluttershy had supported Rarity from the start, even bringing the others on board, only now she was having second thoughts. She wanted to help, but she wasn’t sure if she had the courage to walk out wearing her outfit. Nevertheless, Rarity had chosen their ensembles personally from her own designs, and a lot of care was put into each.

“Yes?” managed Rarity while yawning, and Fluttershy noticed the dark circles around her eyes. She thought of her other friends, both of them placing their reservations aside. There was no way either of them would let Rarity down, and neither would she.

“N-never mind.” Fluttershy blew her bangs out of her face and stood up a little straighter, putting on a determined smile. Rarity nodded, her face brightening a little.

“I’ll get things started then. You all know what to.” They nodded, and with that Rarity stepped out in front of the curtain.

The original, indoor venue was unavailable, but Rarity managed to secure use of a temporary one assembled on the soccer pitch. With help from the shop class it was converted into a runway to show off her line of summer fashion which, ironically, she had spent her entire summer working on. With foot traffic at an all-time low since the opening of the new Mall of Equestria she needed to show off something bold, and she needed to do it now, even if summer was already over.

Backstage, RD was growing impatient. She wasn’t lacking in confidence, but this was a far-cry from soccer or even performing in a band—everyone would be looking at her, and not because she had just scored a game-winning goal, but because she herself was on display.

Well, technically the clothes were on display, but she had no illusions about their appeal. Still, there was no way she was going to abandon her friend. Too often that summer had they all stopped by the boutique to find Rarity toiling away. Dash was going out there, and cold be damned, she was gonna rock it.

Then something unexpected occurred: The appearance of her pony features. Regardless of why, their timely arrival filled her with even more confidence. When she was called, she bounded onstage full of energy, her features giving her a special charm reminiscent of all that she and her friends had done for the school.

The response was enthusiastic, partly due to the cropped-hoodie rising just enough with her motions to reveal some underboob, and the tight bikini bottoms that displayed her newly manifested cutie-marks.

At the end of the runway she gave a light, levitating hop and a pair of ethereal wings appeared, shimmering like a mirage. She landed with her legs apart, throwing her fist in the air and slipping down into the splits, her ass cheeks pressing against the cold runway floor as the crowd showered her in camera flashes.

It wasn’t a typical performance, but Rarity was glad for the extra time it bought, as she only had three models. While Rainbow made her way back, waving and looking over her shoulder, Applejack was getting ready to follow up.

RD’s energy was infectious, and while Applejack had no intention of riling up the crowd, the cold seemed to bother her a little less now. As she stepped out from behind the curtain, her ears and tail emerged.

She walked in an aggressive, overbearing manner, which actually worked rather well for her, giving off the air of a judgmental (but well meaning) older sister. When she reached the end she crossed her arms under her chest, accentuating her bust while a timely breeze tugged the thin flannel back, sweeping up her hair and tail. Cameras fired off rapid volleys, trying to capture as much of the moment as they could before it was gone.

While she made her way back, swaying her hips and swishing her tail, she admitted to herself that she was proud of the job she did. Now, only Fluttershy was left, and they could put this whole affair behind them.

Fluttershy walked with a mimicry of confidence, barefoot, fighting the urge to wrap herself in her own arms. She did as she was taught, stepping deliberately, sweeping her feet and crossing her legs so that each step ended on the opposing side of where it ought to be. She kept her arms lowered and moved her torso in an exaggerated manner, leading with her delicate shoulders.

With every step her bare thighs quivered, with every movement of the arms her chest shook, but Rarity had made a sturdy garment, for a tiny white bikini.

Her ears and tail had emerged by the time she reached the end, where a pair of translucent, angelic wings appeared, framing her in light. She placed a hand on her hip and posed subtly, letting the other arm hang loosely before turning back, her thong-threaded ass bouncing. The flashes of the cameras stung like needles, but she did not falter.

When safe behind the curtain she nearly melted, collapsing to her knees. She felt like crying, but saw her smiling friends come to congratulate her. As they embraced, the last vestiges of the cold faded away.

Author's Note:

Well, here is another story-type-thing. It has been more or less ready for a while, but I wanted to make some cover art for it. I started working on an image, but instead went with a simpler design which I like less but was easier for me to submit.

Anyway, this story started out as something very different, but ended up taking on a new form, with parts inspired by an Equestria Girls short in which Rarity makes her friends try on summer outfits in the cold. I hope you like it, and thanks again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment