• Published 14th Sep 2020
  • 327 Views, 29 Comments

A roof over your head - Leafy



This is how Surn first came to the world of Canterlot!

  • ...
3
 29
 327

What's.... Hearth's warming?

The next day, Rarity had begun to work on her Hearth's warming dresses for her friends. She had to make them with absolutely no distractions, or she might mess up the entire dress.

"Easy.... easy.....-"

She was startled by Surn's yawing, and therefore, messed up the dress.

"Good morning Rarity." Surn said as he was doing his morning stretches.

Don't get mad.... don't get mad.... "Oh hello Surn. Nice to see your awake!" Rarity replied.

Surn smiled. He looked over at Rarity's desk to find a dress there. "Why are you making a dress? You already have tons." Surn asked curiously.

"Oh, This? This isn't for me darling! This is for my friends as a Hearths warming gift! I do it every year, but the never come out the way I want them to!" Rarity said.

"What's.... Hearth's warming?" Surn asked.

Rarity looked at Surn like he was some piece of trash. "You don't know what Hearth's warming is?! Where have you been? Living under a rock?"

"For the first 5 years of my life, yes. So watch your mouth." Surn replied.

"Well allow me to tell you what Hearth's warming is!...."


15 minutes later.....

"And that's what Hearth warming is about! Questions?"

"I do! I still don't get what Hearth's warming is!" Surn said, still confused 15 minutes later.

Rarity slapped her forehead. "You still don't get it?! Ugh. Let me tell you again...."

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is short, But I hope you guys enjoy!

Random music! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!