• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 2,780 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Reality Shift - B_25



Shane is an ordinary working brony that finds a splash of life in a show he loves. One evening, though, the episodes go on for longer, capturing more so life than plot, with the happenings on screen... effecting his room. That. And mares are giants!

  • ...
9
 5
 2,780

The Metaphorical Room of Dimensions and Realities

Pony Reality Shift
B_25 & Vanilla

It'd been a long day and work had seen to most of it. On his feet nearly without rest with a break withheld due to the extra traffic and the need to relieve people needing it more than him. Those who can brunt a greater toil, should, for those who cannot. Of course such people were left usually without a reward—or even acknowledgement.

Just the tired fact of having done alright.

Shane bumped his shoulder into the door of his apartment, too tired and too weak, really, to turn and push as that would cause him to exert a strength he did not have. Instead the leaning of his body would have to suffice. Stumbling into his flat as the door squeaked backward.

With a slap of his hand, it shut behind him, darkness his greeting, as moonlight—what little of it—poured through his window onto the flooring. His chin lifted so he could gaze out to the entrance to his balcony; the moon was high in the sky, close and bright, enough to make him smirk.

For who it reminded him of.

Sometimes it was fictional characters that gave us the most to hope for.

He looked to the kitchen, it too late for dinner—and he was too tired to cook it. Sighing and shaking his head, Shane came to wonder, dreadfully, if this would be his fate. Working so hard and so long, terrible pay and unstable placement, to come home he barely knew? Too tired to cook with a mindset of any day at his job being his last?

Closing his eyes, he would have to find an answer for those things... eventually. Now he needed to be refreshed before going in early tomorrow. Wobbling over to the wooden table next to the couch, he pressed down on the remote there, the screen coming on, Netflix already booted up, the last show...

Being one composed of colourful ponies.

He clicked on whatever episode was next as his hands grabbed for the bottom of his shirt. Pulling it over his toned torso, he bundled it into a ball, looking down the hall, his laundry banister still there. He hopped on foot and made the shot. It touched inside. Sometimes the kid inside of us has a little bit of energy of their own.

Shane went into the kitchen to grab his snacks, a banana followed by some chips, and the need to be healthy met with chips' want. He returned to the living room and came to lie back on the couch. It's worn softness swallowed him, allowing his aching muscles a respite. His sigh came in tough in feeling everything inside of him melt.

And then he looked at the screen and watched. He blinked in having missed the start to cue him into what episode it was. Everything was happening normally, bits of it seeming familiar, following a course of what he thought would happen next.

But something wasn't right. Shane brushed back long bangs from over his face as the content didn't match the script inside his head. Had they tinkered with the show for releases in different countries? It was possible... but why would such content be playing now?

And more than that, as the episode went on... it went on. Far beyond the playtime with no appearance of autoplay. It was as though the show had lost its focus in some regards as the once tight writing had become looser. It wasn't bad. Only that, in the later part of an episode, nothing really happens. Ponies talked and hung out and had fun. Nothing beyond that.

It was most so capturing their life rather than their life in action.

Maybe they released some new content or bonus content for this release? Shane didn't want to think about it. He was enjoying what was on the screen and, while it was curious, he didn't want to spoil a good thing. So long as there was more to enjoy, questions, then, could wait. So long for sleeping in bed today. Still have work early in the morning. I can pass out here and watch as much as I can until then. My alarm on my phone is already prepped. All I need now... is some more food.

Shane got up from the couch as the show continued to play, though it was everyone eating breakfast, silence with the odd conversation. Now would be safest to leave with audio still reaching the kitchen.

He got a bowl of popcorn, with his luck at a high for, in getting it back from the microwave, none of it had been burned. Shane laid back on the couch again and resumed watching. But something was off. Wrong. Or maybe the extra work had finally driven him insane.

Pinkie had just walked into the kitchen with a chocolate cake. It could be smelled. Rich and with a perfume of hazelnut. Shane looked away from the screen and at his bowl. He sniffed it. It smelled like popcorn. In looking back to the screen though, there had been a scene transition, one of a city shot and, in it, a breeze had blown between the houses.

And its gentle touch had caressed Shane's face. Blocking back his black locks and running through the littleness of his beard. His eyes flicked at once to the window. It was closed. It looked that way in the dark. Still he couldn't be sure. Much too tired to check as the strangeness drained more of his lingering strength.

Until Rainbow started to lift from the ground on her wings, the flaps of wind, blowing onto him, with the feeling of dust and pebbles, shooting outward, over his home. Rarity walked by and filled the screen and the closeness drenched the room in her perfume. The richness of lavender with a touch of a kick to it.

Things were getting odd.

A little too odd for Shane.

Shane continued to watch the episode despite the strangeness of all this, unable to do anything about it, counting it more to a long day. His ears were next to pick up on something as far as sound design was concerned. There was a bit more of an echo to the voices of the ponies.

At first it wasn't noticeable. Maybe a trick of a room with a bit of an echo. But soon those vocals started to boom, louder and afar, and yet, feeling so close. Shane reached over to his remote to turn down the sound, not wanting a complaint from his neighbours, although he found the volume was already low.

Yet their voices grew. Louder and thundering. Echos not from walls but the strength and winds pumped into vocal cords alone. Shane shook his head as the breeze from the screen became more intense. Although it was a breeze, it felt more like winds, a powerful one, with the sounds coming to match a hurricane's starting.

Just what in the heck is going on?

The intensity didn't even come from the wind anymore. Instead it was from when the pony turned and their tail swayed and the flick was enough to create a gale of its own. Strong enough to be a slap of a breeze as Shane nearly turned his head to endure it. He'd never thought of turning or tails flicking to be a cause for winds.

Yet something was going on deep inside his head.

Alright. That's enough of that. I'll lose my head at this point. Shane paused the show and tossed the remote on the couch as he got up from it. Pressing hands to his lower back, he pushed it out, stretching, needing to. Go to the bathroom and take a break. The show will still be here. Maybe it'll be less crazy once you get back.

Shane left the room and went to the bathroom, a light flicked on, dim and cheap, the door closed—never a reason for a lock. He didn't have to go. Only to get away from that place. He turned on the water and splashed his face. Coolness splashing and exploding across his skin to wake him up a little.

The squeak of the tap stopped the water and, in reaching over for the towel, he patted himself down. There'd been a second wind. Enough of a refreshment to grin and feel as though everything would be okay. He left, turning off the light, down the darkness of the hall as the brightness of the screen shone on the floor at its end.

Shane hit the couch and pressed play. The maker he'd left off, though listed the episode at two hours. Not even a movie went this far and this didn't have the plot of one. Still just the day to day life of the cast like it were some experiment.

The show started again, and once more, it was getting weirder. Twilight had strolled toward the camera and, instead of her drawn image getting bigger, which would be her size, expanded, and nothing more—here there was a difference.

When she walked toward the screen, the effect could be felt, of the stomping hooves—which, to her, were just walking—as tremors quaked through the living room. Rattles of the lamp on the post and the shifting of furniture across the flat. She came close and the camera struggled to capture her.

She hadn't been drawn bigger, but instead, was becoming bigger. Details about her body coming to life. The tuft of her chest, a purple forest onto itself, seeming richly thick. Long and dense puffs of blue that joined together and scattered apart. It seemed like a living, warm, cozy place.

And that did nothing to compare to the downward slope of her barrel. How the tops of pillars, those being her legs, encompassed the belly that sprawled back like a lavender sky. Curve one, of course, to account for the adorable pudge. In the distance where haze remained, the titanic thighs bloated the space, too big and too far away for details, however, the greatness of its blurry shape now sold the power to them.

Shane couldn't think as the level of amazement had entertained him. Seeing that level of detail to being so great, the immersion of seeing a giantess pony, walking and talking and living, an experience instead of a show. Soon the episode cut to another scene. Buildings seem towering in a way they didn't before. The hustle and bustle of the town were more chaotic and thunderous.

Winds harder and longer.

Voices louder and higher.

And everything seeming monolithic without needing the extra details.

Shane was forced to grip the cushion of the seat as Pinkie had entered the screen, bouncing in place, shaking the room. The couch leapt and so did the table as the cabinets to the back started to do a little dance. Everything on the floor thundered to her crashing boom of gathered hooves. Their thuds were dull but the sounds fantastic. Like bombs exploding in the distance with the aftershock quaking through the ground.

Next was Rarity on entering the screen. Talking in a faint voice that could float over the sea with ease. Not meaning to shout and her tone nothing of the sort. Yet her voice entered the living room and vibrated off the walls, too much energy-charged as it discharged into the hall, needing to spread and thin, that dense greatness far too much.

And then she whipped her mane. Bounce of those curls as each one was like a light Pinkie bounce. Mane that wobbled somehow possessed weight as the room shivered from the impact. More than that was the slice of wind. How it cut across, shooting papers into flying back, everything loose, lifted and made into a mess.

Alright. I'm not trying to summon a ghost with this. Time to turn this off.

Shane went for the remote and clicked on the power, chucking this to a dream or a nightmare. Perhaps a mixture of the two. He pressed the button and did so again to no response from the screen. Shakes and winds continued from the screen. He looked at the remote in pressing again, seeing the flash of light, but beyond that, nothing else.

He waved his hand around at clicking it to the screen, nothing being his response, as the events of the episodes, or rather, the chaos it caused mounting. Getting up from his couch in fear of already causing trouble to the neighbours with this, he went to the screen, pushing on the power there... to no effect.

Of course it has to be busted! Something has to be for all of this to be happening! What's the surest way to end this? By pulling the power!

Shane went to do just that. Reaching behind the stand and grabbing the plug and yanking on it. All was supposed to go dark and sounds to cease as the silence of the night was to be supreme. But that didn't happen either. Light and colours flashed and sounds boomed as the episode went on.

Fuelled by a power of its own.

This has to be a dream. There is no other reason for it. I must have passed out on the couch while watching the show and all these episodes are dreams I would like to see. It can't be anything else. I MUST be asleep right now. Stuck in a lucid dream.

He sighed as the world did seem to have metaphorical components to it. Deciding that there was nothing to do, and that, this was content he could experience once in a lifetime—he chose to enjoy it. No matter how strange or crazy it got, it all would be okay, for it all was trapped within a dream.

Shane returned to the couch, still feeling tired, wondering if he could sleep within a dream. He continued watching the show as it was a thing that his mind forced to cease. Fluttershy was on the screen now, humongous and taken to glee, lifting into the air by flapping her wings—keeping that way.

Shane gripped his couch again as the force of the winds was hard to take. He held his breath for there was no breathing through that current. The lamp behind him flew back and smashed against the wall. Papers on the floor, smacked in the air, becoming pinned to the wall and the door behind him.

Then the scene cut to Rainbow Dash, angry and booming toward the camera, the thuds of her hooves, quaking the floor, the effects felt shooting down the growing and up into the ceiling. The whole building complex endured the vibrations of her steps to express it out. Failing that, the force would be too much, and the building would collapse onto itself.

Then her chest swam into view. Garden of blue fur with a smell to go along it too. So much there as though feeling like an entry to a jungle. It beckoned him to his feet. To stumble upward and outward to the screen. It nearly seemed 3-D. How it curved out from the set.

Shane was slow in approaching it, scared but drawn to it, reaching out a hand. Fingertips would brush against glass and the boy would feel silly in a moment. Yet like passing through a dense liquid, his hand pushed through, a barrier to another world.

And it was there he felt it. Closing his eyes and holding back a whimper. The brushing of utter softness caressing the smoothness of his skin. Relishing was the sensation as creamy was the texture of the fur. It was warm, too, flushing outward as a breath inside of that chest was sent through. The feeling of a living creature, much less a gigantic one, right before his hand.

He shouldn't be doing this. Taking a risk in sticking his hand into another world. Yet Shane couldn't help but take the chance at whatever this once. Everyday life was repetitive and boring and this was a chance for something different. His hand reached in more, sinking through the foliage of fur, going further—until laying on the softness of the mare's chest.

It was smooth and curved and heated from the love her body produced. Teased with a heartbeat that pumped throughout the gigantic frame. Everything else about the mare was mysterious. The rest of the body, unknown, a head in the skies above. She seemed to be aware of him, though. Or maybe his tick on her monolithic body.

Rainbow Dash gigged. It rained down from above. Exploding at his sides as they quaked his head into leaning in a different direction. He looked up to be unable to see over the curve of the chest. Furs bending upward and billowing from invisible winds. She was like a playground in a way.

"Mmhmhmm... hehehe... that's kinda weird." Rainbow's voice floated from above and encompassed the world around him. Indeed her voice commanded the room. Vibrating in the walls and shooting through the floors and echoing over itself inside the space of the chamber. "Feels like something's tickling my chest. My need to preen down there a bit. Think a bug might have taken up residence down there."

Shane yanked back his hands at this and at having a direct effect on the other world. His room and himself felt like nothing in comparison to how utterly gigantic these ponies were. If one of them were to come through the screen, it would be game over, as, at once, their frame would fill the whole of the room, breaking into the hall, spreading, crashing out from inside the building as it blew from their entry.

The scene cut again and, at once, the view was of Rarity. But now she was enormous. Far too big to be captured on the screen. Rather what stole up all those inches were the miles of roundness that composed her eyes. Lake of white, around a pond of sapphire, with a pool of black at its center.

Two imposing lids closed over the sight, doing so only in seconds, but to the tiny, the motion seemed to span longer. Indeed, two white fields curved over it, each done with a little makeup, painting the ground like ice. They pulled away after that, revealing the beauty of the eye, the tease of pillars, eyelashes that were sloped, only their tips in view.

And how that sophisticated eye turned to the screen, seeming to be aware of it. It turned into a lean and offered a wink that stole the room. Greatness captured in excruciating detail that feeling could never be lost from the soul.

Problem with keeping the frame up here, though, was the hearing of their breathing; the snorts that could cause storms and the gales that came from exhales. Indeed they sounded like beasts. Feminine ones. Shadows looming in the sky, womanly in shape, a playful goddess looking to play.

Shane struggled with that. Someone was breathing and he didn't know who. Only that, on every pull through the snout, the pulling winds brought him closer to the screen. He backed away from it and was aided by an exhale that nearly flung him at the wall.

But then Pinkie Pie snorted to the start of a laugh, the sweep of the winds, pulling him in, threatening to pluck him from his feet and pull him into the screen. He thought about turning and running, but the wind would sweep underneath him, a yank, and he would be taken into that world.

He stood his ground and watched the show. Needing to. Hints to what would happen next as to prepare for the next unconscious act of these strange mares. Rarity's blinking shocking winds into the room. All of it was getting crazy.

There were explosions. Squeaking of wood to bark that spanned miles high. Thundering were the hoofsteps as the box of the room was rocked left and right in response to the origin of the stomping. Someone had entered the room, and because of it, Shane had to bounce from side to side, enduring the violent shudders breaking across his room.

"Girls! Everyone! Come in close for a second." That voice was loud on the ears that forced Shane to twist into himself. Planting his palms to the, he recoiled, looking to the screen, now more weak for it. "Has anyone noticed anything different? Strange? Anything at all that seems odd?"

Everyone blinked and looked to the other, all those winds, created from all those movements, crashing into Shane's room. His couch flicked from the ground and smashed into the wall. Cabinets, side by side, torn apart, thrown such separated ends of the hall. Everything was monstrous now.

Shane and his home, beyond tiny, to the growing mares.

"Not really, no, Twilight." Applejack's accent seemed thicker than the winds and its cuteness was influential in every aspect of the world. Her hoof scratched at her other forelegs, the brushing sound, like a forest being combed through. "Though I can't knock the sense of feeling watched. You get it a lot from working in the woods. Workin' a little too deep to feeling a Timberwolf close."

Fluttershy's muzzled inched out from the waterfall of her mane, indeed, the pink hairs dropping like one. Its voluminous curl above and how it fell like a dense wall of violet. The edge of her snout seemed like a starting of a bridge, her nostrils like vaults able to take the tiny in—without even knowing it. "I've been feeling a bit like that too. Mind you. Working with animals means you're usually being watched. But this...well, I'm not sure. It feels different at least."

Rainbow Dash quaked as she balanced on her hooves, the motion felt even if it didn't rock the room, the immensity of her shoulders, moving, and the greatness of form casting a metaphorical weight of its own. "All that's got me bugged is that bug from before. Went searching in my chest fluff and I couldn't even find the little guy. It didn't bite me, so I'm not bad." She shook her head and whips of strands fell lashed out from the screen. Shane ducked to avoid them, the utter silk of those tips, now like whips, before retreating inside the scene. "But I also don't like the idea of having a little stowaway. Maybe he hopped or flew out on his own? Dunno."

The scene cut to Twilight as her eyes narrowed with a platform of a hoof pressed into her chin. The bridge of her muzzle seemed like a long journey to be made across. One with carts pulled on and the lane filled with passing people. Structures able to be built on a pony. How crazy that thought was.

"It's just that I was working on a spell to create a gateway between worlds—a way to replicate the crystal mirror without having to rely on the celestial cycle." Her eyes became half-lidded and the effect was like seeing a dome becoming sealed in. "Think I nailed it due to how much magical power it took to cast it. But I haven't been able to sense the entrance anywhere. It should have appeared in front of me—or close. Yet I can't make sense of it."

Everyone stood around with the strange fear of being watched, suddenly, becoming real. They all looked around and, at once, Shane felt like he had done something wrong. Watching these ponies, now real and living creatures, curious as to if they may even have a stalker on their hooves.

He'd been thrust into a bad spot and, in being caught in it, didn't do well for his appearance to them. He kept silent and still, waiting for all of this to pass, to avoid an awkward, terrible, and unfavourable encounter with the giant ponies.

But then the next scene had cut to the front of Twilight's muzzle, that drawbridge of lavender fur and slender slop, spanning back forever, rising into the distant dome. Nothing could be seen but it. Gigantic and powerful and devouring space. It's massive lips parted to the cavern of its maw. Glistening teeth, each a thick pillar, revealing the rows able to act as a barrier to some home.

Inside the richly darkness was the tease of immensity. Large and board though keeping in attraction regardless of its size. Easily it was a tongue now a serpent that searched for prey to toy with and enjoy. Of course that wasn't it, though, as it was merely a mare that was moving her tongue as to be able to produce words.

And those words were louder than roars. Deafening for the pitch as the sheer intensity of force behind that voice was double-edged. The sound was too great as it exploded into Shane's ears, which he covered with his hands, and the blast of the winds, air exhaled in speaking, lifting him from his feet.

He yelled in both torment to the closeness of the loudness and in being swept into the air, tossed across the room, his shoulder, screaming out, in being slammed into the wall. The knock it produced was nothing compared to the yelp roaring from the screen. Air swooshed as ears flicked up.

"Wait a second... I heard it! I heard it I heard it!" It was delight born from innocence, but of course, Twilight had no clue the effect of her excitement. Each explosion of those words, flew in and blasted out, the quakes shivering in the walls, its reverberations, too great, as chunks of plastered shot onto the scene. "They're here! But where? I heard them—but it sounded more like a squeak than anything."

It was here that the game of cat and mouse had begun as the six friends went looking for the person on the other side of the screen. Shane was on his side as he pushed himself up, coughing and hacking, feeling dirtied from being tossed around. He looked to the show to be tossed up before that.

The first shot had been of the ground, it sprawling like the desert, going on and on, the horizon marked by the wall. Four mighty domes crashed into the setting. So far away, and yet, their size caused them to feel close. They were blue with a wall of fur arched over their curve. Standing there, being imposing, at the threat of what came next.

One at the front strode toward the screen, growing in size and detail, utterly massive as the underside of the sole could easily dwarf one's view of the sky. It teased all the things one usually did not see. Of the dust and little particles caught to the furs there. The soft impress to the hoof as it possessed an elasticity like a trampoline.

Then it came crashing down. Shadows expanding with a darkness becoming stronger inside of them. There was a hint of weight with the form hitting down above. It came slowly, powerfully, the rim of the sole coming to seal to the floor below.

The first step crashed. Thunderous and the starting velocity of a tornado. Swirling currents shot out from there as it gathered everything on the floor. Dirt and dust and other things not commonly noticed. Everything flew into the room like the starting to a storm in the desert. Hard to see and more challenging to breathe as Shane was still rocked, during all this muck, to the gigantic mare's hoofsteps.

The next one came. Leaned in from behind the other. Swinging forward with everything above its midsection shooting out of the view. But the feeling of its weight was there. How it turned forward, crashed down, the world rocking, winds flocking. Another step came as the back legs sought to catch up, their thuds more distant, but the shivers through the landscape, immediately felt, beneath the poor boy's body.

The next shot was of the curve of a cutie mark. Shane exhaled in fear of those previous hooves looking seconds away from breaching the screen. That would be terrible. To have one of them swing through, enlarged through the glass at once, smashing for the room, into the hall, into all of the beyond in less than a second.

How all of his home was nothing in comparison to the underside of a mare's hoof. How its width spanned the whole of his flat with a mass devouring its every inch of space with ease. And there would be nothing he could do. No safe place, as it broke through the walls, ceiling and floor, no where he could hide to cling to.

But the cutiemark of butterflies appeared on the screen. It was a bit more relaxing to see for more than one reason. How those hips rose and dropped, the bulk of mass, rising and quaking and dropping, to conform to her walking.

Indeed the view had been of Fluttershy's flank as she walked, how it went up and down, a quiver across the sea of yellow, the ripples through the softness, at first, pleasant to watch. Down below, though, was the crashing of a hoof. Explosions a world below that lifted high even as their tops could be heard.

More than that was the power in the step. The full length of a towering leg, shooting high to crash down low, maintaining a form counting miles. The rocks that quivered throughout the flesh as it bulked out the higher it went. One never noticed it at normal size. But how much the body rippled to movement and motions was insane.

Seeing the rocking of that flank, its bounces, those themselves, booming, able to capsize any boat—Shane was glad not to be there. Unable to be sure if he could ride them out, or if he would be carried with the waves, across the swell of flank, that was, until they were launched from it for good.

The scene changed a little quicker than the boy would have liked. Even the jiggles of Fluttershy's derriere as she walked had caused the room to rock. Shane could at least stand as the shudders shocked up his legs and forced him to prance around. But he was alright, at least, to be able to stand.

The next shot was of a mane being brushed. The purple curls showing it to be Rarity. It was a curved sea of violet that twirled around and went up to infinity. One could easily imagine a boat in those stands, since they were wide and dense enough, the inside of those hairs, of course, like the bottom of the sea.

Even though he shouldn't, Shane had laughed at that, imagining all the little boats in that hair, little sailors swimming in the sleekness of purpleness. How those strands and vines went on forever and were refined even at the smallest size. One could hold their breath, go into the hair, swim and kick around, and see to what depths the mane promised to a brave explorer.

But those fantasies were crushed once the edge of the white hoof entered into view. Indeed not all of it could be captured in the screen as its magnitude escaped all vision. The view was so zoomed in now, shrunk like the boy himself, that everything was taken to minute detail.

The hoof came lightly on the strands as, even together, they could not bear the weight of a hoof. Rather it laid on the stream the best it could before sliding through, needing to straight this part out, as the other hoof came, below the sea of the mane, pressing this section together, and brushing down it.

This went on and on and the sounds of mane being brushed filled the room. It was soft and peaceful and strange. Indeed it wasn't a sound one usually heard—must less at the max sound. But it offered a respite and an amazing view to watch. The waters of hair, becoming straighter, until they shone in straightness.

The view cut from below Twilight to the underside of her muzzle, which spanned the size of a few parks, it swaying from one side to the other, looking a bit more intently than her friends. But then something caught the corner of her eyes. She looked straight and down, right at the screen, as though seeing it for the first time.

Shane was scared as, for the first time, everything still, silent, nothing happening with the feeling of being found. Twilight was a giantess and animal and one that reminded him of a predator. Of course that would be the case in considering how the smile—more like a grin—floated across her features.

She stomped toward the screen. Boom after boom, each timed and each slow, adding more power to her form. Little giggles dropping like bombs as the sway to her mane sent another whirl of wind-breaking across his room. She had him. The big mare knew where the itty-bitty man was. Where he'd been hiding and all that he had been seeing.

And it scared him incredibly.

Shane was looking up without having to look up. On either side, out of view, but their form felt, was the two skyscraper forelegs that flanked him. The screen and view looked up to the underside of the fluffy chest, to the shoulders joined to it, the legs' starting, shooting down, going too far to the sides to remain in view.

That was, until, one of her hooves lifted into the air; the screen became filled with the view of her sole. Vast and round and the shadow it cast throwing the room into the deepest night. Smoothed out furs, flattened by walk, promised his crushing would be pleasant in some regards.

As the sole came down toward him.

Would this be it? Would the mare simply step on him for the intrusion? Not talk or anything like that, but rather, put her hoof through this screen, testing what it would do, ending him in the process? Shane crouched and waited for the mare to step on him. But as the slowly gaining hoof—which felt like it was only inching instead of shooting—neared the screen, however, it changed to another shot.

"Girls! I think I figured out what it is! Just now I felt like I was being watched from inside an item in this room! It seems like it can teleport at will or after a select time has passed or even if a better focus appears!" Although she could no longer be seen, Twilight's voice rang supreme, as the distant stomps of monolithic hooves started again. "It will still be in here and you will have the feeling of looking through glass. Be careful with it, though, as we do not know the full proprieties of such a thing!"

Each of the girls had their opinion on the matter, however, they kept on as finding this item was a must. Now that the girls were aware of the scene transition, each of them, in their ways, tried to catch the screen.

All Shane could do is stand there, enduring all this, in the hope of them not finding it and, if they did, being as kind here as they were on the show. The first view revealed the opening of a round table like a saucer that expanded forever. The side of Fluttershy's barrel had passed, arched to the sky and sloped as such, a thickness of yellowness that seemed teasing to the little jostles it possessed.

Fluttershy had stopped walking though, ending the distant shudders as the final quake rang out, the sending of winds slicing into the screen. The wind had been scented with strawberries as vines of pink flicked into view from a far greater source. There’d been a couple of tremors as they came to face the table.

Her giant muzzle was teased as was the immensity of her barrel. She faced the screen and smiled as kindly as she could at it. In Fluttershy, there was comfort, the feeling that, as she soothed him, that everything, afterward, would be alright.

As her massive face tried to comfort him, though, her breathing, regardless of how composed, nearly rocked him flying. It was like being close to a dinosaur as it exhaled directly on him. Enough to slam him with dense air, though, not enough to make him fly.

Shane was grateful for this, that was, until seeing the massive expansion coming from the shy mare's sides. The greatness of her wings with a flex to a curve unable to keep in focus. Both of them came into the world as the wings were able to house the world as though it were an egg. They sought to do the same with him, all those feathers and all of that mass, coming to huff around him, taking into the shade, safe from sight from the others, kept warm by them, soothed by their smoothness.

But then the scene transitioned again just as the shadows had settled over him, the winds wrapping to his sides, about to close in, but doing so seconds too late. The beautiful yellow mare was left behind for whoever was next.

Shane was teleported behind the yellow mare at the immensity of her backside as the kind girl was too focused in catching the thing no longer bound within her wings. It would take her a while to notice and there was nothing the tiny could do to let her know he was gone.

But someone else, however, had noticed he was there.

Shane felt a shadow pass over him, a lot darker and colder, with the presence behind it, really, not feeling as kind. The screen turned to the view to the end of the table where, at its curved age, loomed a face, one of Applejack.

She was like a shark at the surface of the water, ready to pop up and snatch her prey, before falling beneath the currents again. Her eyes were massive and like vast waters. They narrowed on seeing him and, although her muzzle was hidden, her smile raised into her cheeks, bunching them, an essence of maliciousness in them.

Applejack seemed like the type of pony to have played with bugs when she was a filly.

But the mare did not move as the two kept in eye contact. Something wasn't right as she maintained that sense of confident dominance. The cliff of her face cast a shadow that washed over half of the table. Easily she could nab him. Yet the mare did not move as they playful looked at him with promises to all the things a girl like her could do.

Her intent, unknown, but not feeling good.

The answer became clear in feeling the shifting from the sky. Shane's view of the world was locked to whatever the screen did. Sometimes it would pass onto his subconscious focus though that wasn't always the case. This time, in feeling something happening above, the screen looked up, a second before it would have been too late—the giant mare, now, figured out.

Applejack playfully started at the bug and, during this, she took care to push on the back of her hat. Her foreleg and hoof, out of view, pushing on the back of the thing as they kept up this little game. In feeling the time to be right, she pushed hard on the hat, throwing it forward, as it took to the air at once.

Shane looked up to be drenched in a dense shadow at once. More than that, though, was the smell coming through it. Of sweat and hair and the unique scent of a lady. She must have been working on the farm today as he could smell the farm on her.

It was attractive, in the way, to be able to smell the work on her, the sweat worked up, which glistened her hair, adding another appeal to her. Yet as the dome fell over him, a trap into darkness, for which, there would be no escape.

Inside of the hat, there would be no sneaking underneath it, unable to raise a mountain of leather. Rather he would be baked inside the scent of her scalp for as long as it kept over and around him. A prisoner in a round cell like a bug caught in a jar for the whole family to come and peer and look at.

Maybe someone would even tap on the glass to make him feel even smaller and weaker.

Shane looked up into the depths of the falling hat, unable to see anything but inside of it, feeling an increasing, invisible source, as winds fired from the center point on which he stood. Just as all hope seemed lost, he closed his eyes, and wished to be away from here.

A wish, of course, that became true.

Though maybe not in the way he would have liked. In wanting to get away from the hat, the screen now rested on the floor, one never without an end to the shaking, as hooves thundered across the terrain. Four pink ones were bunched together afar, hopping and bouncing and landing together, the impact of four, striking the floor, causing the wood inside the room, then, to split and tear.

Indeed the room rocked and quaked and seemed to rotate as it couldn't handle the power to the pink mare's playfulness. It seemed more like Shane's room was a dissociated room in space. Able to bounce and lean up at the sides as it was no longer attached to an apartment.

This caused the room to hop up and slam down, the boy inside it, flying, smacked into the ceiling, slammed onto the ground, sometimes floating in the space between the two. The thuds then stopped. All were becoming still for a moment. Shane landed on the ground, his front, down, coughing, fighting to push to stand again.

He propped himself on an elbow, looking to the screen, which predicted the rim of pink hooves. Their slenderness expanded into towering largeness as the view climbed the pinkness to the sky to where the chest of fluff loomed. The head, far beyond that, thinned due to space, too large to be encompassed in much detail.

It cocked to the side in amusement as the sight before her views, the only feature about her face, that smirk, telling the boy all that he didn't hope to know. The beast was on him in a fraction of a second, stomping and blurring, those giggles roaring, absolutes echoes throughout the room.

Each mare had been given their chance to catch him, aware of Shane's existence, their larges, wanting him, for an unknown purpose. It scared him to be hunted like this with mare's brimming with power. Out of all of them to catch him, it had been Rainbow Dash when, as the screen had been focusing on Rarity, behind it, Rainbow Dash had snuck up on it.

Shane flicked around in time to see the opening of a maw, firm lips, bearing plushness, parting to reveal the rows of teeth. Each white and whining and an added perfection already to a masterpiece. He feared that tongue. Able to crash through that screen like a waterfall of flesh, composing the entirety of the space, capturing him at once, able to pull and tuck him away into the prison that was her maw.

That didn't happen, though, as the teeth clamped down, on the edges of the screen, catching it, ceasing it from transportation. Rather the camera became loose on its hinge for it hung and swivelled in the teeth that held it. "Got it! Little thing. Knew something was up in seeing this!"

Shane had risen to his feet but was knocked around on them, feeling the ground slanted downward, swinging a bit, as though he were actually were hanging from the mare holding it in her teeth. That scared him a bit. To know this girl held his world like she would her lunchbox from her mouth. Everything she could do to him. Rocking it around or stuffing her face inside of it, sniffing and taking as she liked.

To whatever fate the giant mare desired of him.

Shane was completely helpless in all of this. Fully at the mercy of the giant mares. This was made more true as the view carried up, to the face of Rainbow Dash, spanning far beyond the screen, the size of clouds, nothing, in comparison to her. Her eyes flicked down and stared at him. "What the heck? There is a shrimp in here! What do you think you're doing! Spying on us? Oooooh! You better have a good explanation for all of this."

Shane looked up to the face of the goddess from the inside of the meagre temple. Rainbow Dash wasn't the first to come in fitting such an angelic role, but now, due to her size and power, and how she hovered above the room—it felt as such.

"I-I swear I was doing nothing of the sort! I just got back from home, threw on the screen, and suddenly, something was different about the show!" Shane called up to the confused face of the mare who, for whatever reason, turned to the side of her head. Suddenly her head fell to the box, her ear sealing over the ceiling, nothing but its warmth, smell, and darkness fell over.

Little twitches flicked as the undulating functions of life that the giantess was probably unaware of that happened throughout her. "I'm still not sure how this is even possible. Or if this even is possible. Am I dreaming or awake? Are guys even real or—"

"Alright alright! Enough already! Fluttershy's mice squeak louder than you!" Rainbow Dash roared as she pulled back, that announcement, exploding like a volcano, thundering throughout the ground in tone alone. "I can't hear you from inside of there. And I don't trust bringing it out. This is what you get for trying to pull something on us!"

Shane had no idea what that meant until the view lowered, the box held against her coat for, suddenly, his room warmed to the mare's body temperature. The fibres of his carpet, now silky and feeling like furs, though his horror was above. Rainbow looked down at the screen with a glint and an expression happy to see the little pest off.

In the sky above, it slowly became filled to the dim-blue of the underside of her hoof. It came down, miles crossed in seconds, as it crashed into the screen. Enlarging and expanding and the immensity reaching a complexity in all the wonderfulness details that should be impossible to exist. Such perfect, crashing down, to crush him.

Nothing could be seen beyond the hoof, other than the center of its sole, now utterly dark, that same blackness cast throughout the room. Reassure mounted on the screen as it started to bend, something not possible with glass, as it pushed back, feeling like it was about to snap.

There came a rumbling from the walls. Both sides of the room, starting to crack, everything compressing together. Crushing the screen will crush me! She'll kill me! Once she puts all of her weight on it, it'll shoot through the room, like flattening a box!

"No! Please! Don't do this Rainbow!' Shane dropped to his knees as he stared at the titanic hoof, which grew, evermore, more of it feeling as though it was mounting on the screen. Nothing could be seen beyond it. Everything so dark because of it. "I wasn't doing anything wrong! Please don't crush me! You don't know what you're doing! This isn't a matter of flattening something—you'll do the same to me! Please! Please be aware of that! Please stop doing this!"

But the pressure gained as she must have brought her other hoof to the room, its other side, using both of her arms to crush inward, to flatten that box, flat, and the boy within it. What did the mares watching think? To know that, as Rainbow held a box to her chest, pushing in on it, from both ends, to crush the little one inside of it?

Were they watching? Just that and nothing more? Easily able to save the innocent boy, and yet, doing nothing about it? It scared him to think that was possible as the two hooves, immense on either side, fought, crumbling the box evermore, to kill him. How the walls chipped and compressed, shortening, everything becoming tighter.

Shane started to cry, there being no hope in his voice, thus no more words to come out, as only tears, the knowledge he was about to die, at the hooves of the ponies he loved, for no more significant reason than a misunderstanding and a difference of size. He was nothing but a fly to them. And they would care not for that.

"Rainbow Dash! What in tarnation are you doing!?"

The pressure on the box stopped, for the crumbling of dust, the vibrations throughout the room, stopped, if for a second. The hooves kept on it, though no longer pushing, not trusting, but, at the same time, not crushing. "What? This little guy has been peeping on us all this time! We don't know what he is—or what he could do!"

"An ant is going to whoop all of our behinds and take over the world now? I nearly caught the little bugger in my hat."

"And he seemed nice as I was about to get him in my wings."

"I was going to bounce around him in the form of a happy dance! He'd hop around as little boulders do on a farm." There was silence for a moment. "But, then again, he isn't a rock! Maybe he wouldn't like being bounced around like a rock. Oooppossiieeee!"

Shane continued crying and wiping his eyes with a fist, that was, until, the blackness of a hoof slide from his prison. To the side so he could see the light pouring on Rainbow's face. She looked into the box, head cocked, eyebrow arched, confused as to all of this. In looking in, though, and seeing the boy, on hands and knees, bawling—her face lit in shock at once.

Then her features died as her ears fell and her shoulders dropped. Dismay consumed her as brashness would have caused her to make a horrible mistake once again. With a sigh that was like a hurricane through his room, the mare did wrong once again and hated herself for it.

"Er. Little guy? Hey? You okay?"

Shane could barely lift himself to answer her as the last of his sorrow rocked through him. He hated himself for this. Unable to stand on his feet and answer them proudly. Lacking that ability to brush a near-death experience as nothing. Rather it destroyed him as there was nothing greater for him.

And Rainbow only looked more horrible for it. Nearly crushing him and his home, for no great reason, using all her causal power—and size—to flatten everything about him. To tuck him so close to her before bearing all her might into ending him. It was sad. And she felt terrible for it.

"Here." That voice had rung far beyond the confines of the box as, seconds later, a distant thundering of hooves approached the giantess. Each one, shaking the box, despite being lifted from the ground and pressed into another. "Rainbow? Can you lay it on your hoof? It's probably best if we make our introductions and... talk over what happened."

Rainbow silently complied. Looking a final time into the box with a look of sadness too remorseful for its good. Heaving a breath, she extended an arm out, resting the item, on her hoof, as the screen looked out to the massiveness of Twilight Sparkle.

Since the box was lifted from the ground, he was at chest level with the mares and, though it helped look at them, their sheer size was still gigantic. It didn't matter how high they held him for, no matter what, the mares would always be these massive creatures.

The princess looked at the screen as the whole of her face was pretty. The sleekness of her mane, with bangs over her eyes, ushering a calm sense of beauty. Her eyes sparkled at seeing him and, with glee, they closed and a smile emerged beneath them. "Greetings! My name is Twilight Sparkle! I.. may or may not be the reason you were summoned here. U-Uh, s-s-sorry about that!"

This was the mare responsible for everything that happened. All the strangeness and scariness and nearly the cause of his death between immense hooves that were known for their softness. Despite this. Despite all of the horribleness that occurred. In that one little phrase of curtness, and the worry that washed over her face, suddenly, that adorableness, couldn't even bring Shane to ever hate such a perfect creature.

Even if it nearly killed him.

"I don't suppose you would be able to come out from there? I don't mean to scare you—o-or trick you! However I cast some magic that involves you and, and, I worry that, if we don't sort this out... that I won't be able to fix it."

Shane looked out to see the distant shoulder of lavender, a bulky boulder composed inside the density of flesh and skin, now turning, as the bridge of her hoof, shot up, resting before the blue one of Rainbow. It hovered like two ponds that were composed of fur instead of water that rested in the sky of heaven.

"It'll be safe. Please don't worry. I'll do everything in my power to protect you."

Those words glinted a spark of hope inside his heart. A promise from perfection that it would keep him safe. Shane lifted to his feet, wobbling in his steps forward and the screen, knowing his intent, expanded beyond the plastic, its edge, shooting the floor to allow him to walk through.

In which he did.

It was like a glittering film reminding him a bit of goo as he walked through. The carpet was changing to furs and the ground was replaced by squish. At once he stumbled on the way through, feeling on the peak of a mountain, fighting to walk, as his feet sank, a little, into the softness.

The world opened before him. Around him was the roundness of the hoof. Going out in a space he would have to jog to touch down on both sides. The flatness of hoof, over its edge, teased to the cylinder, thickly so, holding up the landscape. Far more immense as to be able to hold up the structure.

How it rolled down and shot afar and connected into the immensity of the barrel of purpleness that went on without end. The wing at its side would require an airport's space, resting as its weight was held by the barrel. Everything about this mare, so massive, and yet, remaining slender despite this.

The eye was a strange machine indeed.

"Oh my! You really are tiny!” Twilight's muzzle loomed high above, causing Shane to step and lean back, looking up, with hands on his hips. Her laughter, though, rocked the flesh as he stumbled a bit. She at once stopped and corrected herself. "Sorry! I didn't mean anything by that! I... supposed I should stop shouting too."

Shane had been covering his ears as he was rocked and, as the roars started to whisper, his shoulders dropped in calmness. He looked to her, but couldn't speak, waiting for the ringing in his ears to cease. He offered a thumbs up and, with a squint of her eyes, she caught it with a smile.

He took a moment to adjust to himself. To the world around him. In looking at the ground, he was at the center of the sole, where it was softest, bending a bit from his weight, the fur soft, the skin warm, the ground squishy. It was a real and breathing thing. Nearly he could feel the blood that was pumping from underneath it.

"Say... I thought I heard you speaking before." Twilight's muzzle tilted and the greatness of her mane fell to the side, a sleek waterfall, it crazy the amount of hair. Easily he could get lost in it. But the mare was looking at him in a cute kind of confusion. "Do you think you could try again? What is your name? What are you... and where are you from?"

Shane looked down for a moment and took a moment to breathe, suddenly aware of, all around him, of the five mares gathered. One in every possible direction that blocked the view behind them with how massive they were. He was utterly surrounded and felt overwhelmed just by how small he was.

"M-My name... is Shane." He looked back up to Twilight, deciding to focus on her, as it would be the easiest thing to do. She had been one of the mares to help save his life, and so, his best luck would come from her. "I'm a human from Earth. We're usually a lot bigger than this. And... to be honest with you... I'm still not sure if all of this is a dream or not."

"A dream?" Twilight asked. "How come?"

"I'm not exactly sure how this is possible, but, back in my world, you all play characters on a show! Episodes where something happens and you resolve it! But when I watched it today, the show seemed to capture your lives instead, y' know, the parts where you're not writing a friendship report or anything happens for a while."

"Part of a show?" Rainbow spoke up with an incredulous look. Shane turned around to look in the mare, seeing her anger, becoming worried, once more, he'd spoken wrongly, and now, would be crushed justly. "You mean there are people from your world that watch what we do? That spy on us without us knowing? That isn't right! You shouldn't be watching other ponies."

All of the other mares looked to each other, confused with a notion of irritation, coming to nod. They all stepped closer and they all grew bigger and Shane dropped to the hoof, ready to cling to it, in a sense that the world was at an end.

"The multi-universe theory... could this be an instance of it? The crystal mirror was like that... but not fully. Could we have been a spawn from that? Or is it the other way around?" Twilight had been mumbling all of this to herself when, in seeing the little one growing scared, lowered her shoulders, smiled, knowing that, sometimes, some things matter more than others. "Hey hey now. We're not mad. Not mad at all. You seem too timid and sweet to have been doing anything wrong."

She looked over at Rainbow. "Right Dash?"

Dash caught herself and deflated, looking at the boy a final time and, with a sigh and a smile, rolled her eyes. "Naaaah. This little bugger doesn't like the type to do something wrong and know about it. S-Sorry about before. Must be super scary being that size. Much less with a mare looking at you like I have."

Shane nodded. "I-Its okay. I can understand your anger."

"But this still leaves the matter of that screen and sending you home as, once you were truly connected to us, you were taken from your world." Twilight winced. "I'm sorry to say this but, for the time being, you'll be stuck with all of us."

"But don't worry."

"We'll be sure."

"To take."

"Super-duper."

"Care of you!"

All of the mares chimed in before coming close, laying sieges of kisses on the little one, and Shane cried, this time in happiness, in being with the mares he loved most of all. Sure they were massive and he would be at their mercy, but he was living the dream, getting to be with the rest of them.

Comments ( 4 )

Someone call the FBC; we've got another Altered World Event here!

please continue this story in some fashion. :D

Bizarre yet funny story!

Login or register to comment