• Published 31st Oct 2020
  • 326 Views, 7 Comments

Just want to go home - Morbidly depressed Brony



Wallflower is in a hospital after trying to kill herself. Now she has to do everything she can to get out.

  • ...
 7
 326

Day 1

Wallflower Blush woke up in a weird way not remembering she was still in the hospital. She sat up wondering where she was when a nurse walked in. "Wallflower," she called "We're serving breakfast if you would like some and we need to test your vitals so can you be out here in two minutes?"

"What happened?" Asked Wallflower Blush wondering what was going on.

"We took you into one of the rooms in the middle of the night because one of our patients was discharged. Be out here in two minutes please." The nurse headed out of the room as Wallflower got up and got dressed. She was sweating so she left her sweater off. She then got her vitals tested and grabbed her breakfast. She then sat down with other patients.

"You must be new here," said a Patient, "Don't be too afraid okay, life in here gets easier as it goes by."

"We do have group therapy meetings here," Said another Patient, "Here at Butter Hospital they try to make you feel better as best they can. But you have to try too. You won't be here forever."

"They give you things to work on and that's the easiest way to get discharged," Said the other patient, "I don't think I've introduced myself, My name's Stan."

"And I'm Meg," said the other patient.

"My name is Wallflower," she said blushing a little, "How long have you guys been here?

"Three days," Said Stan.

"Three weeks," Said Meg.

"Three weeks?" Asked Wallflower, "How can you stand it?"

"It's not that bad," said Meg, "It starts to kind of grow on you after a while."

"Like a bad fungus," Wallflower grumbled, "What did you guys get for breakfast?"

"They have pancakes in the freezer," Said Stan, "And there's a Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Cart, every day."

"They give you your pills every day what I do is keep a journal of each day so I don't forget how long I've been here." Meg Said.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys." Wallflower said.

"You too." Stan said.

"Group Meeting in ten." Lou called.

"So why are you here?" Asked Wallflower.

"I've been going through clinical depression." Said Stan.

"Trying to find a better family." Said Meg, "What about you?"

"Tried to kill myself and my friends noticed," Said Wallflower, "You guys can help me through this right?"

"We can only try," Stan Said, "The last time I suffered depression I poisoned myself with alcohol."

"That's gotta be rough." Said Meg. "Don't worry Wallflower, this isn't forever it's just for about a week or Maybe two."

After Breakfast Wallflower, Stan and Meg went to a group therapy meeting. The person in charge Lou Hockhauser called the meeting to order and they began talking. Lou then introduced Wallflower Blush who turned away from the group. Lou tried to get her to look but she had no luck.

"Wallflower," Lou said, "I know this is a really big change for you but we promise we can help you get better."

"I'm stupid." Said Wallflower

"No you're not," Lou said, "Haven't you seen yourself? You're beautiful and you can talk to us anytime you want. We'll give you things to work on."




Later, Wallflower Blush was working on a worksheet about why she was here and what she can do better the next time she wanted to kill herself. It was hard but she wanted to, NEEDED TO get out of there. When she was called out by one of the staff, a person named Dr. Minyak.

"Wallflower, you have a phone call." He called out

Wallflower went over to the phone, waited for it to ring and picked it up.

"Hello, This is Butler Hospital." She addressed

"Wallflower, It's Sunset. How are you doing?"

"Not very well." Wallflower yelled, "No thanks to you Sunset."

"You can be mad at me all you want but this will help you a lot." Sunset said

"Pipe down." Wallflower shouted, "You got me into this in the first place."

"I'm only trying to help you okay?" Sunset shouted back, "I should've been a better friend to you and if I'd known you were hurting yourself I would've helped you sooner."

"Well Maybe I enjoy pain." Wallflower screamed with tears streaming down her face, making everybody look at her, "I gotta go" she whispered and then she hung up.

Sunset from the other side had worried about Wallflower Blush. But she tried to put it behind her because she knew she was in a better place. Right?




At the end of the day, Wallflower Blush had her dinner consisting of a Ham Sandwich and some Raisins. She did not like the food options being served on the cart so she went with the Sandwich serve. Someone from the evening staff had made sure Wallflower had gotten her evening meds as well as her vitals retested. Wallflower remembered the note Fluttershy had written that said "Ask for food and beverages when needed." and "Hospital food is not great but eat to keep up your strength." But Wallflower knew she didn't have any strength. After dinner the Patients all gathered around to do a group activity about the upsides in their lives as well as things they had to look forward to. She decided to make a collage on things she really enjoyed including, but not limited to, Gardening, Flowers, Self harm and other things. Wallflower was pretty tired after the day she had so when she finished her collage she went into her room, took a shower, did her evening checklist and took her nightly medication. She was really tired, then Dr. Minyak handed her a bag. Wallflower opened it up, it was filled with some of her personal items including, but not limited to, Her blanket, her bathrobe, some stuffed animals and on it was a note that said "If you have any problems just call me.-Sunset Shimmer." Wallflower Blush smiled at that and when she was ready she went to her room and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

This story is based off my experience at Buttler Hospital. I needed to go there for ten days but I'm not going to make this story that long because I barely remember most of it.