• Published 10th Oct 2020
  • 5,225 Views, 82 Comments

The Pony Guard: Return of the Elements and the Roar - MXCDarkHorse2020



The Lion Guard find themselves in Equestria where they meet new friends who bear the Elements of Harmony who together present a special bond and powerful team destined to protect both Equestria and the Pride Lands.

  • ...
2
 82
 5,225

A Tale of Two Brothers

Prologue Part Two: A Tale of Two Brothers:

A Tale of Two Brothers

Once upon a time, in the Pride Lands, there were two lions who were both brothers and protect the Pride Lands together. The eldest was in charge of ruling of the Pride Lands as their king while the youngest was in charge of leading the Lion Guard. To do this the eldest brother negotiates with other animals to ensure peace in between them while the younger brother regularly patrols the Pride Lands and takes action to repel any threats away from their land with his team and the Roar of the Elders by his side.

But as time went on, the younger brother became resentful as the animals in the Pride Lands greatly praised the elder brother’s accomplishments as king while ignoring the younger brother’s accomplishments during his time as leader of the Lion Guard thus leading to him believing that he should be king instead of his older brother and letting the power of the Roar get to his head.

One fateful day, the younger lion ordered the Lion Guard to help him take down his elder brother. When the Guard refused, their leader was furious, and then used the Roar to destroy the Lion Guard. What he didn’t realize was that by using the Roar for evil, he would lose the power of the Roar completely.

Years later, the elder brother got married and had a son who is destined to succeed him as King of the Pride Lands, leaving his younger brother’s jealousy and hatred for his brother increased to the point he decides to take action.

He successfully takes over the throne by betraying his brother to his death and banishes his son and blaming him for his father’s death leading to the young cub to run away in fear and shame.

Years later, the young lion grows big and strong and defeats his uncle and then reclaims the throne and then becomes the king he is truly destined to be as he too marries and goes on to have two cubs a young girl who is the eldest and a young boy who is the youngest. As tradition, the eldest child as destined to succeed her father as ruler of the Pride Lands but as for the younger son is he truly destined to prove that he is the new leader of the Lion Guard to succeed the devastating legacy his great uncle behind?


“Well I will never be like Scar! Ever!” Kion, a young lion with golden yellow fur, a small combed back red mane, and brown eyes voiced his vow after hearing the tale of the previous Lion Guard.