• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 169 Views, 2 Comments

The Rap To Finish Hell - Aunty Furby



Rainbow finished training for the record.

  • ...
 2
 169

I saw the light.

Looking across the field she couldn't help but sweat, each flyer having speed to match, her tutors words running through her head.

'Now Rainbow the competition might be fierce, so dont give up, remember the training! It might seem big at first, but you'll soon find your not the worst. Remember your words, the first pony to preform the sonic Rainboom, you also claim your the fastest too. Anything you believe can be true, so believe in you.'

She watched them as they flew each one , bumping up the score, speed straight up as fast as they go, recorded speed only the recorder knows.

Two minutes in, and more data slips in, the database getting bigger, every recorded speed faster, 'theres a true fight on our hands, for who gets to stand, at the top of the stand, gold medal elitist and hometown athletes cross the country, just to attend this trial of speed, its honestly, quite modest of me to even come down here, the royal bloodline of Farcity, a name passed down generously, onto us by the queen, each contestant with speed to match there bark, dosen't have the thought to think about who's judging them. The evil thought planted by the monster above them, It keeps on nudging them.'

'How peculiar' thought the beast, his voice crackly and deep, 'This Rainbow one resist my interference, hopefully she has enough speed, to complete, the ritual or I will be, quite angry.' Then maybe two or five, greater beings came to life, he could sense each one of them. 'Come to stop my plan, how rude, no matter, the rituals almost over, just like before, theres no stoping it.'

The five beings invisible to the eye, started chanting to time, Rainbow trotted up to the line, her belly aching, but her resolve steady. This is it no going back, turning around at the start, just gotta continue up to catch up with the rest of em, I believe ill surpass them, I believe what Twilight said yesterday.

The beast felt Tension in the air increase, it smiled with glee, soon it would be, the most powerful being. 'Nothing can stop me, the power of invisibility to the mortal eye, is the reason why, these fools dont run when they see me.' He assured himself his aura fluctuating.

Rainbow took off, her speed steady, above the rest by a large margin, because she worked a lot harder, and a lot smarter, to get to this spot today, but hey, it's just the way she had to do it, like Twilight said hard work pays off in the end.

'Just a bit more, it's not that much, just gotta put out a few more miles, before I will let it slide, this record is mine, so dont deny my right, speed is my goal, my one hobby I can practice all the time, I must excel to show all the work I did, to prepare for this, what if I didn't try hard enough, push hard enough, and fail at this? No Rainbow, this is not the time, just give it your all, and believe in it.' Suddenly the world was light, two giant beings sat before her eyes. Her eyes were wide, the only thought in her mind, 'was this the Outer realm, the myth of speed, transporting her to space between time, two gods stand in front of her. One with a giant eye, his skin like leather hide, blood trails leaking from his side, teeth about as big as Celestia.

The other, A fox on his hind legs, like the minotaur iron will, his front paws alight, purple flames flicking from each hand, swing at the leathery beast, His fur a golden cloud, contrast to the white background. The Fox was deflected aside, the Beast let out a laugh, wrought with hatred and anger. "You beings summon the Old Gurdian to face me? Foolish of you to believe, this old coot could beat me, in my realm, honestly the rituals complete, so lay your life down to me, so we can end this quickly." Rainbow in a moment of clarity, realized the situation, took action rather than think, with her speed catching up to her, she barreled towards the beast too bold, her mortal mind, being destroyed by time, not set right at all.

The beast was hit, on the side, his attention split, and the The Guardian took his chance, flaming paw grabbing the beast by the face, skin burning off in its wake, with a squeeze of his paw the beast was gone, no longer in the realm of gods, but energy dispersed to the ether.

He looked to the culprit, and saw a mortal floating in space, her mortal mind trying to keep its pace, his reward for her was simple if a bit uncultured.

Rainbow woke up with an ache, her chest in pain, then the memories came back to her, she opened her eyes in shock, to see the Guardian standing over her, "Welcome to realm of God mortal, may I inquire how it came for you to pass here?"

She swallowed her mouth suddenly dry, its obvious why, this being was beyond her time, its aura suddenly wrapped around her, comfort soothing her bones, she could find the words again, and decided to wait no more. "I-I-I was speeding along for the record, of the fastest in the world, I pushed myself hard, then suddenly light came to be, I saw you and that Beast fighting, your attack was deflected, so with my quick thinking I distracted him, I know I'm a mere mortal, so forgive me, for forcing myself into your situation."

He gave a good chuckle, even that sounding old, "Rainbow, your help was valued, valiant actions are not often made, so I extend my thanks to yours." He snapped his fingers, and she felt blooming in her chest.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, the feeling blossomed even farther, spreading from her wings to her nose.

"Giving you the right to cross boundaries, and ascend to GodHood, though the quick way I must go, so prepare to have your head stuffed yo, keep this between you and me, your friends dont need to know."

"What boundaries?" She asked another question, her curiosity unbound, just like a mortal to wonder, how the world works with them.

"The barriers placed on mortal beings, prevent them from naturally ascending. It's to keep a balance in the world, In essence your now a Demigod, with the feat of 'Defeating The Beast', such I grant you a Title, The Beast Killer for the trouble." She felt a shock course through her veins, the sensation familiar, but not the pain. She was soon fast asleep, but will never forget his name.

Speeding through the air, as it whips around her, Speed increases, 'Old Guardian' brings a bout of Deja Vu.

She turned back, reaching the edge, the testing grounds just ahead, when she touched down, they quickly rushed her out.

The Referee was in chains on the ground, his mouth was spitting out, his words to get out, the consequences of his choice, his words giving her a greater bout of Deja vu, "The Beast when he arrives will kill you all! So release me, so I can meet him in peace, his lordship beyond all of your understanding, grouping up for him like lambs to a slaughter, I bet none of you know who I'm talking about." Rainbow wanted to call out, it was on the tip of her tounge, but she just couldn't, taste the words, she will have to think to rehearse, to find the words.

By the time she stopped thinking everyone dispersed.

Author's Note:

I don't know how to rap or write music, but I like to assume I'm good at it, if I'm not I will improve at it.

Comments ( 2 )

Rhymes is so flame, I lost where I read last. DM me for some b e a t s, future MCFMT.🔥

10444247
Gonna be honest, slim shady is the only thing in my head, it's a distress, I can't stop thinking in Rhyme, infact in my mind, I rhyme all the time, I feel it's a condition.

Login or register to comment