• Published 31st Oct 2020
  • 1,585 Views, 7 Comments

The Rising Hypnotic Jungles. - Neutral Boy



An exiled lamia Sunset and her small group she saved embarks on the adventure journey. Along the way, they would encounter friends and enemies, including predator ones lurking in the deep jungles.

  • ...
5
 7
 1,585

Prologue: Slithering journey.

Outside the town called Cantinaville, A lone lamia sentient girl with mix red/orange hair is seen leaving.

She turns around to look at the town, hissing and gripping her hands tight.

She also wipes the tears from her eyes, remembering the argument she had in town before packing her things.


(25 minutes earlier. . .)

We see the lamia red/orange hair girl slither out of her home whilst her dad is fuming of his daughter.

"What did you just say young lady?!"

"You heard me loud and clear, I won't confess to something I didn't do and I also refuse to marry someone who doesn't even love me! Why should I be always trampled on easily and never bother to consider my feelings?! I'm not taking this abuse no longer!"

"Very well, if you refuse to confess and marry him, then you are no longer welcome here Sunset Shimmer."

"Fine by me if I get banned! I'm finally free to do whatever I want without my family telling me what to do!"

"You won't last for three days out there! You think you'll be alright without anyone guarding you?!"

"I'll take my chances fatass! I never want to see you or my family ever again! Good luck without me cause I'm going out somewhere else, probably a nice village or town than being treated like I don't deserve anything or always blaming me for the stupidest littlest things!"

She slithers off, ignoring her dad and family who called out for her to come back, but got no response.


(Present time. . .)

Looking at her former home town, Sunset turns around and slithers off toward her hidden cave location.

"I don't need them, I can finally do whatever I want now." She murmurs.

While Sunset slithers off, two lamia girls peek over the three big rocks.

One's a shy lamia pink hair girl and the other is a nerd lamia lavender hair girl.

"I never knew this was going to be this bad all of a sudden."

"You got that right, it's a shame that she's not welcome. I do miss having her around with our friends."

"Me too Fluttershy, I don't think the mayor chieftain would try to reconsider."

"But what can we do now Twilight? Even if we try to talk with Sunset, I doubt she'll listen to us."

The purple lamia known as Twilight Sparkle hums for a moment before should thought of something.

"I got an idea Fluttershy, but I'll explain it later once we get back in town. Follow me."

"Oh um, w-wait for me!"

So Twilight and Fluttershy slither back to town as Twilight goes to gather her friends first.


(Meanwhile. . .)

Far off away from town, two human jungle girls have set up stones on the beach for a distress signal.

The first girl with long light red hair and brown eyes sets the rock message near the jungle.

Second one with short light purple hair and blue eyes sets up hers close by the ocean.

Once they were done, both of them lays down on sand to take a break.

"Well, we did what we could. Hopefully someone out there notice our message."

"That's like the 50 time we did this. Can't you see no ones coming for us?"

"Hey, I know we've been stranded here, but I'm not giving up yet."

"Except the times we got hypnotized before."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing, forget I said anything."

The two girls relaxes for several minutes and enjoys seeing a few clouds moving by slowly.

"How long have we been stuck here?"

"I'd say about 103 days, depending on if my memory got it or not."

"Wow, to me it felt like only less than a month."

"I wonder if anyone also survived as well?"

"Who knows, but until we get rescued, we better survive in this god awful jungle."

A minute later, one of the girls sit up and spots something.

"Hmmm?"

She sees some kind of boat out in the ocean, not far from there location.

"Hey Stella, I spotted something out in the ocean."

The girl named Stella groans and get up to also spot the boat.

"Your right Hazle I see it. Think it must be a survivor on board or maybe a transport boat rescue team?"

"Beats me, I'll go swim over to the boat. You stay here and guard our supplies from danger."

"Got it."

Hazle then runs to the water and dives in to swim while Stella waits on the beach for her. Unaware that neither of the jungle girls notice the dangers of predators are hunting them sooner than expected.


Arriving at her hidden cave, Sunset enter inside and made sure no one would follow her.

She took some time to rest up on top the gold coin bits she has collected as she proceeds to coil her own tail bed and muffles in her cries. In her years of being a little lamia girl to her young adult year, she barely held in her tears of suffering and wanted to hide away from everyone mocking and hating her behind her back.

"I hate them, I hate all of them, especially my own birth home." She whispers, hiccupping of sobs.

"Feels like my life is worsening, no matter what I try to do in making my family or friends proud."

She slowly quiets her sobs before taking a nap in her coil.

Upon waking up for who knows how long, she felt a tremor of steps outside of her cave.

Curious on what it was, she slithers out of the cave and took a peek.

Sunset saw multiple animal footsteps and thinks they are heading off to somewhere. In her books that she read, either these pack of predator animals were running away from a bigger threat or perhaps these ones found a big feast to eat on.

Not knowing of what's going on, she packs her two weapons and slithers after the predators.

"I better make sure they don't hurt any endangered animal or I swear they'll regret it."


Slithering for some time, Sunset makes it to the beach to catch her breath.

Her eyes then widen when she spots a couple of human jungle girls crying out for her as they were outnumbered by a pack of wolves on land and a large squid in the ocean water trying to grab them.

"Time to teach these predators a lesson." She smirks.

Sunset then pulls out her lance she made and chargers at the pack. None of the wolves didn't react to turn around in time as they saw one of their own get impaled in the side stomach by her lance. Blood poured out of the wolf as it whimpers and she tosses the wolf out in the ocean where the squid caught it.

The pack backs away from the lamia and jungle girls, never expecting another predator to intervene. The human girls however, were surprised that a lamia had saved them. Usually the lamia, naga, and other ones they find on travel intend to make them theirs or want to devour them instead. Yet here's one they see actually protecting them from the predators.

Not wanting to have there food get away, the wolves howl and began to charge at Sunset. She raises her end tail and smacks down the closest wolf on the head, knocking it out cold. The next one she grabs the other wolf with her left hand and throws it in the ocean. The wolf tries to escape, but get pulled deep in the water by the squid's tentacles.

One of the wolves try to bite her arm, only for it to get caught by her coils. She squeezed the wolf tightly, then throws it to a nearby fruit tree, earning a crack sound of the wolf killed when it's neck is broke on impact. The fourth wolf jumps up and ponds on her, but she anticipated it and bites on it's neck. The wolf howls in pain as she lets go of the wolf and tosses it in the ocean for the squid to eat on.

The remaining nine wolves stop in fear of seeing her not back down and has the upper hand.

"Any of you dumb dogs want another go at me?" She says darkly tone, daring them to try it again.

They whimper in terror and run back to there territory home.

Sunset sighs, but turns around and slashes her lance at the squid's tentacle that try to grab one of the jungle girls while she was distracted. The squid felt the pain and backs away, not wanting to anger the lamia more.

"Enjoy your meal and never attack us again, understand?" She coldly says.

The squid got the message from her and swims away with the wolves it has eaten.

Sunset turns around to see the jungle girls flabbergasted, shocked and amazed at her combat style.

"Hello there, my name is Sunset Shimmer." She greeted them nicely.

One of the girls with short hair fell backwards on the boat out cold.

"Stella? Are you okay?" She heard the human girl say out loud.

"Uh what just happened?" Sunset says, confused on why the girl is out cold.

"Oh sorry, my name is Hazle. My friend here Stella sometimes does that." Hazle greeted her back.

Sunset glances to see an injured male human covered with bandages on most of his head.

"Speaking of, why were you two on this beach, including this boy here on the boat anyway?"

Hazle sheepishly scratches the back of her head and light red hair.

"Well, eh heh heh heh, it's kind of hard to explain."


(Elsewhere. . .)

A shadowy queen lamia uses her magic to look at the crystal ball showing a foggy image.

It reveals more clearly to see four figures on a beach.

"Oh, ho ho hooooh, what do we have here?" She giggles.

She sees two jungle girls, a young lamia female, and her eyes mostly focused on this male human.

"Well, well, well, this should be very interesting indeed." She licks her lips in a bit of excitement.

"I better go inform a certain someone that owes me a big favor from me. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind once I've shown her something that she won't refuse on. In the meantime, I better go inform messenger that she'll deliver a letter to my proposing deal."

Author's Note:

I gotten this amazing idea when I read a series story Escape from the Hypno-Jungle by HypnosiShannon on DeviantArt. Sadly however, for some reason the story is discontinued. It's a shame really, but I did go back to back on reading it. Then I thought hey, why not have my own inspired by it, but maybe in a different story direction and several crossover characters? I also notice there hasn't been a lot of snake hypnosis in Equestria Girls stories. So yeah, this one will be set in the Equestria Girls world, but takes places in a huge Jungle land like the one from Shannon's story. Very interesting, right?

So um, please leave a comment down below and tell me on what do you think.

Happy Halloween!

Comments ( 7 )

I liked the prologue and I do look forward to seeing more, keep up the good work.

hay when will the next chapter come out?:heart::fluttercry:

10514420
Thank you.
10579850
10834018
I'm trying the best that I can to update it soon.

10837617
You're very welcome.

you're putting too many little things between the main points; too many double positives.

Like telling a joke then describing what it was about.

We KNOW what the "joke" was... we don't need you to tell us what it was about.

if this is teen then why is there a sex tag?

Login or register to comment