• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 1,639 Views, 21 Comments

Bounty Hunter Anon - Sunny Solaire



Anonymous and Sunset Shimmer are Mandalorian bounty hunters in the Star Wars galaxy.

  • ...
8
 21
 1,639

Phoning a Friend

Rarity was the owner of a large chain of clubs and expensive clothing outlets that her family originally started on Taris. It was all but destroyed when Darth Malak and the Sith bombed the planet hundreds of years ago, but someone survived and got it started up again on Cato Neimoidia. She had lived up to her family's name and expectations, and her businesses were now the most popular ones on the whole planet. She sometimes uses this large influence to find rare bounties for you and Sunset in exchange for a finder's fee.

You smile at her when she comes up on your screen. "Things are good, Rarity. We just cashed in on a drug dealing hypnotist, but we need some help to get her friend."

"Ah, I see." She says. "Well, what can I do for you then?"

You continue. "This woman we took in, Adagio Dazzle, had this jewel that meant a whole lot to her. I tried to analyze it, but my computer didn't recognize anything about it. Sunset thought that maybe the Hutts on Tatooine might know something about it."

Rarity gasps and puts a hand to her chest. "You run across some jewelry, and your first thought was to go to the Hutts with it instead of me? I'm offended!"

You smirk and Sunset leans over to look at her. "In his defense, he was the one who decided to contact you before heading off to Tatooine."

Rarity smiles and places a hand over mouth.

"Anonymous, you do know me!"

You chuckle at her. "Well, I don't think it's a real piece of jewelry. She did something with it and she was able to make her voice... really loud, and she almost got away. It's difficult to explain unless we're in person, but either way, I think this gem is actually some kind of device."

She hums and thinks for a moment. "So you need help to see the Hutts, hmm? Let me look around and see if I can't find anything out. In the meantime, why don't you two come over so I can take a look at that gem of yours? Just to be safe." She says with a wink.

You look at Sunset and both nod in agreement. "Sounds good to me." You say.

"We'll be right there." Sunset adds.

"Wonderful!" Rarity claps her hands together once. "We'll see you two when you get here!"

You switch off the comms channel and start locking in the coordinates for Cato Neimoidia.

"She's so flirty. I swear, she likes you." Sunset says.

You chuckle. "Well, she's not going to steal me from you, so don't you worry your pretty little head."

Once the coordinates are locked in, Sunset hits the throttle and the ship jumps into lightspeed toward Cato Neimoidia.

Author's Note:

Rarity: fashion mogul, entertainment organizer, friend to Anon and Sunset, and secret bounty hunting researcher.