• Published 4th Oct 2020
  • 254 Views, 0 Comments

Sungirl - Alvaxerox



A young Celestia embarks on a journey to become a superhero

  • ...
 0
 254

Vigilantes

For a month, Ember has helped Celestia get into shape, she's bene doing pushups, sit-ups, punching a sandbag and doing some acrobatic skills. She felt muscle in her arms. Ember touched them to see how they feel and she was surprised. And Celestia blushed a little as she feels her muscle being grabbed by Ember's hand. Lately she has been developing some feelings for Ember.

"Alright, you seem to be ready. But now there's only one more thing left..." Ember said.

"And what is it?" Celestia asked.

"Despite the fact you now have big guns packing in your body, let's see if you can beat me via on the ring." Ember explained.

"You mean... I get to fight you?" Celestia asked excitedly.

"Yeah. Come on." Ember and Celestia got on the ring. "Alright. Come at me with all you got!" Ember said. "Don't hold back."

Celestia charged at Ember and a fury of kicks. Ember managed to dodge and the she throw a few punches at Celestia. Celestia managed to block them and threw a body blow on Ember's gut. Then she started laying a fury of punches to the face, then she flipped back and ran and kick Ember in the stomach. Ember went flying to the right ropes and then it pushed her back to Celestia where she delivered a final uppercut. Ember fell to the ground. Defeated.

"... You did it." Ember said. "You beat me. Now you are ready."

Celestia was happy. And filed with pride. "You really think so?" She asked.

"Yep. You are now ready to go make the guys who took your sister pay." Ember said.

Celestia wanted to thank Ember for her help. So she gave her a hug. "Thank you Ember... For everything. But there's you should know."

"What is it-" Ember's question was cut short cause Celestia was kissing her on the lips. Ember was shocked... But she blushed and embraced it.

Celestia finished her kiss. "I really like you Ember. And I wanted you to come fight with me. As my partner in crime."

"And in love?" Ember asked.

"Yeah... I did grew some feelings for you. Ever since you been training me, I felt like I found someone I could be more then a friend to." Celestia said.

"He he he, so you ended up falling in love with me. Well to be fair... I knew you wanted me to date you. When you told me your backstory. You needed someone to make feel happy again. And I guess that someone is me. Sure. I'll be your partner... And your girlfriend." Ember said.

"Great. Cause I got some costumes for us to wear." Ember was confused about what Celestia said. Celestia got in her bag, a baggy light yellow onesie with a unicorn horn tiara, and a scarf with a leotard and arm and leg warmers. "Since you like being barefooted. You have these. I'll have the yellow suit."

"So we're going to be vigilantes?" Ember asked.

"Yeah. Exactly." Celestia said. "And I got the perfect name for you. Since your gang was called the Dragons. You will be called... Dragon X."

"Huh. I like it. What about you?" Ember asked.

"My father once called me and my sister the sun and the moon. So I will be called Sungirl." Celestia said.

"Really? Sungirl?" Ember asked. Celestia nodded. "Alright."


Later...

Ember put on her new outfit. She did like it's not spandex and she did like being in the cold. She can make it work. "Not bad." She said. "Hey Tia, your done?"

"Yes I am." Celestia walks up to Ember now that's she's dressed up in her costume. "So... What do you think?"

"Not bad." Ember said. "Now we're ready."

"Before we go to Maretropolis... I just want to stop by home first." Celestia said.


A few minutes later...

Ember dropped off Celestia at home. "Starswirl? You home?"

"I'm right here." Starswirl said. "So... Your leaving the city?"

"Yeah. It's time for me to go Starswirl. But thank you for taking care of me." Celestia said. "But I wanted to get the person who sent those thugs to rob me and Luna and bring Luna some justice."

"I know you would want to avenge your sister's love. So I got you this." Starswirl gave Celestia a sun neckless. "This was from your mother. Legend has it... It holds power of love, peace and friendship. Luna wanted to give this to you. Look inside." Celestia opens the neckless and it shows a picture of herself and Luna. She shed a tear of joy. "Keep it with you. To remember her by."

"Thank you Starswirl... So long father." Celestia said as she gives her foster dad a hug.

"Take of yourself Celestia. I love you." Starswirl said as he cries.

"I love you too." Celestia said. She walj back to Ember's bike and held onto her waist. "Alright baby. Get us out of here. Let's go to Maretropolis."

"With pleasure Babe." Ember dives her back into the sunset as the two girls prepare to start their new lives fighting crime in Maretropolis.

Starswirl waves goodbye as Celestia looks back and waves goodbye as well. "I hope you make Chrysalis pay for everything she's done. So long... My daughter."


5 days later...

Ember and Celestia finally made it to Maretropolis. And they went to a hotel to sleep in. "It's good to be back..." Celestia said. "The city where me and my sister free up in."

"And it's still the same city." Ember said.

"Yeah it is. And I know we'll make the person who killed my sister pay for everything." Celestia said.

"Let's get some sleep first. I'm gonna go shower." Ember said.

"Okay. We got a lot of work to do." Celestia gives one more kiss to Ember.

To be continued...