• Published 22nd Dec 2020
  • 1,350 Views, 7 Comments

A Dream Worth Not Believing In - JCPCB

  • ...
2
 7
 1,350

Sunday

“No no no, she couldn’t leave me like this” Twilight went digging through the last of the pieces of the statue when all of a sudden the stone began to disintegrate and then Twilight saw her hand with the 2 stone pieces that she was holding, just disappeared.

Her heart hurts so much that her tears were dripping to the ground. She couldn’t hold it in no more. She began to cry and scream a lot, non stop that she couldn’t move anymore. Twilight instantly woke up with tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her legs. She checked the time, it was 7:30AM, Twilight checked around the room and it was still the same as when she went to sleep. Her books organized on the shelf, her chair in the same place by her laptop and her telescope by the window as always.

After a few minutes of getting her body awake she stood up and went to take a shower to relax a bit. After brushing her teeth, fixing her hair, and putting on a new change of clothes, Twilight turned on her phone only to find out that she had received a message from Sunset late last night.

“Hey Twi are you feeling any better. I was planning to stop by tomorrow to check up on you”.

Twilight read the message it was sent at 11:24PM.”Sure….okay” Twilight send it with a nervous expression on her face.

A few hours later Twilight heard a knock on the door. “I’ll get it!” she told her mother once she made it to the door, and opened it, only to be greeted by a red and yellow hair girl who was holding a basket in her arms.

“Hey Twilight” Sunset said happily. “Hey Sunset” Twilight greeted Sunset with a smile.

Velvet came into the room and greeted Sunset. “What a coincidence that you showed up Sunset, and I see you have a basket in your arm, what's the occasion”.

Sunset stood there with chills going down her spine. She needs a way out to not let her worry about what’s happening with Twilight lately.

With her best of her ability “I...I...I came here to hang out with Twilight” Sunset said with a nervous expression on her face. “I bought some stuff that we can have fun with. Hehehe” with a nervous tone in her voice. Velvet looked at Sunset with a concerned look in her eyes. Until Twilight grabbed Sunset and pulled her up to her room.

“Well be in my room mom!” Twilight rushed her way up the stairs and closed the door as fast as she could. At the same time Sunset was trying to catch her breath after she put the basket on Twilight's bed.

“Thanks for saving Twilight, I don’t know what to do in that situation!”. Sunset said in between breaths. “Your welcome". "I don’t want my mom to go too deep into your mind to find the answer she wants”.

Sunset went to sit on Twilight's bed and gave her the signal to join her. “I brought you something that will cheer you up,” Sunset said with a smile.

Twilight was curious to know what Sunset had brought for her in that basket. “Um question why in a basket!”.

“Well in order to keep things organized see".

The first thing that Sunset took out was a scented candle. To Twilight's surprise it smells so beautiful like she's laying down in a valley of flowers with Sunset beside her.

“That’s for helping you to relax your mind”. Sunset guided her to relax , after the relaxation session was done Sunset continued on with the next thing in her basket.

Sunset asked for Twilight to cover her eyes for this one. “I need you to close your eyes for this one”. Twilight did as instructed and then she felt an oddly hard object, placed in her hands. Once she was allowed to open them. She was holding the latest installment of the new Daring Do book that got released a week ago but she couldn’t afford it and it was sold out instantly. She never got a chance to obtain it but seeing it in front of her surprised her a lot.

“How did you manage to obtain a copy of my favorite series? I thought it was gone forever!” Twilight said with a shocked expression on her face.

“Well lets just say I got a 2 for the price of 1 deal on the book" Twilight had a concern look in her face. "Apparently when I went to the bookstore to purchase my copy of the book I noticed my bag got a bit too heavy just for one book so I checked it out to be surprised that I have 2 copies in my hand and decided to return it to ask that it was a misplace, but then I just accepted it and then went home afterwards". Sunset said clearly. I kind of felt bad for that one person who preordered the book to then realize he didn't get it on the release date". Sunset said with a grin on her face.

Twilight just stood there trying to process everything, just for then to grab Sunset and hug her real tight. Sunset was surprisingly unexpected by the impact that she's receiving only to be ending it with a kiss. They both kiss like there was nothing stopping them, they were in there little world. It was until there was sounds of scratching coming from the door which Twilight was temper to find out that it was Spike.

Spike greeted Sunset with a lick to the face that surprised Sunset by every lick. After the happy greeting from spike was done. Spike got his chew toy and went to his bed to play with it which gave Sunset and Twilight some kind of piece and quiet.

"Sunset......I....I....I really like you Sunset like, like you a lot more, even more then just a friend". "I've been having these feelings for some quite time now and I want to confess my feelings to you for quite some time now". Twilight said with a nervous expression on her face.

It's been quite a few seconds since Twilight confessed her feelings to Sunset. But for Twilight it felt like an eternity since she didn't hear a response from Sunset and that made Twilight a lot nervous and worried that here heart was pounding repeatedly (I ruined it now she's going to leave you for sure 100%. Way to go Twilight).

It wasn't until a few seconds later Sunset placed her hands on Twilight hands to give her a sign that she's still there. They made eye contact for quite a few seconds until Sunset brought Twilights lips to make contact with her lips. Twilight was shocked to see Sunsets response with tears coming out of her eyes and for for Sunset eyes to be closed up as she continue to bring Twilight in for duration of the kiss. Which cause Sunset to lay down on Twilights bed while Twilight was on top of her. While they both continue there kissing session, thanks to the scented candle that Sunset brought, Twilight continue on kissing the very lips of the person she loved the most while imagining how her life have been if she she was with Sunset for the rest of her life.

After a few minutes of kissing and a little bit of making out Sunset ended the kiss by putting one hand on Twilight cheeks which, Twilight was trying to catch her breath.

"Sunset...…" Twilight was lost for words when Sunset answered her question from earlier. They stood in that position for a good minute when Sunset broke the silent.

"So it turns out I actually like you to Twilight, and it looks like you beat me to it. Hehehe".

"Wait you actually like me to". Twilight began blushing as much as when her head turned all red.

"Well it's a good thing that I was right or this will turn out awkward for the both of us. Hehehe" Twilight said with a concern look on her face.

"Yeah same here, I was gonna make my move a long time ago. But due to Evil Equestria Magic!!! and other situations. I didn't have the chance to. That was when, when I got the new Daring Do book with the extra copy. When I saw you the following day worried that you didn't get your copy and Rainbow Dash was shocked to know about it. That was when I got my plan all figured out to confess my love for you in the most best way as possible. But you decided to want to go home on that day and it was perfect, so that's when I decided to do it here instead".

Twilight was surprised to everything that was said to her she couldn't hold it in anymore. Here eyes was tearing up a lot more then she has expected and then leap into sunset arms causing both of them to fall on the bed again in the same position as they were a few minutes ago.

" I Love You Sunset!!!" Twilight said with a tears of joy. Sunset receive the message and then softly smooth the hair of Twilight before giving her a tight hug. That will mean that she will never let go.

All of Twilights thought of losing Sunset forever were slowly fading away. But a bit of it was still bothering Twilight on the inside, so after her tears had stopped she spoke up.

"Hey Sunset",

"Hmmm"

"Um so your never gonna leave me right, I mean since were in a relationship and I really don't want to loose you". Sunset look at Twilight with a concern look on her face.

"Why would you think I would leave you".

"Well....I had a dream 2 nights ago about you leaving to Equestria through the portal and disactivate it so I can't reach". Twilight continued with a sniff from her nose.

"I tried every possible way to reach you but the statue disintegrated in front of me and I couldn't take it anymore". Twilight said it with all the energy that she had to say those. That left Sunset with a shocked expression in her eyes.

After a few minutes of processing the facts Sunset pull Twilight into a deep hug while they sat and the end of the bed starring out into the sunset from Twilights window. "Twilight that will never happen, even though that does seem possible, I could never leave you even though we just started being a couple there's something inside of me that tells me. That I'm never gonna leave even if destiny wants me to be far away from you that will never happen because I will always find a way to be by your side and would never let you go".

That answered all of Twilight's question in one. Twilight was so happy that Sunset thought of her like that, now she knows that Sunset was destined to be with her. After a few minutes of cuddling

"What do you think tomorrow will be like since were a couple"

"I don't know Twi but whatever happens I will never leave your side ever. I pinkie promise you that".

"You mean it"

"Cross My Heart, Hope To Fly, Stick A Cupcake In My Eye" Sunset said and did the movement as she said it. That made Twilight giggle a bit

"I'm glad". They ended it with a kiss and a cuddle as they both went to sleep. With the sunset setting over the horizon.

Author's Note:

Well I'm finally done my first ever story written. I hope you all enjoyed it this is my first time writing this and I really adore the SciSet shipping in everyone story and who knows there might be a sequel to this probably or probably not well time will tell. see yay all next time on the random SciSet story I might have planned. This is JCPCB signing out

(Rule Format is complicated)

Comments ( 6 )

10593624
Thank you I'll keep that in mind

I must say it was pretty good, you still need a big more practice like myself but you'll get the hang of it, and I'm glad I got to read if in time for Christmas :twilightsmile:

This story hit me hard, as it reminded me of my own nightmare.
I had as a kid, was different but the same.

Even years later if i ever remembered the dream even for a second would break down crying.

It wasn't too bad. I actually liked it. All you needed to do was fix the pacing a little bit. I give it a 9/10. Good job for your first try.

10973747
Thank you 🙂

Comment posted by darkman deleted Oct 6th, 2021
Login or register to comment