• ...
5
 12
 1,395

Battle!!!!

The townsfolk of Canterlot marched into Battle as they headed towards the red-gold house. The friends did everything they could to protect the house. But finally, they let them in. Applejack hung from the light, ready to spray. That, until she saw her brother. “Big Mac? Granny?”


Twilight, Spike, Applebloom and Shining Armor were running back to the house. Twilight pushed open the door, let Applebloom and Spike out and ran up towards the top of the house.

“Ah. Twilight. You will marry me!” cried Feather Bangs.

“NEVER!” cried Twilight. “Feather, we will never get on. I hate you. I love Sunset. You’re the monster, she isn’t.”

Bang. A crash. “Sunset, NO!” cried Twilight. Twilight watched Feather fall off the bridge.

“AHHHHHH!”


“Don’t leave me, please, Sunset.” she sniffed, wrapping her arms around her lover. “I love you!”

Magic engulfed Sunset. Twilight stepped back, shielding her eyes from the bright white light. Once the light had disappeared, the light was replaced with a teenage girl, alive and happy. “Twilight!” cried Sunset. “It’s me. Oh, Twilight. Thank you so much. I committed suicide not long ago and it seems like they gave me a chance. You gave me a chance to live again. Pinkie! Applejack! Rainbow Dash! Rarity! Fluttershy! It seems so long!”

The 7 girls shared a hug.

“So, you wanna dance?” asked Cheese, extending his arm out to Pinkie.

“Yes!” cried Pinkie Pie.

“And you’ll marry me?” asked Cheese.

“YES! YES! YES!” cried Pinkie Pie, jumping up and down in excitement.


All the girls were dancing and Shining Armor was dancing with Cadance. Twilight smiled at Sunset, gently.

“And how do you feel about er, you know, having kids?” asked Twilight, twirling her partner.

Sunset growled playfully. She punched Twilight teasingly. “Just teasing ya, Twi. Er, you wanna be part of the band?”

“Yeah,” said Twilight. “I’ll just sing.”

“Hey!” cried Rainbow Dash. “I thought I was the leader of the Rainbooms!”

“Idiot!” cried Sunset, punching the rainbow teen playfully. “It’s our band, not yours. And anyway, we don’t have a leader. We’re the Equestria Girls after all!”

“Fine!” huffed Rainbow Dash. “Just you wait, Sunset Shimmer! I have something in mind for you. I dare you to... go and kiss Twilight 500 times!”

“And I refuse!” argued Sunset. “The answer is no, I love Twilight, but I won’t bombard her. I double dare you, Rainbow Dash, to not be cocky and all show-off. I don’t you turning into Trixie Lulamoon.”

“Alright, Sunny! I’ll do my best!”

“And that means no singing that shitty song, Awesome as I wanna be!”

“Fine!” huffed Rainbow Dash. “You win. I love that song!”

Comments ( 11 )

10506711
Here, Applebloom was confessing to her big sister about her latest crime.

This story feels rather rushed. Anon-a-Miss feels tacked on, and none of the ideas receive the development they need to hit home. This felt like a summary of a story.

10507756
When I write stories, I often do keep to the plot, but at the same time, summarise it.
The reason is my school work and I don’t always have the time to write brilliant stories. If a teacher gave me 3 triple english lessons (9 singles in total), I’d be able to write a better story.
But as you can see, I don’t have that amount of time. I have small snippets of free time here and there. If you probably are looking for a beauty and the beast, I’m posting my old stories on.

10508825
Then take more time over chapters rather than rushing them. As a college student I'm frequently low on time, so I take several days to work on chapters.

10508837
no, what i mean, is that i’m not a college student, I’m not 18 yet.
I’m 15(which means I still have to do mountains of school work.) Things may be different in America, but in England(where I am writing from), Year 10, 11, 12, 13 students get summer homework, half term homework. I wrote it just before my half term, when I knew I had 10 subjects to do. In Uni in England, you only have 3 subjects. GCSE students have 9-10 subjects. I want to do well in Science and french and Spanish(which may explain why the french in some of my stories is good). I’ve been also having to write an RE essay, which took up most of my time.
Which is why I don’t often write stories like this. I’m starting on a Descendants Story(will be posted later) and that is when you might see a change.
I’m also fairly new to writing, only started about 2 years ago, in the midst of school.

10508848
I'm English too, incidentally. Sorry, thought you were American for some reason.

10508908
that’s alright.
My little pony are often associated with Canada and America(although I’ve been watching the show since i was 7)

“And that means no singing that shitty song, Awesome as I wanna be!”

Im sorry but sunset has a point that song was so shitty 👁👄👁

10508848
DID I JUST HEAR DECENDANTS :0 I STAN

10759431
Uh... Which Descendants song are you talking about?

Login or register to comment