• Published 20th Oct 2020
  • 1,398 Views, 3 Comments

Boobs - Torta

  • ...
2
 3
 1,398

Soft

Fluttershy stretched out in her seat, both her arms being held out in the air while her hands were held into clenched fists. She hunched slightly on her back to make her bones crack a bit, finally making a sound of satisfaction. All this while her eyes were closed and a yawn escaped.

When her eyes opened, she was able to look at her computer screen. Open with a variety of programs about information about the sanctuary where she worked, and another program where she was editing a long report on the same place that was mentioned before.

Fluttershy was not a girl to sit in a chair in front of a desk, spending her 8 working hours writing endlessly (Because yes, this report seemed to have no end). No, she was someone to go from one place to another, making sure that all her little animals had their food, water, along with desired comforts.

She would make sure no squirrels ran out of acorns; She would confirm that all the rabbits had their carrot portions perfectly counted; She would verify that no hamster or mouse took advantage and stole some seeds from the birds; She would hum a beautiful tune to her feathered friends to invite them to feel in a better mood, making them release their compressed cackles while providing them with the necessary seeds for themselves and their chicks; Maybe she could even grab one of the toy bones the store offers and teach several of her canine friends a few tricks for their future owners.

Because yes, she was someone quite active and busy. Her tasks were always going from here to there, and she didn't have many because she worked alone, of course not, Dr. Fauna was the one who mainly led the place, taking care of the majority, but Fluttershy kindly asked her. So that she could take care of all the healthy animals, their meals and schedules so that the doctor could focus on serious cases like broken legs, internal injuries or worse. The pink haired girl would take care of the rest, which she was happy to do. It was work that relaxed her rather than stressed her.

She was happy with her work.

Oh, but when those days came every end of the month, where everything was fine, where the veterinarian Fauna took care of absolutely all the creatures, it was up to the other girl to do all the paperwork and presentations. Because she required proper introductions, she was asked to wear a suit, even if it was temporary but necessary for the view of other stores or breeding companies. It was tedious, a lot.

Having this black jacket was like being in an overwhelming heat impossible to undo, not counting the other white shirt that she had under the jacket. That tight tie that imprisoned her neck making her constantly adjust, quite annoying that it caused her itch. Black pants that were tight at her waist by the tight belt, along with her work shoes, well, she had no complaints about them, they were quite comfortable.

For the rest of the suit, it was horrible to wear. But it would be worth it if she continued working in that place that made her see life in more vivid colors. That made her come home tired, but satisfied.

She glanced at the clock on the wall in front of, it said 7:30 at night. Her shift would end at 10, so there was little time left and this made her sigh in relief. Knowing the few minutes that were left to finish her day made her think about how before, when she was younger, she said that she would give her full 24 hours to work in the place.

Her young self, about 17 years old, had a dream of finally getting to work in one of these places. Where she wanted to sit next to all the rabbits, squirrels, birds, even snakes to be able to converse with them. Feel that special connection that she felt only she had. Where she could see her rabbit, Angel, trying to talk to other people but failing on the spot, making it clear that only she could understand him. And not only with him, but with all the other creatures that she discovered. She didn't know how, or why, but she felt that she could indirectly understand them, that with one look they gave her, she would know exactly what they were looking for. And it turned out to be true.

A few years later, not many, all the Equestrian magic incidents came. Where her friend Twilight, along with Sunset, brought those incidents that, being sincere, she still does not fully understand. Magic is quite complicated for her little head. But what she knows is that she got to the moment where she obtained a magic necklace that made her literally have conversations with animals as if she were with any other person. Making her 19-year-old self even more eager to be part of a job that involved the cute little creatures everyone adored.

They made her feel at peace within, she knew that none of them would judge her, or even look at her differently for whatever pleasure she had. She knew they would accept her no matter what, because their love was the purest she had ever felt in her entire life. One that they gave her and also one more person.

The person who helped her achieve her dream of living with animals, Pinkie Pie.

Thinking of her made her shudder, feeling her face heat up as she sighed in love. Her dear wife Pinkie Pie.

She was always the person she loved the most and has come to love from all her friends. It was that incredibly explosive pink stain that made their fears feel secure, some even withdrawn from being tired of failing to do so.

Where her insecurities, never unsavory but always calmed and crushed by the words that the fluffy-haired one gave her. When comparing herself to other girls, Pinkie would immediately come and examine her thoroughly if necessary to clarify that she was more perfect for her eyes. If she felt like it wasn't enough, Pinkie made her point all the more, saying that just breathing was more than enough. If she felt she wasn't up to the task, Pinkie wouldn't let her quit until she tried.

Where she knew she could talk, and talk, and talk without any restraint, since Fluttershy was from being quite quiet, with Pinkie it was the opposite. Her words with her came out smoothly, without fear of which words she could retain and which not. Without fear of how to explain a topic, because no matter how complicated it was, in some way or another the completely pink girl managed to understand it perfectly. Without fear of lack of communication, because the sincerity of both overflowed their containers.

Where their tastes were accepted without problems. Whether it was at her meals, Pinkie was an excellent cook, preparing whatever she asked for or sometimes without even asking for it. Whether in her clothes, where the blue-eyed one didn't care if she was wearing, she would always grab her by the waist and tell her how precious she was. Whether in her perfumes or scents, wherever, whatever the cologne, Pinkie would sink her head into her neck, tickling her with her nose and saying that her scent would never cease to enchant her.

Where your wishes were embraced without discomfort. Be it in her privacy, where Pinkie would tell her that no matter what they did, she loved her and everything they experienced made it special every time. Whether in her jobs, where it didn't matter what inspired her, Pinkie would give her her full support and she had already shown it. In fact, when Fluttershy sat in her art room, painting a picture to relax a bit, her wife would come to paint alongside her, giving her ideas for her painting and even saying her own painting ideas out loud, Fluttershy giving your opinion without fear.

Where she and her partner, perhaps they did not complement each other, but where they could fit with perfect comfort. Perhaps there was one or another shaking in its small box, but quickly both put their hands on the base, to get hold of the box and that it remained firm without hesitation.

Fluttershy felt that her life was her, and she didn't know what she would do without a person to wake her up in the morning with 10 lbs of sugar in the bed.

Without someone who gives her small heart attacks due to slips or simply details that she wants to give her.

Without that someone who, after giving her the great shock, immediately kisses her to calm her heartbeat and give her one or another prize, caressing her on her sides, rubbing her back defining her curves or even lovingly kneading her butt, an action that embarrassed her but it made feel calm to know who it was who did it.

Without that someone pampering her when she came home from a long day of paperwork, just like today. Where they kissed her passionately, caressing her lips and washing her tongue of the taste of the other mouth, feeling a pair of hands explore her trunk at a leisurely pace, as if Pinkie wanted to completely memorize every little corner of her body. When her hands went up to the other girl's hair, plunging into the total fluffy softness of her partner, pulling some hair causing Pinkie to let out growls occasionally. Soft lips turned wild against her neck, sucking hard at her skin as if she really wanted to eat it and leaving bites so firm as if she wanted the whole world to see who and how she had been scarred.

Without that someone who massaged her breasts with such delight and desire that made her immerse herself more in the pleasure it gave her. When she sucked her breasts like she was eating the best delicacy in the world, salivating a lot on her. Adorning her trunk, legs, and thighs with cute kisses and casual hickeys just for a little extra in their little game.

Without that someone who looked at her with those opaque and glassy eyes, full of desire for her along with a playfully daring smile adorning her lips. Eyes narrowed as she felt how they read her internally. Without a mane of great magnitude where to sink your fingers when you saw how she stuck out her big tongue to-

Fluttershy violently shook her head at the memories. Feeling that she almost blew smoke from her ears. How could she begin to think something like that in the middle of work? How ashamed she was for starting something so inappropriate in such a peaceful place and nothing for the occasion.

But a smile crept into her mouth, a white smile amid the red fumes on her face. Today was a busy day of paperwork, today was a day that she could use as the perfect excuse to get all the pampering she wanted, and she was betting all the Angel carrots that Pinkie was desperately wanting the same.

Puffing out her chest and cheeks, she quickly followed her report. With sudden inspiration and enthusiasm that only a certain cheerful girl could give her.

—∆—

The minutes passed, her fingers began to ache next to her hands. Whatever direction hera wrist bent, she emitted a soft, painful crackle. Her arms felt like they would drop from having them in one position for so long to write while her legs shook from the painful cramps she was having at that moment. Not to mention her back.

Sitting for hours killed her.

Finally the most desired moment for her arrived. The door to her small room, which she could call "office", was thrown open as a soft knock was heard from it. As if it were a key signal, Fluttershy quickly rested leaning against her chair and her arms fell weakly to her sides separated from her body by the shape of the chair she was in.

"It's over for today, Fluttershy." The Vet's soft voice reached her ears like the most relaxing song she'd ever heard. She loved that news at the end of her shift. "You can go home."

The younger only gave the woman a soft smile of relief, giving her a silent 'thank you.' Fauna gave a slight nod in return for her smile and left, leaving her employee alone to take her things calmly.

Letting out an exaggerated sigh of relief, she slowly got up. She quickly grabbed her black purse that crossed the middle of her body with a thick belt. She adjusted it correctly to her shoulders as she began to put the papers of the enclosure in it, along with some artifacts of her like her personalized mug.

It was a small white cup intended for coffee consumption, it had nothing to highlight it except the image that ran through its center and filled the front of its shape. It was an image where they came out with her girlfriend, Pinkie Pie, instead they were a surprise she had for her. There was nothing special on that date, it was not their first date, not their first anniversary or any of them, it was not a party or anything like that, but there was something that made them choose that specific moment.

She smiled at the memory.

"Do you like it? I know I cook cupcakes, cakes or pastries all the time for everyone, but I made this just for you. Do you see this cupcake?" She asked her as she handed it to her.

It was one of a really yellow bread, a little golden on the top. It was slightly fluffy and with little butterfly marks on it. The frosting was a really soft pink glitter one, with a little light blue flower in one corner.

Fluttershy immediately related it to her person, getting a bit confused by the flower that adorned it.

"I do see it, Pinkie." She assured her so that her girlfriend would carry on smoothly.

"Well how can you tell, the color of its base is completely yellow. A soft yellow and beautiful like your skin." Pinkie stroked her arm lightly, making her wince at the sudden touch. "Its ends are made of a really soft pink frosting. A pink as bright and attractive as your hair." Once again she could feel her girlfriend's hand climb up her arm, until she felt a lock of her hair tangling lightly with it. Fluttershy felt even her ears ache from her blush.

"T-that's so cute Pinkie ..." Her words trailed off slightly, internally debating whether to ask that little detail. "But, if they're based on me, why that flower? I don't normally wear flowers in my hair." She clarified looking at the other with curiosity.

The fluffy-haired one nodded slightly, as she quickly turned around to grab an object behind her. Fluttershy's heart raced slightly at the thought that someone like Pinkie could be so thoughtful or romantic if she would give her what she thought she would.

"Yes Shy-Shy. You don't wear flowers naturally, but on this day, right now." She cut off her sentence slightly to finally turn around, showing a small light blue flower. Gently bowing and pinning it on her hair like a cute ornament. "I give it to you, showing that you look good with whatever you wear. That in my eyes you will be perfect because I love you. And that with a cupcake, I declare something very simple."

Fluttershy went blank for a moment. No, this couldn't be, Pinkie couldn't be doing this. This, was it really happening?

"Uh..." A sound of disbelief came out of her mouth.

Pinkie searched her hair expertly, getting a little frustrated that she couldn't find what she was looking for. Her brow furrowed slightly as she stuck out her tongue to better focus on the search. It seemed unsuccessful, she was beginning to scare that she had forgotten. She couldn't do it, not at this point.

Her eyes went slightly wider than normal as a smile crept across her lips. She quickly pulled the unruly strand sticking out of the front of her hair with little force, like it was a switch. Her hair puffed out for a few seconds and then released a bunch of streamers, like her famous party cannon.

A glittering artifact flew through the air, expertly landing on the tip of her cupcake's pink frosting. Staying exposed before the two of them to flash in Fluttershy's sight.

Pinkie grasped her girlfriend's hand gently, intertwining their fingers and fondly stroking her partner's knuckles, looked directly at her, Fluttershy doing the same.

Pinkie's gaze was soft, her brows slightly furrowed in a loving term. On her mouth was the most beautiful smile that Fluttershy loves. It was not huge, giant how she showed it to all her friends and acquaintances. She was small, welcoming, loving and sincere. One that she knew was directed just for her. Not counting the tender redness that settled on her already rosy cheeks, and that unmistakable glow in her blue eyes.

Her beautiful blue eyes.

"Do you want to be the frosting on my cupcake forever, Fluttershy?" Finally her question hit her hard.

To save details, she accepted between panic attacks. Wrapping her fiancee in a hug and some loving kisses that followed.

Pinkie, mocking at the situation, had taken a photo of her hugging her with so much affection and blush. Her face snuggled into her big pink breasts, with a tender smile on her face enjoying the moment.

And yes, she couldn't believe that Pie had convinced her to use a coffee mug for her work with that image on it.

Letting out a sigh and a defeated smile, she carried her to the sink in the corner of the room and washed the mug carefully. Finishing removing the soap, she took the small towel that was there to dry the inside and outside of the junk, finally putting it in her work bag.

Although it was not a bag, it was a briefcase that Pinkie had given her so that she could carry all her equipment to the animals without problems. She have internally thanked her, since it gave a lot of space.

After a while, checking that everything was in her suitcase, leaving nothing behind, she calmly left the office in the direction of the exit of the compound. Meeting glances with Dr. Fauna, she said goodbye.

"Have a nice night, Doctor." She wished her along with a smile, one that was reciprocated.

"Likewise Fluttershy, nice evening." The blue-haired one answered as she waved her hand in a gesture of farewell.

Without waiting, the minor went out through the glass doors that separated her from the outside. A strong breeze of cold air hit her body roughly, sending a shiver through her. With a shaky smile, she set up her black suitcase and quickly went to the red car in the parking lot.

It was a red Feny SuperSport bass, with bright yellow stripe details. The rims of its wheels were a light blue that was quite comfortable to look at and, not forgetting, the white cloud with a ray of the colors of the rainbow that was painted on both sides of the car.

Walking a bit impatiently, she reached over and quickly touched the driver's side window, not having the slightest intention of looking inside. Giving Dash all the time she wanted. Because oh god, she still remembered what had happened the last time. A blush crossed her face.

The girl left her workplace quite happy, she was relieved a lot that her friends, Rainbow and Twilight, were kind enough to pick her up and take her home every day.

They had learned that always, every night they passed in front of the work of their dear shy friend. How good friends they were, why not stop by to take her gently home?

So there was the innocent little angel face that the animal caretaker handled. She arrived in front of a closed car window, and tapped it gently, not wanting to sound too loud or cause any damage to the vehicle.

The window did not open after a few seconds, the car showed no signs of having someone inside. This worried and got Fluttershy's attention at the same time. Very curious why her friend was not responding, she strained her eyes to see through the dark filter that had been applied to the car windows. When she managed to make out what was happening, her eyes widened in surprise and she gasped heavily. Ashamed of her actions, she quickly straightened up to wait for the car doors to be opened for her.

About 5 or 7 seconds later, not long, the driver's window was rolled down. A disheveled and panting Rainbow Dash peeked out, smiling at her childhood friend. She quickly opened the doors to the back seats, letting her friend pass, to take her home.

Fluttershy was so embarrassed that she didn't even want to look straight ahead. Hearing Twilight's gasps and Rainbow's laughs were enough.

Shaking her head slightly at that memory, she was a little surprised that the car door started to open. She entered hesitantly, checking first to see if there were any scenes or signs that something obscene had occurred before she was there.

A sigh of relief came out of her mouth at the knowledge that it wasn't.

Twilight was with her nose buried in a Daring Do book, while the other rainbow-haired girl settled into her seat, starting the car quickly.

"Sorry I'm late, Flutters, but I couldn't find this baby's keys." She clarified as she started to drive.

The aforementioned only let out a soft "don't worry" as she looked out the window, eager to get home.

Instead of watching the scenery go by, her mind only formulated Pinkie's face. With her big blue eyes looking at her, her rose face flushed and a beautiful smile of love, which was directed only at her.

Oh god, she was crazy about that girl.

No one could make such many butterflies appear in her stomach, making them flutter high when she kissed her. No one could make her guts churn with anticipation and nervousness, to the point of making her nauseous (in the good term). No one could turn her face so intense red that it looked worse than a tomato, with just a touch of hands, or a few loving words.

No one could put her in the mood she put her in.

Her mind again focused on the road, on the streets, some shops that began to indicate the proximity of her home. Her heart inevitably raced, with despair and excitement of already being in those arms that would surround her tightly in a hug.

When she least realized it, the vehicle she was coming from came to a slow stop in front of a large white house, with pink and yellow decorations. Not counting the huge party drawings on they roof, and some other butterflies adorning the front door of their home.

It was a bit funny how they decided to get a house of their own, and they immediately agreed to decorate it in their own way. Something unusual than what one might expect of two adults.

Or practically 7, since all her friends agreed to decorate their own homes with their own "CutieMarks" and those of their partners. A tender detail and something special. Not everyone knew what his special, practically unique brand was.

"Here we are, Flutters." Rainbow mentioned turning to look at her.

"Thank you very much, Dash." She thanked her, nodding her head along with a smile.

She opened the car door, trying not to hit it or rub it against any pavement that could damage it. Getting out of the car, she closed the door softly as she leaned out of her cyan friend's open window.

“At the same time?” She asked smiling, as she extended her fist towards her childhood friend.

"Yes, until the end of the month." The pink-haired girl answered, while with some confidence she clashed her fist and an embarrassed smile adorned her face.

Although she had been with the athlete girl since summer camp and somewhat rude, she still did not get used to her gestures. A hit to the shoulder could mean love, but it still hurt. A pat on the back could signify her encouragement, but it didn't stop from stinging a bit for her strength. A hand ruffling her hair could signify some fatherly affection, but it didn't stop from pulling some of her strands and messing up her hairstyle.

The clash of fists could be her favorite gesture of friendship. Of course, after the hugs.

She noticed, with an amused look, how Rainbow nudged something soft to her girlfriend who was next to her. Twilight quickly took her eyes off the book and adjusted her glasses somewhat alarmed, looking from side to side until she saw where the older girl was. She understood the situation, and with a slight blush of sorrow she dismissed her with a smile.

"See you later, Fluttershy." Her hand rocked from side to side in goodbye.

With a weak "Goodbye", she turned away from the window and Rainbow started fearlessly. A speed that honestly would have scared her. I assumed that not to the purple-movie, out of habit. She honestly couldn't get used to it. She was barely able to handle Pinkie's speed in some things, though on second thought, that car's speed was nothing compared to what the pink girl could be.

Her nervousness flared again, an excited smile playing on her face. Thinking that she was already home excited her, for the simple reason that this person was there.

She turned, slowly on her heels as she saw each of the windows illuminated by lights, only the ones below, since the only room upstairs had a fairly opaque curtain, of aqua green with blue and yellow balloons next to it, little pink butterflies flying around them.
Obviously their downstairs windows also had their respective curtains, but they were white and quite transparent to tell the truth.

And oh God, she loved that they were transparent.

The two of them lived in a small neighborhood where the houses were about 10 meters apart. Not too far, but not too close either. She stressed that it was a place with little population, the maximum that you would find in his street would be less than 7 houses, along with the fact that his people were quite hard-working. You wouldn't see a soul walking around at 11pm, the time she got home.

Pinkie is usually very, too loud. She loves to sing and listen to music every day. That included her house being fairly thick-walled, drowning out the sound as much as possible, making her successful at it. You could walk past the house, that if Pinkie had her stereo turned up, you would hear nothing but a thud from the windows booming against the bass and rhythms of the song.

Another point was that Pinkie was sooo liberating. Several times she had arrived with her friend Rarity, Twilight, or even her boss, Dr. Fauna. All invited different times for different reasons, but always with an incredible variable.

Finding a Pinkie Pie with music to the max, and her only garments being a cake panty with candy. Nothing more than that. Maybe she could forgive her a bit with her other best friends.

Rarity who was quite mature and could even have seen her like this several times for her wardrobe measurements.

Applejack, who was practically a distant relative of the Pie. They looked like family, so it didn't bother her.

Rainbow Dash, was her best friend from childhood. She was not jealous of her, but she had to admit that jokes about her girlfriend's attributes, and even rises, bothered her so much that Rainbow preferred to keep quiet before going over the line.

Twilight, she was quite studious and focused. Mature for her age. Seeing a body in total nakedness caused her a feeling of neutrality, it seemed that she almost saw her as if she were wearing clothes.

Sunset was a pretty laid back girl, she didn't have much trouble with Pinkie, so any sudden action no longer surprised her. She was not paying attention to her nudity, although Fluttershy was a bit bothered by it, since Sunset was just like Rainbow in regards to her girlfriend.

Oh, but no. Not with other people.
Pinkie Pie had quite a heavy talk after Fluttershy arrived at her house with Fauna, making the scene somewhat disturbing for the second mentioned. Turning everything into an awkward and somewhat revealing meeting regarding their relationship.

But Fluttershy loved when she came alone.

She was a shy soul, yes. She had been confirmed countless times throughout her life with her friends, and those times were still considered. Her confidence had gradually risen when she began to hang out with them, and it rose very noticeably when her relationship with the fluffy-haired one began.

Oh, but after being in an 8 year marriage to a girl, it was putting your confidence to the overflow.

Approaching slowly to the entrance of her house, she could see through the window how the shadow of that girl moved through the windows. The light of the home reflecting it in the best possible way. Fluttershy swore she could almost see the tips of her nipples in the shadow.

Biting her lip, she continued on her way. Standing directly in front of the door, she pulled the keys out of her coat pocket, gently grasping them and inserting into the lock. Being someone who had been the most silent for years had given you an advantage in some things, such as opening the door so carefully that she could barely hear when she had opened it.
She peeked out slightly, focusing her eyes on her initial target. That made her pupils dilate quite large, and her hands lightly tightened on the door handle.

There it was, that pink body moving to the tune of the song. She would never consider calling the girl fat, but she had a nice layer of extra meat, which gave her the most beautiful curves and soft elasticity. Her full and daring butt that was framed by her somewhat small panties. Her abdomen, not round or completely straight, but if she had curves that she did not see equaled in someone else. How those big, round, soft and beautiful breasts swayed to the rhythm in which she moved her body, apparently preparing something to eat. Her arms, unaffected by the incredible sugar she was ingesting, looked more like the other way around.

It was known that since Twilight arrived from the other world, they all found out that in another parallel universe they were ponies. Each one knew what race it was. And that, plus the strongly direct contact they had with that magic, perhaps gave credence to some toning that sometimes didn't make sense in Pinkie. She, being a earth pony, had to do everything at the hand of her hooves. There were no vehicles, machines or even cranes to do their job of loading things. Everything she did, on her hoove on the ground.

Maybe, just maybe, that explained why damn Pinkie had such attractive muscles! She did not exercise, it was not often to strengthen her body. But damn, Fluttershy couldn't explain how her attractive, beautiful, and sexy girlfriend had such sexy arms.

It was a truly lovely sight.

She could see how those thin pink legs moved with incredible ease and fluidity to the music she was listening to. Taking some dance steps, some jumping or simply turning on her heels, enjoying the moving melody that she was playing at that moment.

That hit Fluttershy somewhat hard. Her eyes went out of focus as the loud volume of the stereo hit her ears. She could swear that her brain, even her head was vibrating from the force of the bass.

Somewhat stunned, she rushed inside, closing the door softly and quickly approaching those big speakers that echoed from the great volume that was being put on them. The yellow girl could feel the pressure on her head worse with each step closer, until finally her hand reached the sound knob. She grabbed it hastily and turned it to the left, noticing the difference in sound considerably. The music was still playing, but at a few decibels more pleasant to her sensitive ears.

Pinkie, noticing the interruption, quickly turned around with a rolling pin in her hands in a defensive pose. Upset that she had not heard anyone enter. Her eyes widened considerably when she saw who the real intruder was. With enviable speed, she grabbed the first thing she could find for cover.

A white apron.

Tying it up hastily, she hid behind the kitchen wall. Her eyes narrowed as she occasionally returned her gaze to where Fluttershy was standing, taking care that she didn't reveal herself too much. After a few seconds she was beginning to get confused, she did not see anyone enter.

The shy girl laughed at her gestures, it was tender (and somewhat exaggerated) that she did take her talks seriously. She had managed to make Pinkie aware that she should be careful when she came home, she didn't want to find another awkward scene in front of her friends or people from work. Oh god please no.

"Easy honey. Today it's just me." She clarified in a soft voice to calm her down.

An exaggerated sigh of relief sounded from the other side, as an apron flew to the ground.

"Thank heaven! I didn't want to have another one of those super serious talks about shame and privacy." She said with a clear tone of boredom as she came out behind the wall, exposing herself to her girlfriend while still quietly in the kitchen. "Why privacy? Don't we have privacy in bed every night?" She added playfully.

She knew that would embarrass her girlfriend. And it successfully worked.

“PINKIE!” The cry of embarrassment that sounded behind her made her laugh.

She playfully turned to her girlfriend, seeing her face a rather strong blush. Her laughter turned to a tender smile when she saw her wife like this. It caused her so much tenderness to know that after so long, that girl was still the shy soul and something innocent that she was since they met.

And Pinkie loved that.

She loved how that yellow face turned pink so easily, with a few simple words, a touch of hands, even a somewhat naive hint. It was so cute how she managed to embarrass her in public by occasionally stealing kisses in front of many people.

She loved how that frowning frown was at anything she disliked. When Raimbow, for example, made somewhat intimate jokes about herself, she quickly noticed how her wife (always present) gave the rainbow-haired one rather sharp glances, warning her before she screwed up. Or those adorable pouts she gave when she wasn't giving her the kisses she had hinted at.

She loved how those pretty green eyes lit up with a twinkle looking at her. Even if her face was full of fatigue, there would always be that smile full of energy and happiness that she gave when she saw her.

That made her heart beat like crazy in a sea of ​​eternal warmth.

"You know I'm kidding, silly!" She hurried to say as she looked away.

She pulled on her oven mitts, one in each hand, to grasp a metal pot of bubbling water, where a variety of vegetables were being simmered. Lifting it slowly, she left it in the sink. Place where you would later drain your water to leave the vegetables on a large plate.

Fluttershy was not a sweet tooth, nor was she eating too large meals. Pinkie knew how much her girlfriend loved a small salad of raw and cooked vegetables alike.

Fluttershy likewise huffed in embarrassment as she gently set the briefcase down on a one-person couch. She began by taking off her shoes and setting them aside on the coat rack to the right of they front door.

"It's hard to tell when you're joking, Pinkamena." She mentioned with an amused smile on her lips.

The black jacket was also removed to hang it on a hook on the wooden cabinet. She quickly reached for the tight belt around her waist, undoing it and tossing it right on top of that big black suitcase.

"Oh come on, don't bother! I made you your favorite food!" She chant happily the one with the curls. Still moving freely around the kitchen, this time serving the table.

It was a small wooden dining room in a rectangular shape, with 7 chairs divided by its sides. The number of her chairs was planned by her friends, but naturally they were used 2 more frequently.

On a small plate were pieces of cucumber, carrot, radish, lettuce, some purple cabbage and two tomato slices perfectly cut on the sides. Next to that was another small flat plate with a fruit salad, some blackberries, blueberries, watermelon chunks, strawberry, apple, and swan-shaped mandarin slices on the side. Both sides of the table with the exact same plates of food.

They didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but it was surprising how Pinkie always had her food on display. As if it were going to a very restaurant. Maybe SugarCube Corner had influenced her, or maybe not. But that presentation detail was never overlooked, and it was something quite nice.

At the end of serving, the energetic girl looked at her partner. Her pupils were noticeably dilated when she saw her. Right at that moment, Fluttershy had her hair a bit disheveled, her tie was vaguely unkempt, and the white shirt of her suit was messy, with her skirts off her pants and some what wrinkled from use. Her black pants toned her legs as she lay barefoot.

She couldn't help but say that she looked tenderly sexy in her eyes. She loved when Fluttershy came like this. She knew what was coming after dinner and that excited her with anticipation.

The shy girl, on the other hand, hadn't noticed what she looked like. In mind she only had the goal of lightening the load on her suit. The relief that ran through her after taking all the pressure off was tremendous.

With an exhausted smile directed at her partner, she walked to the table, desperately waiting to have a bite of that delicious dish that awaited her. It seemed like he begged her to eat it. She hadn't realized how hungry she might be.

“Where do you think you're going?” The voice echoed in her ears like a purr.

She stopped short when something had grabbed her tie, pulling it slightly. When her sight came into focus again, she was trapped by the force with which they held her garment, staring into large blue eyes. In these there was a playful look, hiding her true intentions.

Fluttershy immediately became nervous.

"U-Um, to eat?" She replied with a shaky smile on her mouth.

It's not because her partner bullied her, or maybe a little bit. Seeing when Pinkie got into that facet made her crawl, making her skin crawl.

"Isn't there something you should eat first?" She questioned more suggestively. Pulling slightly to bring their faces even closer.

Fluttershy could practically feel Pinkie's slow breathing on her lips. It was impossible to tear her eyes away from those large orbs, looking at her expectantly. Without controlling it, a blush quickly attacked her face, going from yellow to almost apple red, her lips trembled feeling a sudden cold and her gaze trembled, diverting it to those pink lips with a mocking smile on them.

The pink girl gave a some what contagious laugh, as she closed the space between them with a deep kiss. And as if it had drained all of Fluttershy's emotions, she responded immediately, allowing herself to melt into the kiss, without fear of how it might end.

Their lips together was like putting two soft marshmallows. The smoothness was a delight. They fit the bill perfectly and danced without a hitch. Fluttershy hugged her partner around the waist, while Pinkie caught her by the neck, forcing her to stay close.

Fluttershy quickly licked the opponent's lips, this one, in a choked giggle, opened her mouth, letting the intruding tongue pass. Their tongues brushed unashamedly, savoring each other wanting to get everything possible.

Pinkie's sweet taste was something the Fluttershy seemed never to get over. That smooth taste of sugar and strawberries, vaguely resembling cotton candy, had her addicted to it.

And Fluttershy was not far behind. Maybe she wasn't someone to eat sweets constantly, but it tasted naturally intoxicating. Pinkie couldn't exactly describe her taste (and she has tried any number of flavors), but it was a sensation that was some what relaxing.

After a few seconds, they parted ways. Thanks to Pinkie's insistence to stay longer, she had used up all their air, causing them to gasp heavily in search of normalizing their breathing. A trickle of saliva was broken by the bright smile that lit up the girl's turquoise eyes.

"I love you, Shy-Shy." The pink girl mentioned softly, looking at her partner with the most sincere look Fluttershy had ever seen.

Shy's heart skipped a beat, beating with an erratic and intense speed, pumping with great force. Unable to help it, Fluttershy quickly smiled at her and buried her face between the large pink breasts, snuggling with her eyes closed in a relaxed expression.

"I love you too, Pinkie Pie." She replied, listening to the aforementioned cheerful laugh as she felt the friction of her embrace increase.

——∆——

It was night. Luna's moon shone proudly in the middle of the sky, softly illuminating the town of Ponyville. Everything was silent and muted, announcing that the time to rest had come.

In a large tree, converted into a cabin, they was no exception. All the diurnal animals slept peacefully in their nests and beds. Giving the night to the nocturnal beasts to seize the darkness in the forest.

Climbing the stairs, locked in a room were two mares. One canary color lying on top of another pink one. The first was relaxing in that huge fluff that covered her with its two front hooves, lightly caressing her back.

Pinkie enjoyed the soft purrs that Fluttershy emitted every so often. She knew how sensitive the shy mare could be, and giving her love in this way greatly complemented her. It made her happier (more than usual) that she was the only one who could give her this.

“Pinkie?” Her soft voice like a melody perked up the aforementioned ears, directing them in her direction for further attention.

“What's wrong, Flutters?” Her caresses stopped for a moment, moving her right front hoof to the sleek mane that covered them.

She felt her girlfriend caress her chest with one cheek, noticing how she took a better position to snuggle. A shy blush with a relaxed smile was Fluttershy's expression now.

“How do you make your chest so comfortable?” The bigger mare asked in a whisper.

Pinkie let out a bubbling laugh as she resumed her caresses.

"Spongy, right?"

Comments ( 3 )

You should check out your pronouns.
At the start of the story, fluttershy is referred to as she, shee, he and I.

Without waiting, the minor went out through the glass doors that separated her from the outside.

Is it Fluttershy an adult I'm pretty sure you mentioned it early in the story but she's in her 20s also married why did you say minor?

11057905
I used the term "minor" to refer that she's younger than the Veterinarian, not that she is a minor. Sorry if it's misunderstood.

Login or register to comment