• Published 3rd Oct 2020
  • 3,132 Views, 35 Comments

Stop Patronizing the Sun! - Foal Star



Celestia was regressed into a school filly by Discord and endures constant patronizing

  • ...
7
 35
 3,132

Chapter nine: two weeks later...

Princess Celestia slowly woke up after what felt like to her, maybe a day or two. Still, Faust knows how long the filly version of herself had control before she finally got her body back. But what was somewhat surprising to her was waking up under fluffy pink sheets. The filly started to slowly realize that the false personality had taken over her body for a lot longer than she realized. As she slowly got up, the filly squeaked, seeing that her room was like how it was back in Canterlot after Discord transformed it, the carpet was a plush pink, there was a filly style tea set in the middle of the room along with a bunch of stuffed animals that littered the ground. The filly groaned, seeing the piles of plush animals surrounding her as well.

"What's with all the stuffed animals?" Celestia grumbled as she slowly got up and climbed out of bed. Twilight slowly entered her room with a motherly smile and asked, "morning, little Celestia, do you need to use the potty?"

Celestia's cheeks flushed pink did Twilight just ask if she needed to use the bathroom!? The alicorn quickly shouted back. "What, no!"

"Oh, stop, you love having me escorting you to the potty!" Twilight chirped as she led the little filly on like as if she'll get lost. Princess Celestia tried to pull away, kicking and shouting in frustration. Still, it was no use Twilight was either not listening or was intentionally paying attention to her pleas. So the little alicorn followed her caretaker with a pout on her face as they eventually made it to the bathroom, and there was a pink plastic potty.

"Oh no! I'm not sitting on that!" Celestia shouted there was no way in Tartarus she'll be using that training potty. Twilight looked a bit confused, "but you're the one who insisted for the past two weeks you needed help?"

"Ugh! Another personality took over my body and made me do all those crazy things!" Celestia shouted, getting somewhat flustered.

Twilight looked a bit confused as she blinked and then rubbed her eyes. "Right...no... your right...um...you can um use the bathroom, get yourself all cleaned up. I'll go make breakfast."

The violet unicorn left for Celestia to get herself ready for the day. After going to the bathroom on the actual toilet! Brushed her teeth, took a small bath, brushed her mane. She was all ready for whatever craziness was going to be in store.

She slowly climbed downstairs and came to the breakfast table for pancakes cut up into bite-sized pieces smothered in syrup and butter, some scrambled eggs, and a sippy cup filled with orange juice. The violet unicorn came over and replied, "so how about we talk over a few things."

"Yeah, I can explain why I was acting unusual for the past two weeks," Celestia explained.

She started off by explaining how Discord implanted another personality in her subconscious, and it eventually took over her body. She cut short her journey through her desert of memories, finding out how she earned her cutie mark and restoring her subconscious to how it should be. Twilight, however, wasn't the least surprised and wasn't asking many questions. She simply nodded throughout the conversation, and when Celestia finished, she replied, "Luna explained things to my friends and me about what was going on; we didn't know how long you would be so...um...filly like."

Celestia gave a laugh as she replied, "well, that's good! Now we should go and tell everypony else to stop treating me like a helpless filly."

Spike then came down with a bowl of gems, and as he came over munching on them, he eyed the filly. "So, why aren't you dressed up yet? The cutie mark crusaders are coming over for a tea party?"

"What!?" the alicorn filly cried out; that filly personality really screwed things up.

Twilight slammed a hoof into her face and cried out, "Oh my goodness! I forgot! I'm supposed to pick up an order of cupcakes for it!"

Celestia slammed her hooves on the table in turn and shouted, "seriously!? That's not the issue here!"

Spike grabbed the filly by the hoof and led her away as he exclaimed, "you get the cupcakes. I'll get Celestia ready!"

"Good Idea, Spike!" Twilight cried out as she ran off to go get the cupcakes.

The filly cried out, "wait! Why don't we just Just call it off!?"

"It's too late for that; they're probably already on their way; you just gotta do it this one last time, promise," Spike explained.

She tried to tug her hoof away, but it was no use; she was dragged upstairs to get changed into a dress.


Another hour later, Celestia was back in her room, sitting at the little tea party set. The filly was sporting a pink and white frilly dress with poofy sleeves and the other cutie mark crusaders wearing similar outfits. Sweetie Belle was wearing a violet silk dress that sparkled with little gems outlining the seams. Scootaloo was wearing a buttery yellow dress. Apple Bloom was also sporting a cute red velvet dress that matched with her bow. They were all looking rather adorable in the outfits. Still, Celestia couldn't help but wonder why her friends would humiliate themselves wearing such embarrassing outfits? She had to ask, "hey um, so why are you guys wearing dresses too?"

Sweetie Belle seemed to be somewhat surprised as she replied, "oh um...you insisted that we wear dresses when we first started doing these, so I had my sister make some?"

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom both grumbled, seeing they were more likely forced into wearing them by Rarity and Twilight. Celestia started to feel terrible. She must've been quite the brat, and she wanted to make up for her unruly behavior as she replied, "well, this is the last time you have to wear them. I promise you guys that."

The other fillies gave sighs of relief as Sweetie Belle sipped her tea and laughed, "right, well, it seems like you're back to normal."

Celestia cheeks flushed pink as she chomped down on one of her cupcakes and asked, "can you…um…explain what I did for the past two weeks."

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle groaned as Apple Bloom rolled her eyes and responded, "oh, you acted like an actual filly, super tantrums, having Twilight buy you tons of plushies," She then held up her cup of tea and chirped, "and you started having tea parties."

Celestia groaned, rubbing a hoof down her face feeling more embarrassed and being quite angry with herself as she apologized. "I am just so sorry I didn't mean to any of that it was another personality that took control of my body."

"Yeah, we had a feeling something weird was going on after you drank that potion," Scootaloo replied with a smirk.

Apple Bloom gave a nod of agreement as she replied, "yeah, Zecora explained basically everything to us already, so we took our time dealing with you being crazy."

"Yeah, we even got pictures!" Scootaloo squealed as she took out a photo album. Celestia's face was now a deep shade of pink as she cried out. "Oh, Faust! You foals took pictures!"

Sweetie Belle scoffed, "those pictures are the least of your problems! You kept talking to the press about crazy stuff. You should've seen what the Newspapers wrote about you."

The alicorn filly rubbed her face, groaning, not wanting to know what the press was printing out for the past few weeks. It'll take a lot of explaining that any abnormal behavior was a cause of a rogue personality. Celestia shook her head; those were problems she'll deal with when she returns to her adult form. She ate another cupcake to calm herself down as she turned to her friends with a smirk. Despite all the embarrassing lousy news, she had some good news to tell her fellow crusaders as she explained, "well, at the very least, I learned how I got my cutie mark the first time."

"Really! Please tell us!" All the cutie mark crusaders instantly cried out together.

Celestia gave a sigh as she replied, "well, basically a long time ago, my sister and I were being cared for by Starswirl the Bearded...also Discord was there ...he was an orphan when we found him, and I assume Starswirl took him in. My memories are still foggy. It was such a long time ago, but that's the most I can remember. From there, Discord was never bad... he's just misunderstood. He wants to do good, but he doesn't know how, so he became so cynical…"

The fillies blinked, being somewhat confused, and Celestia squeaked; realizing she was rambling about Discord, she cleared her throat. "Anyways, I found Discord trying to leave on his own, thinking everyone hated him. I somehow changed his mind and led him back to the tower...I didn't even know that I got my cutie mark that day, but I saw it appear in my subconscious."

The fillies were all somewhat surprised and in awe by the story as Celestia looked up with a smile. "Yeah, I know it's not as interesting as you probably imagined, right? I got my cutie mark helping an old friend from running away."

Sweetie Belle cried out, "what are you talking about? That was beautiful!"

"Yeah, that's actually a really touching story." Apple Bloom replied back as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Scootaloo just shrugged, "eh, not as cool as Rainbow Dash's."

"Hey!" the other crusaders cried out as Celestia just laughed, "oh, it's alright, I thought that was funny."

The other fillies snickered as they continued to drink their tea and finish the last of the cupcakes. Celestia, during the silence, the little alicorn thought things over as she had a plan cooking up in her head on how she was going to get her cutie mark and return back to normal. But it was going to require convincing Twilight and her friends to do something they probably weren't ready for as she replied, "look, I gotta ask you guys a favor... I'm going to try asking Twilight, but I need you three to convince her friends about something."

The fellow crusaders were now all ears as the little alicorn filly shook all over; she was both nervous..and she needed to pee...but mostly anxious as she explained, "ok, here it goes...I want you to help me convince Twilight and her friends to release Discord from his stone prison."