• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 588 Views, 11 Comments

Absence Of Life - AnnEldest



What first started out as a simple dare turns into a hellish nightmare as these groups of students find out the hard way that some things should be left untouched.

  • ...
4
 11
 588

Prologue

I was at Twilight's school in the courtyard, seating down at one of the tables. She looked at me with caution as she sat across from me. She kept messing with her hair and kept her eyes on everything else but me. She knew what she needed to do. She knew that this was more than what she anticipated and it wasn't a game anymore.

"Look, I know you're scared. This is something that no child should have to go through but I need you to talk to me." I kept my voice calm and stern.

"It wasn't meant to happen like this. We didn't mean for this to happen." She tried not to cry.

"I believe you, but it happened, and now I need your help to fix it."

She stayed quiet and looked down at the ground, deep in thought. After a few moments, I slammed my hoof on the table to get her attention. She jumped in surprise and yelped.

"My friend was attacked by this thing, your friend is fighting for her life, and one nearly killed herself because of it. It's only a matter of time before somepony will get killed. And when that happens, that will be on you and your friends. I hope you can live with that," I raised my voice at her.

"Okay, okay!" she yelled. "I get it."

"I'm sorry for yelling but this is very serious." I calmed down a little.

"I know," she said.

"Good. Now tell me what happened that night?" I asked.

She picked a bag that was next to her and sat it on the tablet. She pulled out a book and a camcorder and pushed them over to me. I recognized the book almost immediately.

"If you want to know what happened, I can tell what went on that night but if you want the full story, we would have to go back to the beginning," she explained.

I blinked. "Okay? Where does the beginning start?"

"About a week and a half ago," she answered.

"Alright then..."

I was looking through the book seeing symbols and photos of different demons and creatures ripping on each other's throats and creatures bowing down in front of other demons, worshipping them. All I could think was: what the hell did these kids got themselves into?

"Tell me everything, Cozy Glow."

Author's Note:

This idea just came to me and I loved it. I am hoping that I am able to write it down and it will be good.

Till Next Time!!!!:pinkiehappy: