• Published 8th Oct 2020
  • 2,459 Views, 43 Comments

Take Me All The Way - 0PinkamenaDianePie0

  • ...
3
 43
 2,459

Β²π•π•†β„‚π•‚π”»π•†π•Žβ„• π•„π”Όπ”Έβ„•π•Š: 𝔻𝕆ℕ𝕋 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽****** ℂ𝕀𝕋𝕐(Part 1)

The Wonderbolts HQ was, without a doubt, was one of the most remarkable, impressive and well built, yet very ancient buildings in Cloudsdale. It stood tall, dominant as if indicating to the huge city that, it ruled. If the stationary architecture was able to speak, it would probably say "I am in charge." In relation to a king making a very omnipresent claim to his subjects about his authority. Or maybe a Queen. Either way, both possess an exceptionally substantial amount of power and prominent authority. Respected and loved. That's how one would potentially characterize the building and the occupants living inside it.

There were three primary sections which the building was divided into.

The main building: this comprised of two training gyms, multiple auxiliary gyms, a medical room, locker rooms and the wonderbolts own residential suite. The second building was the Mess Hall and finally the third building which contained meeting rooms and Spitfire's office.

The locker rooms were separated into three categories. Male, female and gender-neutral. All they contained were large horizontal lockers belonging to Wonderbolts who kept all sorts of necessary things. The locker room was also where the cleaners would hang the Wonderbolt's suits which were previously placed in the "dirty" pile which were now freshly clean for the professional stunt fliers to collect the following morning. The locker room was also connected to a cleaners or janitor's closet, containing brooms, mops and various other cleaning supplies.

Many of the female Wonderbolts were present in the locker room, grabbing their goggles and getting ready for the busy day ahead. It was almost Hearth Warming and all couldn't wait to head home and see their friends and families spend the holidays with.

"Surpriiiiiiiise" Misty Fly groaned as she sat on the bench in the centre of the room with one leg and her cheek resting on her knees. "Can you tie my shoelaces I'm too tired?" She yawned and placed her foot on Surprise' lap.

"No problemo." The curly-haired girl replied.

"Oh, you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she sat up from the bench she was sat on in the far right of the room.

"What?" Misty Fly asked.

Rainbow Dash turned her phone screen so the display was in the direction of the girls. "The Equis virus infected nearly half of the city. The government just sent a mass email to everyone. We're in lockdown. Effective immediately." She groaned and fell to the side as she lay on the bench with her hand covering the face in annoyance.

"How are we going to go home for winter break?" Vapour Trail said as she placed her goggles on her head.

"What about Hearth Warming?" Surprise asked as her hair deflated and her eyes began to dilate to the size of football stadiums.

"I don't think we're gonna make it home in time..." Fleetfoot said with a hint of sadness. The girls in the room expressing a similar look of sadness.

"Thank Celestia I got here before the lockdown was put into motion," Dash said.

"Yeah and then you and your precious Soarin wouldn't be able to see each other." Surprise said from across the room as she held up a sign that said "#SoarinDash forever" and "#whatisappletrash".

Dash looked at one of the signs with curiosity as she scrunched her face. "Appletrash? What is that?" She asked.

"EXACTLY MY DEAR LITTLE SKITTLES SHORTER THAN THE AVERAGE PEGASUS, DASHIE!" Surprise was suddenly hanging upside from the ceiling as her face was right in front of Dash's with a really silly and insane grin on her face before she quickly pushed herself back up the ceiling towards the open air vent where she was dangling from and disappeared, not for long though as she was back in her original spot a minute later holding the same signs.

"uhhh?"

Surprise' exuberance for trouble was and is a contagion as Fleetfoot snickered while a slick smile spread, dimpling her cheeks in a way which Dash found both cute and concerning at once. Mostly concerning.

"Yeah, you would be aaaaallll the way in Ponyville. I bet your mind could get real creative." Fleetfoot taunted as she lay her head on Dash's lap and looked at her with a prankish grin and bounced her eyebrows. As soon as Fleetfoot had said that Dash's wings suddenly shot open as a raging blush spread across her face. She quickly grabbed her water bottle and gulped down her water before coughing a few times.

"HAHAHAHAHAH." Fleetfoot fell off the bench laughing as Surprise and Misty Fly joined moments later, "THAT WAS TOO EASY DASHIE...PFFT...YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHA." Fleetfoot said in between laughs as the other girls slowly joined and giggled quietly. Dash crossed her legs and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms and she pouted.

The girls eventually managed to calm themselves down. Dash looked at Fleetfoot while her lips curled.

"Aww, what's the matter Fleet, are you just lowkey upset that I would miss Soarin more than my own sister?" She said with a playful yet teasing tone to her voice. Fleetfoot looked at her with a pout and stuck her tongue out at her.

"Say whatever you want Dashie, you know you love me more than Mr McMuscles."

"If that's what you wanna believe."

"Damn Dash, we were separated when we were babies, had shitty parents to the point where one could practically consider us orphans, and then reunited again 20 years later. I don't see an epic story like that happening with yours and Soarin's past." She complained like a child as Dash booped her nose and shook her head while smiling.

"Because we didn't know each other when we were kids. Besides, if I did know Soarin when he was a child I would've known you too." Dash responded as she went to the water dispenser to fill up her water bottle.

"And because Soarin isn't her brother, Fleetfoot." Vapour sighed, but immediately after saying that her face showcased disgust and curiosity as she looked at Dash. "Right?"

"EW VAPOUR NO!" Dash exclaimed, "that's nasty."

"Okay good." Vapour Trail sighed, "I don't why that thought came into my head." She said as the girls once again erupted in a fit of giggles.

"How long left till practice starts?" Misty Fly asked as she finished brushing her hair.

"Just over an hour," Fleetfoot replied while glancing at the digital clock above the door frame.

"I'm gonna go find Soarin, or 'Mr McMuscles' as Fleetfoot would like to put it before practice starts. See ya gals." She waved before leaving the locker room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The second floor consisted of many rooms, parallel to each other which ran across the hallway. Each room had a large double bed, decent sized built-in wardrobes which consisted of the Wonderbolt's casual wear, suits and dresses for professional events as well as a few pairs of the signature Wonderbolts costume. The room's back wall was a floor to ceiling window, leading to a small balcony. The rooms were connected to a medium-sized ensuite bathroom.

Dash was currently walking in the hallway of the second floor, scanning the names on the doors until she found her one she was looking for. She went into the auxiliary gym first, thinking Soarin would've been in there with the boys playing some indoor sports before Spitfire called the team out for practice.

The Auxiliary gyms were an open, rectangular gym. Not all auxiliary gyms were the same; Two had been made for indoor sports such as basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis. One auxiliary gym was specially reserved for indoor Football (A/N that would be soccer for all my Americans out there) during the winter season due to the fact that playing outside in negative degrees celsius probably isn't a good idea. The last auxiliary gym contained many different flight tracks and different courses which the Wonderbolts used on almost a daily basis. Some courses were complicated and hazardous, others not so much.

Fire streak had told her that she just missed him and he had retreated to his room to grab his goggles which he had forgotten in his room.

She quietly hummed a tune to herself as she saw the door she sought. She was about to knock when she realised the door was left slightly ajar and decided to walk in. She saw Soarin inside the wardrobe wiping his goggles with a small cloth. She grinned as she slowly and quietly, tiptoed behind him attempting to scare him by jumping on his back, however, she failed to see Soarin's wings slightly twitch as he placed the cloth on top of the drawer.

"I know you're there, babe," he said as he slowly turned to see Dash stood a few feet away from him with an annoyed expression.

Darn pegasus sense...

"Fuck you." She groaned as Soarin pulled his goggles so they were resting on his head and grabbed Dash's wrist, gazing into her eyes, giving her his signature smirk.

"That sentence technically wasn't wrong." He said just before he crashed his lips on hers, without wasting a second Dash returned the kiss and placed her hand on his chest. One of Soarin's hand still grasped onto her wrist as the other wrapped around her waist as he deepened the kiss. Dash released a barely audible, content moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck while the hand that previously held her wrist slowly traced her spine. Soarin felt Dash gasp from the sudden action. Rainbow Dash had an extremely sensitive body, so the slightest touch would have a huge effect on her. A few moments later they both slowly pulled back.

"That's one way to say 'Hello,' I guess," Soarin said, his voice low and husky as Dash smiled up at him and nuzzled his nose.

"Do it again." She whispered.

"Hmm, what's the magic word?" Soarin smirked. His lips loomed over hers, barely an inch between them. She felt Soarin's fingers slowly trail down to her jeans, on the inside of her thighs. (A/N why do i do this omg 🀧) Rainbow groaned in anticipation and softly bit her lip.

"S-soar," Dash muttered, her eye's half-lidded.

"what?"

"Stop...stop teasing," Dash whispered.

Soarin's breathing hitched as he smirked as they both leaned in again for a softer and more loving kiss. Behind the kiss, the promise of realness, of the primal desire that lives in their love for each other. Comforting Dash in ways words never could, in fact, Soarin's presence itself gave her a sense of comfort and safety. Every moment the two shared together, each breathes linked to one another. Their hearts forever beating as one.

Soarin's tongue at the seam of her lips, she granted him access as he explores her mouth, the action causing Dash to release a moan. She arched her back as she made contact with his chest, chiselled to perfection.

Soarin pulled away, a trail of saliva hanging between the two for a moment or two.

"So, how was your weekend," Soarin asked as his lips grazed her jawline, slowly trailing kisses down from her chin and around her neck, Dash angling her head to give him better access.

"Uh-uhmm....it was-" She tried to respond but found herself enjoying the little pecks Soarin left on her neck. His hands slowly found their way under her hoody and his fingers traced across her well-formed and toned physique, stopping just under her belly button as his finger roamed across her bare skin, Dash groaned in frustration as he teased her; his fingers slowly moving lower and lower.

Her heart fluttered in her chest as Soarin trailed the kisses down to her collarbone and back up again to the other side of her neck. Her heartbeat quickened, resulting in her breaths to become less spaced apart as she rested her forehead against his shoulder.

Being so open, so vulnerable was a very difficult concept for Dash to grasp. She didn't have the best childhood; her step-mommy and daddy weren't necessarily the nicest people on earth. Especially her father, Twilight told her one time when she opened up to her friends that he was the "root of evil in one's childhood." An idea which Rainbow Dash didn't disagree with. He had made her life a living hell, much more so than he step mum had. Could you imagine the relief, joy and comfort she felt when she found Fleetfoot, after believing that she had no family left? She was just three when her's and Fleetfoot's parents separated. The two sisters being pulled away from one another for almost 20 years, over time forgetting the other even existed. Rainbow Dash had built her character on being strong, independent and brave. Being with or around men (not just romantically) never made her feel safe or cared for, and as much as she hated to admit it, a little anxious. Her hypothalamus would activate her body's fight or flight response. She clearly hadn't fully recovered from her childhood trauma.

So for Soarin to so easily break down her walls obviously had to mean something. The only difference with his case was that she never had felt alone or endangered in his arms. Falling in love with him wasn't the difficult part, for her it was admitting that it had happened at all. He was sweet, caring and most importantly never made her feel like she wasn't loved; but above all of that, he was her best friend. She knew she could count on him for anything as could he to her. He made every other man appear a two-dimensional drawing to her. Dash truly didn't know how much of his touch she craved until she felt it for the first time.

But honestly, right now she really wanted nothing else in the world than to be in-between his mattress and him.

Words are only a crude tool of emotion as it was her heart which Soarin had won.

A trophy he intended on keeping.

She was his drug. One-touch and the intoxication are instant. Just her scent alone would send him into a heady trance, one that will not end until both their bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls possibly could be. One-touch from Dash and it was over, he felt electricity in his skin, hormones shutting down of his higher brain and the rise of his animal self. Something about Dash intrigued him, actually scrap that, everything about Dash intrigued him. Being granted her love was like walking into a house and finally realising you were home.

He was so in love with her words could not fathom, but actions could. Two years she had been his, two years he had been hers. He wondered how he would trick her into revealing her ring size, or maybe he could get one of the girls to find out that information for him. Wait...maybe Fleet knew? Whatever, he knew it was gonna happen soon....very soon.

But right now, this very second, he wanted nothing more than to pin her against his bed.

Soarin pulled back and looked at the bed in his room, Dash turned her head too before looking at him with half-lidded eyes and nodded. Soarin picked her up, and no later than a couple of seconds did Dash find her back collide against the soft and plush mattress. Soarin pressed his lips to hers once more as Dash felt her brain set on fire and a familiar warmth returned to her body, her hands were up against her head as both their fingers intertwined. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than Dash could have imagined as she opened my mouth with a low moan.

An interesting way to start the morning, indeed.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

ALRIGHT 'BOLTS, EVERYONE BETTER GET THEIR SORRY ASSES ON THE RUNWAY IN FIVE MINUTES OR SO HELP ME CELESTIA YOU WILL REGRET YOU WERE EVER BORN!" Spitfire's voice boomed through the speakers throughout the building.

"Damn captain's vocal cords are still working after all these years? Does she even know how to talk below volume 15?" Lightning Streak said as he rubbed his ears. Him, Fleetfoot, Misty and Wave were walking out the locker room's building and approaching the runway.

"Yeah, with that big ass throat I bet she sucks Wave off real good," Fleetfoot smirked as she nudged Wave, who looked at her with a disturbed look on his face.

"Shut up, Fleet."

"Oh fuck, I did not need that mental image in my head." Misty Fly slapped her forehead as she and the other three approached the rest of the Wonderbolts, all doing warm-ups or conversing with one another.

Fleetfoot grinned as she saw Rainbow Dash and Soarin approaching, holding hands and having a small conversation with one another. Rainbow Dash blushed as Soarin gave her a brief kiss on her lips and laughed as she playfully punched his arm. She hated public affection, holding hands was as far as she would go and maybe on the rare occasion, she would kiss him on his cheek. Soarin knew that and loved exploiting her for it. They both smiled as they parted ways. Soarin went to the lads to warm up before Spitfire came to give instructions for the day and Rainbow Dash approached Fleetfoot as she eyed her in curiosity and tilted her head.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. Fleet looked like she was about to explode and she squished her cheeks together.

"I saw that you two are going to be the death of me." She responded as she grabbed Dash's cheeks with her hand and lightly shook her head. Rainbow Dash removed Fleetfoot's hand from her face and rolled her eyes. She was honestly used to Fleetfoot being well...Fleetfoot. You either get harassed by her or help her harass another couple, no in-between.

"Also why is your hair so messy?" She asked with a troublesome tone, "did you two have a lesson on the birds and the bees?"

Rainbow Dash groaned and buried her head in her hands and her face heat up.

"Damn Dash, the day has barely started and you two are already pounding each other." Misty Fly smirked.

"Fuck you, Misty Fly."

"Goodmorning Wonderbolts, I hope you didn't have a goodnight rest." Spitfire spoke as the team lined up in front of her, "The routine is complete and everyone seems to have it memorised well. If you don't then what the fuck was your single nuclei for a brain doing these past few weeks? I'm hoping everyone has the routine memorise though, Well done on the progress by the way." She complimented before continuing. "I want us to spend at least two hours rehearsing this morning. First, the smaller squads that I assigned you to work with the past few weeks to show the team their routine, and then we need to go over the finale routine. After lunch hit the auxiliary gyms to the weight room, I honestly don't care just don't slack off. I need this team in top shape. Finally, Soarin, Fire, Sky and Vapour come to the meeting room at 5 pm. It's your turn to go on parole to the Equestrian border with the rest of Canterlot's military." She stated, earning a groan from the four pegasi.

Paroles were mandatory for every Wonderbolt to do since they were part of the military too. Spitfire would pick between four to six pegasi to go on parole with the rest of the military either from Cloudsdale or Canterlot to the border for a week. The Wonderbolts hated it because of how boring and time consuming it was.

"Also, I hate that I have to even be telling you this. DO NOT LEAVE THIS CITY." Spitfire ordered, "If you want to be infected with Equis and die, go ahead. I swear some of your skulls are so thick, drilling through it would cost a pony their entire lifetime. Yes, I'm looking at you, boys." She smirked at the male Wonderbolts as the girls giggle.

"Sooooo we can't leave the city?" Lightning Streak stupidly asked.

"No you dingbat, what the fuck do you think "lockdown" means? You brainless cretin." Spitfire rolled her eyes.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The second building was across the main building, crossing the runaway. The Mess Hall. It was large and consisted of seating booths placed on the side walls with a large gap where the line would usually be formed for food. Each side had up to 4 booths; 8 in total and allowed up to 4 people to sit at each booth. The far end was where the food was served up. It took up the whole back wall and had an open kitchen in the back where the chefs would cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Why are you two so late?" Fire Streak said, addressing Soarin and Wave who sat down at the booth across from each other. Soarin turned to Fire and smirked.

"I had to pick up something in the mail." He said as a goofy smile spread to his face.

Rapidfire grinned as he stared at Soarin and then at Wave, and then his eyes widened in realisation "did he go to-?"

"Yep," Wave responded

"Did he buy-?"

"Yep."

"Is he gonna-?"

"Yep."

Sky Stinger tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh my fucking days, what is it!? I'm so clueless!" He asked.

"Yeah me too." Fire said.

"Me three." Lightning agreed.

"Lightning, when are you not clueless?" Fire said.

Wave smirked and called the girls over, who looked at him in confusion but left their tables and walked on over. He then ushered everyone close and whispered some secretive information which only reached the ears of those he desired to, causing the Wonderbolts gathered around to gasp and stare at Soarin wide-eyed as he still had a goofy smile spread across his face, but was now looking at the other parties on and around the table.

"Thank you for the valuable information Fleetfoot, you been a great help...for once." He snickered as Fleetfoot whacked him across the head and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're welcome, ass. I have all the insight you could ever need on Dash stored in here." She grinned as she tapped her forehead.

"Someone text Blaze and High Winds too, but please tell them to keep it a secret. I'll fill Spitfire in when I see her in the meeting tonight. I'm gonna need everyone's help though, you all in?" He asked.

"FUCK YEAH!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The medical room used for treating minor wounds. The Wonderbolts performed many tricks and stunts. Not only at shows but for their leisure and obviously when they were training; which happened to be when most of the injuries would happen. Anything major was taken straight to Cloudsdale General Hospital which was a not even a two-minute flight from the HQ. The government had intentionally built the HQ relatively close to the Hospital for emergencies and more difficult to treat wounds.

Spitfire was currently anxiously waiting on the trainer table, fiddling with her fingers.

"So, you wanna tell me why you wanted me here with you?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Spitfire was about to respond before the nurse shifted her attention to the Wonderbolt's captain and smiled before handing her an envelope.

"Came this morning from the hospital captain." She said, before prioritising another patient for treatment.

"Thanks," Spitfire said before she signalled Dash to follow her. Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow but complied. Rainbow Dash thought Spitfire was going to leave the building and head for the Mess Hall where every other 'bolt was for lunchtime, but Spitfire grabbed her arm and leas her up towards her room and closed the door before sighing and pressing her back against it.

"Celestia's sake Spitfire, what's wrong?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Spitfire sighed, "It's important, and for the time being, very private information. I'm telling you because Fleetfoot and Surprise would be waaaayy to ecstatic, Misty Fly probably wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and Blaze and High Winds are away on their honeymoon. I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone until I give you permission too."

"So what you're essentially saying is, I was never your first choice with this 'private information' you're about to tell me? I see how it is." Dash said as she quoted Spitfire's words with her wings, and comically pouted.

"Nooo, ugh Dash why are you so difficult. That's not what I'm saying." Spitfire groaned as she smacked her forehead.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and sat on Spitfire's bed with her elbows on her knees.

"Okay, I'm listening. Spill." Dash said as she laid on Spitfires bed staring at the ceiling. "I'm starving so this better be worth it."

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" Spitfire said as she opened the envelope and read the letter.

"I promise. But what's so important that I have to be late for lu-"

"I'm pregnant!"

"-unch."

Rainbow Dash sat up and stared at Spitfire with her mouth agape.

"You wanna run that by me one more time?"

Spitfire sat down, with her back against the door and her feet stretched out towards where Dash was sat on her bed. She showed Dash the letter the nurse had gives her earlier.

"I'm Bob the Builder all of a sudden and am now constructing a baby pegasus inside me," Spitfire said in a monotonous tone, but Dash could sense slight fear in her voice. Spitfire slowly looked up to see Rainbow Dash in the same upright position with the same shocked expression displayed on her face. "And before you ask, yes it's Wave's. As if I would cheat on the only man I ever loved and ruin an almost two-year relationship like that."

"Good, if it wasn't I actually would've ripped you limb from limb. Element of Loyalty remember. " Dash said with a cheeky smile that lasted for about a second, before her expression returned to the previous one. "That would also explain why you were extra mean today, with a side of mean and a sprinkle of mean on top." Dash quietly snickered.

"That made no sense but for some reason, I understood what you were trying to say." Spitfire rolled her eyes, and she rested her chin on her knee.

"Come on Dash, aren't you supposed to like to comfort me or something!?" Spitfire exclaimed as she threw her arms out.

"It's just...umm. This is actually insane but..." Dash stuttered

"Come on, Dash. Spit it out."

"...me too," Dash said, as placed her head in her palms.

"You too, what?" Spitfire said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Well I haven't gotten it confirmed it yet, but the signs are there." Dash said as she took a deep breath and made eye contact with Spitfire, "I've also turned into Bob the Builder and I'm constructing a project inside me that will be complete in 9 months." Dash placed her hands on her belly and weakly chuckled.

"Well then...." Spitfire slowly nodded a few times as she rested her chin in her palms. "What now?"

"We tell Soarin and Wave, obviously. The longer we keep this a secret the harder it will be to tell." Dash responded. "There are a lot of dark outcomes going through my head right now and I'm trying desperately to ignore them." Dash vented as she bit her lip and looked away.

"Me too," Spitfire said as she made eye contact with Dash. She got up and sat next to Rainbow Dash and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Do you know how far along you are?" She asked.

"Well, the last time we did...it....was uhm-err...this morning," Dash said, her voice just above a whisper as her cheeks turned red. She puffed them out and looked the other direction and cleared her throat, "but I don't think it's possible to conceive that quick, so if I got knocked up before this morning then I'm just over a week along." Dash responded, as her heartbeat significantly quickened. "You?" She asked.

"Two to three weeks I'm guessing," Spitfire responded, as she lay her head on Dash's shoulder; they both sat there in silence for a few minutes before Spitfire and Dash's stomachs had decided enough was enough and released a growl of hunger.

Spitfire laughed as she got up from her bed and walked towards the door.

"Can we get food now? Or do you have another bomb you need to drop on me?" Dash asked as she pouted.

"No, I don't, jackass. Let's go get lunch now, please." Spitfire chuckled as they both walked out.

Author's Note:

AYO πŸ”ŠI'M πŸ”Š FANGIRLING πŸ”Š OVER πŸ”ŠMY πŸ”ŠOWNπŸ”Š CHARACTERS πŸ”ŠLMAO